Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Up over $3.00 as of this post. Stay firm fellow Apes. It's kind of he/she who blinks first loses. I know temptation will be hard for some, but the rewards will be well worth it come the end of this ride.

I myself don't have many shares but they will be a game changer in regards to weather I retire comfortable or just exist. 

I'm in till the bitter end. Are you ?

pp

• Pow! 5

15 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Up over $3.00 as of this post. Stay firm fellow Apes. It's kind of he/she who blinks first loses. I know temptation will be hard for some, but the rewards will be well worth it come the end of this ride.

I myself don't have many shares but they will be a game changer in regards to weather I retire comfortable or just exist. 

pp

PP love your post! I don't have many either but to be debt free would be an absolute blessing for me. GO AMC!

• Pow! 4

32 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

The SWEET END! 

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

So does everyone think it will start at a price lets say one day it will be $5,000 per share or go to $70, $100, $250 etc? 

I think it could shoot up in pre market and be 400 to 700 when it opens but as it flies they will halt it, then continue, then halt, etc. But I think we can see the thousands very quickly. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, markb57 said:

6 figures or bust. I don't have but a few shares so every one has to count. Besides, this needs to hurry up and happen because I'll be dead within 2 years according to some on this board. So got to have some fun before I die....

No dying for you. Our lives are just beginning. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

6 figures or bust. I don't have but a few shares so every one has to count. Besides, this needs to hurry up and happen because I'll be dead within 2 years according to some on this board. So got to have some fun before I die....

The anti vaxxers will be wrong in my opinion.  You will be around for many years to come.

Just don't walk into the street near a bus stop.... lol 😆 😆 😆 

pp

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

So does everyone think it will start at a price lets say one day it will be $5,000 per share or go to $70, $100, $250 etc? 

There are so many fund managers buying AMC, it is difficult to know when they will take profits and how long this squeeze will play out. It could be months or longer. It ALL depends on the share count and I don't think that information will be publicized, but who knows?

Some of my thoughts are based on what happened with GameStop and that there are probably a lot of tickers out there with a lot of synthetic shares. So, I am not sure how much chaos that will create and how deep this fuckry goes. So, while holding out for five or six figures may be technically possible, I just can't see the SEC allowing that to happen.

So, my brackets are in the four figures range, but my diamond hands have not been tested this way before (e.g., seven figure returns). I have had experience with six figures returns and managed well, but my mettle has to be tested as opposed to hidden behind braggadocios blow hardery  or getting caught up in a mantra. **** the moon, if Jupiter is there!?

So, I am thinking this will hit in cycles, starting back at $70 and quickly doubling, then back down, then up to $300, quickly. That will be fun to watch, but I am also ready to wait.

Likely, there will be spikes to higher levels, stopping the trade, and each time will test my paper pinky.

So, I have assigned my pinky to be paper and will cash a little out (maybe at $500-800) for my safety play. After that safety play everything is cake. Lou talked about three plays:

1) Safety play  (x 100

2) Security play (x 233 

3) Wealth/ape play (x 3000 @

* These numbers reflect my current holdings.

I am in on all three plays to be strategic with my biggest play being the third! But, I ain't dumb money. So, I will be watching this like a hawk to be sure my third and final play has the biggest impact on my wealth building goals.

LCM: life changing money, not dumb money.

So, I am starting to look into real estate, precious metals, and other tech based plays that will help solve some of the bigger problems we have, through free market innovation, as I want to keep that wealth ball rolling with as much personal growth and fun as possible. I also want to give up being a full-time employee to become a part-time, self employed wealth manager and full-time enjoyer of that wealth.

Now, some folks will think my plan is selling out early, but I am just keeping it real and aim to not have regrets, regardless of the twists and turns on this roller coaster!

If you sell higher than me, I salute you!

If you don't have to make a safety play, I salute you.

If you don't have to make a security play, I salute you.

