Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

13 minutes ago, jegou said:

Could someone please tell me how to start to get in on this? I have not been on this thread for a while but now I am ready. Need to know all the steps. Thank you.

Ist. thing you need to do is sign up with a reputable broker. Not sure who to suggest as I'm Canadian, but we have numerous people on this thread who can help guide you.

It's a start, oh and welcome aboard future fellow ape !!

pp

• Pow! 3

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Ist. thing you need to do is sign up with a reputable broker. Not sure who to suggest as I'm Canadian, but we have numerous people on this thread who can help guide you.

It's a start, oh and welcome aboard future fellow ape !!

pp

Thanks pp Glad to be a part of this.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Set up a stock market acct if you don't already have one. I use Webull. You have to then transfer money to it and start buying AMC Entertainment. Then HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mark  I thought it was fairly easy to do.

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, jegou said:

Could someone please tell me how to start to get in on this? I have not been on this thread for a while but now I am ready. Need to know all the steps. Thank you.

Hi Jegou.

Sign up for a Fidelity account. Deposit at least 50 dollars so you can buy at least 1 share of AMC. Buy it at whatever it is going for. 

Then HOLD that share until it hits 100,000 dollars or more. And don't forget to have Fun!!!

This is not financial advise. Just what I would do if I were you and I could only put 50 dollars on it. 

Then let us know when you join the APE Family. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, keylime said:

Hi Jegou.

Sign up for a Fidelity account. Deposit at least 50 dollars so you can buy at least 1 share of AMC. Buy it at whatever it is going for. 

Then HOLD that share until it hits 100,000 dollars or more. And don't forget to have Fun!!!

This is not financial advise. Just what I would do if I were you and I could only put 50 dollars on it. 

Then let us know when you join the APE Family. :)

Thanks keylime,  Looks like another crazy ride but hey I am not normal so what the heck. Will let you know when I join ape nation.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

47 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

@keylime BOOOOM ended over that $42 mark today! Great call! Whats next on the agenda!!! GO AMC!!!

AMC to the MOON!!! LOL!!!

Unless they go all ladder attack on us, we may be seeing a big shift to the upside and a complete breakout of the pennant we've been in. 

Now I don't want to get too excited but if that happens and we take 50 easily we may be looking at another flare up that could take us to higher Highs than ever before testing 80 to 105 this week. 

But to temper my excitement I actually want us to break 54 and test 60 tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Oh, I'm not selling ALL the shares when it hits $5000. 1/2 sounds about right..then hold till the bitter end!!!

Still 4 grand in red but she is going down, need to see green...lots of green, lol

Ya I'm down about 4 grand too but made some of that back today with the nice rebound. Not worried at all about it.  Where I would be worried is if I never had any and could not buy any, that would stress me out,  lol.

pp

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Ya I'm down about 4 grand too but made some of that back today with the nice rebound. Not worried at all about it.  Where I would be worried is if I never had any and could not buy any, that would stress me out,  lol.

pp

Exactly! BOOM!!!

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Its all our destiny!!! So exciting....God willing.

Thanks to Keylime!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Its all our destiny!!! So exciting....God willing.

Thanks to Keylime!

Thanks to JESUS! I was just a mouthpiece he used for your blessing. And I am so blessed to be a blessing. I am so happy for everyone on here that took the plunge. We are not just getting a mega blessing but we are changing a horribly crooked system run by greedymeisters that have enslaved millions around the world into poverty. Now it's our turn and it is going to change the world for the better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4