Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Some of the Apes Youtubers are getting excited about this upcoming week.

The only thing that is good from this video is the FTD from June 3rd so with the t+35 days would make it this Thursday July 8th they have to buy all those 5 million shares! The thing that really bother me is all these kids just promoting their investing sites on discord and memberships is complete and total nonsense IMO!! We are seeing this more and more all these young kids just trying to take advantage of this situation to get paid from YouTube etc.,  like they have much skin in the game or actual real world life and market investing experience which they truly have very little experience it’s a joke actually. 

This coming week should be a great week hopefully, I believe tomorrow coming off the 3 day weekend we will see a lot of buying from existing and new apes entering and if this T+35 days is true to settle the FTD’s from June 3rd that should push this stock up into the 60’s easily. The kid in this video has no idea what he is talking about that buying these 5 million shares will send the stock to $125. When AMC dropped their 8.5 million shares from Mudrick Capital into the market it dropped the stock $5 that’s it and it recovered after that so buying only 5 million shares from these FTD’s will not double the stock price period. The most we could hope for is a $4-$5 increase in the share price from that. Other then that I do feel the stock will have a nice green week coming off of our 3 day weekend!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Now just to add to this coming week here is a guy that did a lot of research of a couple of stocks that came off of the Threshold Securities list and within about 5 days they gained an average of 36.6% higher within the 5 days. AMC should be hitting that magic 13 days I believe by the end of this week or next week so again the hedgies have to buy all these shares within the 13 days!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Okay here is another awesome posted research on the Threshold securities settlement from Reddit that was just posted!! This will result in a max of about 32.5 million shares the hedgies will have to buy back if this 2.5 million daily FTD’s were added per day but it could be a combination of a rolling average along with them adding more and more FTD’s every single day they are on this list!! So it looks like to me the 340 million FTD’s on June 3rd along with the threshold security list both hit this week on the 7th and 8th!! Again if all true and all these shares have to actually be bought the stock should climb significantly IMO!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay here is another awesome posted research on the Threshold securities settlement from Reddit that was just posted!! This will result in a max of about 32.5 million shares the hedgies will have to buy back if this 2.5 million daily FTD’s were added per day but it could be a combination of a rolling average along with them adding more and more FTD’s every single day they are on this list!! So it looks like to me the 340 million FTD’s on June 3rd along with the threshold security list both hit this week on the 7th and 8th!! Again if all true and all these shares have to actually be bought the stock should climb significantly IMO!!!

@Dinarrock 

Great posts!

Another Silverback at work!

Cheers!

• Pow! 3

22 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Looking like there will be a small gain at the open to start the day.

Go AMC ! Go Apes ! Go Holding ! Go keylime !.

Lets put booster rockets on this puppy !!

pp

Go PokerPlayer!

I'm feeling GREEN this week!!! Any unused fireworks let's light them all at once under this bad boy!

Apes in Space!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

My sons birthday is this weekend so I took him to a card shop to get some Pokemon cards. The guy in front overheard me telling someone it was his birthday and said put his bill on mine which was about $75. I hope something great comes out of this AMC so I can start doing well for others! That was a super nice gesture. Let's all be kind and help pay forward! GO AMC! I'm ready for some good news this week!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

30 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

My sons birthday is this weekend so I took him to a card shop to get some Pokemon cards. The guy in front overheard me telling someone it was his birthday and said put his bill on mine which was about $75. I hope something great comes out of this AMC so I can start doing well for others! That was a super nice gesture. Let's all be kind and help pay forward! GO AMC! I'm ready for some good news this week!

I love this story...Pay it forward is the way....GO AMC!

Happy Birthday to your Son!!!! God bless you guys!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

That’s awesome but as to paying it forward Please tell me that you told him about AMC stock??!! Lol

• Haha 6
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

i know i'm a newbie at this stock stuff , but to me it looks like it is going the wrong way ?????? can someone shed some light on what is happening ? , short version will do.

The hedgies are manipulating the stock to shake people from holding their shares. But none of it matters until they start buying the shares they owe or made up back. Then the price will skyrocket. So nothing matters until they cover their shorted shares. 

• Pow! 7

27 minutes ago, keylime said:

The hedgies are manipulating the stock to shake people from holding their shares. But none of it matters until they start buying the shares they owe or made up back. Then the price will skyrocket. So nothing matters until they cover their shorted shares. 

thanks

• Upvote 3

Letting you all know, the 10 I was trying to buy, I think on Friday, was after hours, we live in Florida Eastern Time, missed it by about 15 minutes, SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Instead of 10 @ I think 51, I, added 15 more, for, 50!

Hang in there guys and gals, they got to cover sometime, my prediction it should be an interesting week!

And now for a dinar Prediction,,,"Ships at Sea"!

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Letting you all know, the 10 I was trying to buy, I think on Friday, was after hours, we live in Florida Eastern Time, missed it by about 15 minutes, SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Instead of 10 @ I think 51, I, added 15 more, for, 50!

Hang in there guys and gals, they got to cover sometime, my prediction it should be an interesting week!

And now for a dinar Prediction,,,"Ships at Sea"!

Thanks RW!....Ships at Sea! lol that is Dinar Gold!

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 4