And you can bet, I will be waiving my diamond encrusted middle finger of my diamond hand at the hedgies as I stand shoulder to shoulder with the most powerful group of anti-corruption entrepreneurs on the planet.

Now, let get dem bananas and teach these thieving fockers who owns the floor!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 8

7 hours ago, bkeiller said:

There are so many fund managers buying AMC, it is difficult to know when they will take profits and how long this squeeze will play out. It could be months or longer. It ALL depends on the share count and I don't think that information will be publicized, but who knows?

Some of my thoughts are based on what happened with GameStop and that there are probably a lot of tickers out there with a lot of synthetic shares. So, I am not sure how much chaos that will create and how deep this fuckry goes. So, while holding out for five or six figures may be technically possible, I just can't see the SEC allowing that to happen.

So, my brackets are in the four figures range, but my diamond hands have not been tested this way before (e.g., seven figure returns). I have had experience with six figures returns and managed well, but my mettle has to be tested as opposed to hidden behind braggadocios blow hardery  or getting caught up in a mantra. **** the moon, if Jupiter is there!?

So, I am thinking this will hit in cycles, starting back at $70 and quickly doubling, then back down, then up to $300, quickly. That will be fun to watch, but I am also ready to wait.

Likely, there will be spikes to higher levels, stopping the trade, and each time will test my paper pinky.

So, I have assigned my pinky to be paper and will cash a little out (maybe at $500-800) for my safety play. After that safety play everything is cake. Lou talked about three plays:

1) Safety play  (x 100

2) Security play (x 233 

3) Wealth/ape play (x 3000 @

* These numbers reflect my current holdings.

I am in on all three plays to be strategic with my biggest play being the third! But, I ain't dumb money. So, I will be watching this like a hawk to be sure my third and final play has the biggest impact on my wealth building goals.

LCM: life changing money, not dumb money.

So, I am starting to look into real estate, precious metals, and other tech based plays that will help solve some of the bigger problems we have, through free market innovation, as I want to keep that wealth ball rolling with as much personal growth and fun as possible. I also want to give up being a full-time employee to become a part-time, self employed wealth manager and full-time enjoyer of that wealth.

Now, some folks will think my plan is selling out early, but I am just keeping it real and aim to not have regrets, regardless of the twists and turns on this roller coaster!

If you sell higher than me, I salute you!

If you don't have to make a safety play, I salute you.

If you don't have to make a security play, I salute you.

And you can bet, I will be waiving my diamond encrusted middle finger of my diamond hand at the hedgies as I stand shoulder to shoulder with the most powerful group of anti-corruption entrepreneurs on the planet.

Now, let get dem bananas and teach these thieving fockers who owns the floor!

The SEC can't even stop these obvious illegal activities, or are finally doing it slowly, they can't control when someone is going to buy or sell. That price can hit 500,000  plus because millions of investors are going to hold onto their shares that have to be bought back. The SEC can't tell us to sell at a certain amount. So my floor is 500,000 plus. They have to buy my shares back. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

This whole thing has become such a circus that seems to be out of control. Millions of fake shares that someone or some company has to pay for. Greed really has shown it's ugly head in this play and it's going to bite quite a few people in the b*tt!

This may take some time or maybe not. Who knows. All we can do is HODL!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

As of this post in premarket trading were showing   +.33   looks like we we have a green, but cautious opening in 3 hrs.

I'm figuring we should Crack the $40  mark by lunch time today.

Go AMC, Go Apes, Go Retirement. 

🚀🚀🚀

pp

Breaking 40 and staying above it would be a big win psychologically.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, markb57 said:

This whole thing has become such a circus that seems to be out of control. Millions of fake shares that someone or some company has to pay for. Greed really has shown it's ugly head in this play and it's going to bite quite a few people in the b*tt!

This may take some time or maybe not. Who knows. All we can do is HODL!!!!!

My only correction is BILLIONS of Fake Shares. That's where the MOASS comes in and raises its beautiful wealth changing head....

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3