Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Good morning Apes.  I haven’t been posting much because I’ve had some security issues and I’m really trying to stay focused on Cryptos.  I still own my AMC shares and I plan on buying more once I see the Price get above the 20 simple moving average.  

image.thumb.png.3046b257d2686ee37916308979e4a10a.png

This is a Daily Chart of AMC using the Heiken Ashi patterns. Nothing has changed my thinking with this Stock. My targets haven’t changed to to the upside or down side.  The Chart had to do some cooling off after the big rise, which I  expected.

We had a nasty sell off once the price crossed the 20 ma.  If I was a trader I would have sold all on the cross below the 20 ma and wait for another entry.  Since I’m long I’m just looking to add above the 20 ma which I circled above. We have the 20 ma, the Parabolic Sar, the 0.618 Fib line and the upper Bollinger Band all converging. I’m looking for an entry around 47-48ish depending on the indicators.  You have to be a little careful and not rush in because we could see a rollover at the 50 ma and a rejection of a break above that 0.618 Fub Line and the 20 ma. When I’m Long I’m very patient.  If and when we get above the yellow line at 72.59 I’ll be looking for a RUN to over 100.  
We’ll see. 

Watch your indicators. The RSI at the top is looking like it wants to roll over as does the Williams and Stochastics The MACD at the bottom. (circled) could go lower but I’m looking for it to turn up and get over the White Line. 

Good luck Apes.  😆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good morning Apes.  I haven’t been posting much because I’ve had some security issues and I’m really trying to stay focused on Cryptos.  I still own my AMC shares and I plan on buying more once I see the Price get above the 20 simple moving average.  

This is a Daily Chart of AMC using the Heiken Ashi patterns. Nothing has changed my thinking with this Stock. My targets haven’t changed to to the upside or down side which was expected.  The Chart had to do some cooling off after the big rise.

We had a nasty sell off once we crossed the 20 ma.  If I was a trader I would have sold all on the cross below the 20 ma and wait for another entry.  Since I’m long I’m just looking to add above the 20 ma which I circled above. We have the 20 ma, the Parabolic Sar, the 0.618 Fib line and the upper Bollinger Band all converging. I’m looking for an entry around 47-48ish depending on the indicators.  You have to be a little careful and not rush in because we could see a rollover at the 50 ma and a rejection of a break above that 0.618 Fub Line and the 20 ma. When I’m Long I’m very patient.  If and when we get above the yellow line at 72.59 I’ll be looking for a RUN to over 100.  
We’ll see. 

Watch your indicators. The RSI at the top is looking like it wants to roll over as does the Williams and Stochastics The MACD at the bottom. (circled) could go lower but I’m looking for it to turn up and get over the White Line. 

Good luck Apes.  😆 

Hi Pitcher. Always glad to hear from you and very glad you're alive and well!

Thank you for your input. 

God bless!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Haha pp.  Thanks. I’m cautious.  This chart is at one of those points where it could literally go either way. 

Today we retested the 9 ma and have held the 20 ma on the 4 hour chart.  Both good signs.  We need to hold the 9 ma on the Daily chart or it could be. Quick roll over back to the low 30’s. 

Yes I want to buy more but I’m being patient to make sure the current rise isn’t a bull trap. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Thank you keylime.  It’s been a nutty month. 3 of our family members have tested positive for CV.  All have had the vaccine but 2 are health care workers and come into contact with a lot of ill people.  I picked up another form of virus a few months ago and I’ve had to redo my entire System.  My IT guy thinks it is from Iran.   How’s that for BS.  

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

This is a Daily Chart of AMC using the Heiken Ashi patterns. Nothing has changed my thinking with this Stock. My targets haven’t changed to to the upside or down side.  The Chart had to do some cooling off after the big rise, which I  expected.

We had a nasty sell off once the price crossed the 20 ma.  If I was a trader I would have sold all on the cross below the 20 ma and wait for another entry.  Since I’m long I’m just looking to add above the 20 ma which I circled above. We have the 20 ma, the Parabolic Sar, the 0.618 Fib line and the upper Bollinger Band all converging. I’m looking for an entry around 47-48ish depending on the indicators.  You have to be a little careful and not rush in because we could see a rollover at the 50 ma and a rejection of a break above that 0.618 Fub Line and the 20 ma. When I’m Long I’m very patient.  If and when we get above the yellow line at 72.59 I’ll be looking for a RUN to over 100.  
We’ll see. 

Good luck Apes.  😆 

Thanks @pitcher we always appreciate your insight! GO AMC GO RV!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you keylime.  It’s been a nutty month. 3 of our family members have tested positive for CV.  All have had the vaccine but 2 are health care workers and come into contact with a lot of ill people.  I picked up another form of virus a few months ago and I’ve had to redo my entire System.  My IT guy thinks it is from Iran.   How’s that for BS.  

Sorry to hear that. We just had my niece visit us for a month from LA and when I flew her home this past weekend she just tested positive. We think she got it from grandpa who had been in the hospital and contracted it there. So I know what you mean.

Thank God everyone else is good.

I pray it all works out for you!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

If you have gotten the vacine, no worries, right?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Speaking of, I got my first shot 2 days ago and it set me back! Whew it rough I had Covid last July and it was the exact same symptoms. Whew dreading the second shot a little now. 

Wow, had covid and now getting the 2 jabs. You like to live on the edge!!

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

Well again looks like we maybe waiting a longer while for any kind of squeeze. Citadel will do anything they need to in order to stop this…. Proof you ask well watch this video below at one point today 91% of ALL TRADES FOR AMC were routed through the Dark Pool!! The overall average routed through the dark pool ended at 71.5% highest in history ever!! Yes Citadel will get fined a few million dollars when this comes out but who cares they don’t as it saved them 100’s of million dollars!! Depressing to say the least today!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

While your post was all a weird language to me, It made me excited, because you are excited pitcher. Glad we have your insight on this one.

I know huh? Now he wants us to watch our WHAT and the something or other wants to roll over or run. :eek: :lol:

Thank you Mr. Pitcher I am thankful that you are on our side. And all of you in the know. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Well again looks like we maybe waiting a longer while for any kind of squeeze. Citadel will do anything they need to in order to stop this…. Proof you ask well watch this video below at one point today 91% of ALL TRADES FOR AMC were routed through the Dark Pool!! The overall average routed through the dark pool ended at 71.5% highest in history ever!! Yes Citadel will get fined a few million dollars when this comes out but who cares they don’t as it saved them 100’s of million dollars!! Depressing to say the least today!!

I think in the past those fines we're levied but the pressure to right this ship, the worldwide attention, new regulations, media coverage by Apes like Charles Payne, and on and on. This won't be a slap on the wrist because the possibility of a revolt and retail investors removing their money from what would be an obviously crooked system with zero oversight that favors the 1 percent would completely crash the market. 

It's too big a monster to hide in a corner and look the other way any more. 

• Pow! 1