Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

12 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime this is absolutely false 99% did not trade through the dark pool it was only 56% this guy does not know what he is talking about and can’t even read his own chart!!

Not true. At the time he posted it was 99%. It went down since he posted. It was corraborated by several on Reddit who also posted it, and Jackson Hunter on his video. But by the end of treading it was down. However, even 56% of our trades is criminal. 

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, keylime said:

14 hours ago, keylime said:

I am sure its good, but he talks way to fast for me to understand ? Could you give me the breakdown down for dummies please ? I hate to miss anything here. We are potentially talking bushels full of cash and I don't want to miss out.

Thxs,   pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I am sure its good, but he talks way to fast for me to understand ? Could you give me the breakdown down for dummies please ? I hate to miss anything here. We are potentially talking bushels full of cash and I don't want to miss out.

Thxs,   pp

I know he's a fast talker. As soon as I get a chance I will give you the Reader's Digest version. Unless someone else can throw in for us. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, keylime said:

I know he's a fast talker. As soon as I get a chance I will give you the Reader's Digest version. Unless someone else can throw in for us. :)

No worries, its the week end. Thanks for all your doing for us keylime. This will be a life changing event for many.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

No worries, its the week end. Thanks for all your doing for us keylime. This will be a life changing event for many.

pp

Your quite welcome!

I love that so many have the chance to change their lives for the better. Blessed to be a blessing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, keylime said:

Not true. At the time he posted it was 99%. It went down since he posted. It was corraborated by several on Reddit who also posted it, and Jackson Hunter on his video. But by the end of treading it was down. However, even 56% of our trades is criminal. 

Okay thanks buddy I missed that part but definitely crazy! Still seems like there is zero checks and balances and no oversight from the government or SEC period. These market makers especially Citadel can do whatever they want and just keep paying the millions in fines which is absolutely nothing for them, other then a damn tax write off period!! Everyone can see exactly what they are doing and nothing gets done. I pray we see a squeeze happen soon before the impending market crash keylime!! I guarantee you that all the hedgefunds are hoping for the market to crash and they are right it absolutely will crash not if but when and I bet it’s less then 1 year away!! So hopefully we get our trendies before then because the market crash will absolutely save these hedgefunds if they can keep waiting this out which Citadel has so much money they can!! 

Did you also see how the hedgefunds got away with never covering the GameStop shorts?? Yep they bought deep in the money Calls which allowed them to count these as buying back the stock to cover their shorts on their books!!! WTF ….I just watched that a couple of days ago from one of the bigger you tubers but can’t remember which one…how is that fair buying calls does not clear a short position and if you and I were to do it I bet we could not!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Here you go case in point I literally just watched this video from Randall which is very knowledgeable guy I subscribe to his channel also. Please watch this 5 min video it will astound you, he talks about more then AMC’s entire float of 555 million shares has been SHORTED IN THE PAST 20 days!!!!! Please tell me how that is possible and WHY the SEC has done nothing or moving slowly again to do very little which helps these corrupt Hedgefunds!!?? You will also see in this video that the SEC ALLOWS all these brokers to SELF REGULATE everything they are doing that’s is 100% correct they allow all the corrupt hedgefunds and brokers to Self Regulate only subject to an Audit which obviously NEVER happens!! Do you know why I can say there has been no audit even though we have 100% verifiable proof right here in this video is because how in the hell do you have 555 MILLION shares shorted on AMC in the past 20 days when their entire float is 503 million shares of which we own a minimum of 80% of the float which we all know is BS we probably own 300% obviously! So where is the Audit from the SEC?????????? I am telling you there won’t be because there are hoping the market crashes before we see any kind of short squeeze!! Which again it sure looks like we may never see a short squeeze if what is said they did on GameStop when their stock went to $483 not one share was bought back from the hedgefunds NO they were allowed to show deep in the money covered calls to make it look like they did on their books total BS!!!

