Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Go ahead everyone and sell, listen to the fear and hype that we were all warned about. Doing this is simply ignoring the numbers and will cause thousands to miss the real boat 

:pirateship: :bagofmoney: :bagofmoney:

Not selling!!! Just found it odd that all those YouTubers were (in my opinion…stepping back)…that’s it!!! Buy and HODL!!👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry That's Not what Trey said. Basically he feels that all the DD about AMC has been done. So he's wanting to teach more about the stock market in general.

He was the first one to say something along those lines and it seems everyone else is following. 

Treys reasoning was that he feels he's not giving enough to the community. This is FAR from getting out. 

Let me rephrase…I wrote “stepping away”…I meant “stepping back! Did not mean to imply he or any of the others were getting out!! Buy and HODL!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

the strange, uneasy part of it was that not just one stepped away. All of them stepped away. Either way, I don't think anyone will sell. To me it just shows that this will not be a short battle. This will probably go in to next year. The hedges got the money and political power to keep this going low to shake us loose. All we have is our shares and time.

JUST A MASSIVE GAME OF CHICKEN!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

the strange, uneasy part of it was that not just one stepped away. All of them stepped away. Either way, I don't think anyone will sell. To me it just shows that this will not be a short battle. This will probably go in to next year. The hedges got the money and political power to keep this going low to shake us loose. All we have is our shares and time.

JUST A MASSIVE GAME OF CHICKEN!

Here is my guess is they all were probably threatened or paid off to lay back for awhile. They could have been threatened by the SEC telling them to step back while we investigate or we will focus on you guys also which would be the likely scenario or they could have been threatened by one of the big hedgefunds aka shitteadel!! Who know either way all of them are correct there really isn’t much else they can add we just buy and HODL!! 

Now with the impending Market crash and our national debt ceiling not being raised and our WORTHLESS Congress going on vacation for 6 weeks…WTF yes 6 weeks must be nice to get paid like that and sit on a beach somewhere!! What will happen if they actually let this go it will most likely speed up a market crash and maybe that’s what Congress wants!! But in any event once that happens these hedgefunds are screwed screwed screwed!! Their net worth and liquidity will also drop like a rock and then comes MARGIN CALLS!!! It will be like a domino effect seriously most stocks will come crashing down but it will be crazy to see AMC and GME go thru the roof!! Just my opinion which is worth about two dinars worth which is not financial advice..lol!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

My thought is stepping back from being the faces of the movement is smart. Their collective DD has been a good part of a movement exposing the corruption around AMC and more broadly. Them distancing themselves as 'leaders' in a community without leaders is smart. Why should these guys take the chance of being scapegoated as the 'leaders' especially if the economy tanks? I am imagining the hedgies' proxies putting out wanted posters on them!

All investors should understand that it is their money and their responsibility where they try to grow their money. Even when you pay for advice, there are no guarantees. Even when someone manages your money, there are no guarantees. So, not wanting to be the face of the retail movement is likely alluring but smart.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

agree. all we can do is buy and hold. that's it.....

And that's the bottom line. This event does not depend on a single youtuber, it depends on all the APES buying and Holding and Time. That's it.

This is definitely not a pump and dump. How many regulations generally get passed for a pump and dump? Exactly, Zero.

How many ways can the youtubers analyze the line and price that's not even real. It's what Lou has been saying for months. We buy. We hold And one day it explodes. I think the youtubers, not all, but many, realize when this thing happens unless they are providing an after MOASS service their subscribers are gone. If anything, I think they see this coming to a head soon and are positioning themselves for the post squeeze. They still want to be relevant. It has become their livelihood and maybe even their addiction to have thousands of people hanging on to their every word. Whereas, when this thing hits, I'm on to what God has for me, and it won't include following them every day. HA!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

4 minutes ago, markb57 said:

the one good thing the YT's did was to keep this whole thing in the limelight. we all know, out of sight-out of mind. That alone I think kept the pressure on the hedgies.....maybe.

Totally agree. I've learned a ton from them and look forward to their videos each day and will until this thing blows up. It has made it fun and educational, and has tied us together as a community. But all good things(after the MOASS) will come to an end, and that's what they are prepping for. So I wouldn't concern myself that they are pulling back or rather resetting their compass to point towards after the MOASS. In fact, it makes me even more excited that this could be at a boiling point and coming to a theater soon. LOL!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

Totally agree. I've learned a ton from them and look forward to their videos each day and will until this thing blows up. It has made it fun and educational, and has tied us together as a community. But all good things(after the MOASS) will come to an end, and that's what they are prepping for. So I wouldn't concern myself that they are pulling back or rather resetting their compass to point towards after the MOASS. In fact, it makes me even more excited that this could be at a boiling point and coming to a theater soon. LOL!

Hooah!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

52 minutes ago, keylime said:

And that's the bottom line. This event does not depend on a single youtuber, it depends on all the APES buying and Holding and Time. That's it.

This is definitely not a pump and dump. How many regulations generally get passed for a pump and dump? Exactly, Zero.

How many ways can the youtubers analyze the line and price that's not even real. It's what Lou has been saying for months. We buy. We hold And one day it explodes. I think the youtubers, not all, but many, realize when this thing happens unless they are providing an after MOASS service their subscribers are gone. If anything, I think they see this coming to a head soon and are positioning themselves for the post squeeze. They still want to be relevant. It has become their livelihood and maybe even their addiction to have thousands of people hanging on to their every word. Whereas, when this thing hits, I'm on to what God has for me, and it won't include following them every day. HA!

Amen Brother absolutely correct!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1