Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Wish I had more spare cash to spare as your right, it will explode and we will make lots of cash !! My measly 138 shares can and will return a ton of cash. Numerous folks here have way more than me but I am happy with what I have,

Sweet dreams Apes, tomorrow will be another green day.

Cheers, and good nite, pp

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Looks like were set to see a small pull back at the open. I do not anticipate it will last for long Apes. I stand by my prediction we will see a $3-$4 increase by days end.

Staying strong, HODL, pp

Well that was a short pull back !! Were already back in the green my friends !!

Lord love a duck, am I ever glad I got on board with this one.  :D

HODL, pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Looks like were set to see a small pull back at the open. I do not anticipate it will last for long Apes. I stand by my prediction we will see a $3-$4 increase by days end.

Staying strong, HODL, pp

I'll certainly take that. We're building our next bull run. 

• Upvote 4

Apes fought hard today. But several well timed ladder attacks shorted us. That along with over 60 percent of our buys routed through the dark pool knocked us down a couple percent.

But I like how we held up. A couple days ago we were battling to stay above 30. So fighting to stay above 40 still keeps the pressure on them. 

Tomorrow APES fight another day. In fact the next two days will be an exchange of body blows. But if we can pop 50 like I said before this thing can get a massive run again inspite of the shenanigans. We just need powder. 

We're fighting with 1 arm tied behind our back and a hobbled leg. But truth is we already won.

HA!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

I am in it for the long term hold. Just seems the hedgies keep pulling the proverbial rabbit out of the hat. They have millions to play with trying to shake us loose. 

As for me. I WILL HOLD!!!

They have millions to play with but are losing Billions every week. I think something is going to give! Ha! And it ain't us APES!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

We're testing our 39 dollar resistance today. 

Even though many believe this is not the real price and the real number is on a secondary market I just like to see good bounces, heavy volume and green candlesticks. It keeps the pressure up publicly.

But in any case it's always fun to see it shoot up 25, 50 and even 100 percent in a day. We need volume though to because order flow is only allowing 40 percent of the buys through. The lower the volume the easier for them to manipulate. 

All that being said, none of this matters once they start covering. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2