Keylime please tell me what I am missing I am truly hoping for atleast a Gamma squeeze and FOMO buying like GameStop did but having a short squeeze sure seems like it’s out of the question now!! Thanks

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

BREAKING: CITADEL CEO KEN GRIFFIN COULD BE FACING FRAUD CHARGES || AMC STOCK UPDATE

Jun 26, 2021

I literally just watched this video and was coming on here to post it but basically it proves almost everything I stated above!! Although this guys title saying Ken Griffin could be facing fraud charges is total BS, atleast he shows the total nonsense minuscule charges and fines Citadel has paid which again means absolutely nothing to them and I will bet you all these fines are a damn tax deduction!! Corrupt politicians in bed with corrupt hedgefunds and the largest market maker yeah I am sure our corrupt government is going to do something right…sorry to be so negative today but our society has become a complete corrupt joke!! Again no Shorts EVER covered when GameStop went to $483 HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE they would have been margin called period!!!!!! They only covered on their books by buying deep in the money Calls which again is total BS!! If you sell a short you have to buy it back but the DIDN’T, they got away with it because they are all self governing and Citadel knows how to pay the right corrupt politicians off!! Yes we see these absolutely ridiculous little fines that Citadel has paid to give the market the ILLUSION that hey we came down on them for this corrupt behavior which again is total BS!! If you get caught then you should be closed down period, totally sick of it personally!!!

• Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

I literally just watched this video and was coming on here to post it but basically it proves almost everything I stated above!! Although this guys title saying Ken Griffin could be facing fraud charges is total BS, atleast he shows the total nonsense minuscule charges and fines Citadel has paid which again means absolutely nothing to them and I will bet you all these fines are a damn tax deduction!! Corrupt politicians in bed with corrupt hedgefunds and the largest market maker yeah I am sure our corrupt government is going to do something right…sorry to be so negative today but our society has become a complete corrupt joke!! Again no Shorts EVER covered when GameStop went to $483 HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE they would have been margin called period!!!!!! They only covered on their books by buying deep in the money Calls which again is total BS!! If you sell a short you have to buy it back but the DIDN’T, they got away with it because they are all self governing and Citadel knows how to pay the right corrupt politicians off!! Yes we see these absolutely ridiculous little fines that Citadel has paid to give the market the ILLUSION that hey we came down on them for this corrupt behavior which again is total BS!! If you get caught then you should be closed down period, totally sick of it personally!!!

I hear you and believe the US has simply failed to address digitized theft for and by the the 1%. What is worse, that failure has the appearance of simply legitimizing theft, which is antithetical to a healthy, fairer and freer society. 

That said, I remain naively optimistic that this **** is going to get shut down to some extent, as there have been so many Silverbacks chipping away at this from the outside. Also, there has been a number of changes within and by the SEC already. So, they are engaged with the issues. It will likely just take time to get all the evidence together and strategize with other agencies to move forward, but previous fines are a just a sick joke and an affront to the victims of these thefts.

Another angle on this is, if Ken Griffin were anything other than a rich white, domestic male, he would have been in jail a long time ago. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

I hear you and believe the US has simply failed to address digitized theft for and by the the 1%. What is worse, that failure has the appearance of simply legitimizing theft, which is antithetical to a healthy, fairer and freer society. 

That said, I remain naively optimistic that this **** is going to get shut down to some extent, as there have been so many Silverbacks chipping away at this from the outside. Also, there has been a number of changes within and by the SEC already. So, they are engaged with the issues. It will likely just take time to get all the evidence together and strategize with other agencies to move forward, but previous fines are a just a sick joke and an affront to the victims of these thefts.

Another angle on this is, if Ken Griffin were anything other than a rich white, domestic male, he would have been in jail a long time ago. 

Another angle that some are talking about is that Polosi's husband Paul has a boat load of AMC shares. He runs an investment firm for a living which owns a chunk of Alliance Bernstein, another global asset management firm. On May 6, AB disclosed it had almost 455,673 shares of AMC. Yet, on Feb 8 they disclosed having just 10,300 shares! That is one helluva increase in 3 months - to be precise, a 4,324% increase!

The belief/hope is Mr and Mrs P will not allow these hedge funds to get away without paying up. So us apes have some fat, criminal cats on our team.  

Saddle up! We ride with the criminals to the moon!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, miquel said:

Another angle that some are talking about is that Polosi's husband Paul has a boat load of AMC shares. He runs an investment firm for a living which owns a chunk of Alliance Bernstein, another global asset management firm. On May 6, AB disclosed it had almost 455,673 shares of AMC. Yet, on Feb 8 they disclosed having just 10,300 shares! That is one helluva increase in 3 months - to be precise, a 4,324% increase!

The belief/hope is Mr and Mrs P will not allow these hedge funds to get away without paying up. So us apes have some fat, criminal cats on our team.  

Now that right there is proof this thing is going to explode. When the biggest crooks get in, they're going to make sure it does what it is supposed to do. LOL!

Fellow Apes,(Dinarrock, love you brother) this is so much farther down the road than it was in January. The situation with the attention of the world on it, the new regulations, the liquidation of stocks and cryptos, the short interest, the multiple layers of borrowed naked shares, etc. etc. etc.

You are correct when you say they haven't covered yet. It doesn't matter what they did to make it look like they covered. They didn't. And soon they are going to have to. And that makes this even more explosive than it would have been had they covered in January. The Short Interest on both GME and AMC are exponentially higher than even back then. And soon there will be no more hiding. Remember there is a new sheriff in the SEC. And by all accounts he is not looking the other way. 

Keep the faith. Keep the shares. Keep the prayers going up. God's arm is not short.(Ha! No pun intended). The wicked will see their day. Put your trust in the fact that God led us to this blessing and He will not fail us. The Lord does not bless us with a curse and He does not curse us with a blessing. 

Psalm 37 says, and this is one of my favorite passages in the Bible that I stand on for all of my life. This could have been written yesterday.

Psalm 37[a]

Of David.

Do not fret because of those who are evil
    or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
    like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the

Lord;
    trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
    your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
    do not fret—it leads only to evil.
For those who are evil will be destroyed,
    but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
    though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
    and enjoy peace and prosperity.

12 The wicked plot against the righteous
    and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
    for he knows their day is

coming.

14 The wicked draw the sword
    and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
    to slay those whose ways are upright.
15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
    and their bows will be broken.

16 Better the little that the righteous have
    than the wealth of many wicked;
17 for the power of the wicked will be broken,
    but the Lord upholds

the righteous.

18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
    and their inheritance will endure forever.
19 In times of disaster they will not wither;
    in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

20 But the wicked will perish:
    Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
    they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

21 The wicked borrow and do not repay,

but the righteous give generously;
22 those the Lord blesses will inherit the land,
    but those he curses will be destroyed.

23 The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

25 I was young and now I am old,
    yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
    or their children begging bread.
26 They are always generous and lend freely;

their children will be a blessing.[b]

27 Turn from evil and do good;
    then you will dwell in the land forever.
28 For the Lord loves the just
    and will not forsake his faithful ones.

Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed[c];
    the offspring of the wicked will perish.
29 The righteous will inherit the land
    and dwell in it forever.

30 The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom,
    and their tongues speak

what is just.
31 The law of their God is in their hearts;
    their feet do not slip.

32 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
    intent on putting them to death;
33 but the Lord will not leave them in the power of the wicked
    or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

34 Hope in the Lord
    and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;
    when the wicked are

destroyed, you will see it.

35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
    flourishing like a luxuriant native tree,
36 but he soon passed away and was no more;
    though I looked for him, he could not be found.

37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
    a future awaits those who seek peace.[d]
38 But all sinners will be destroyed;
    there will be no future[e] for the wicked.

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
    he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them and delivers them;
    he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
    because they take refuge in him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

That's just beautiful keylime, enjoyed that.

I love this thread. Thanks for all the information. Dinarrock hang in there buddy, new laws are happening, it just might take a little bit. Im guessing within weeks to a couple months...hopefully! It's all becoming exposed so looking good on our end. Nobody is selling...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

That's just beautiful keylime, enjoyed that.

I love this thread. Thanks for all the information. Dinarrock hang in there buddy, new laws are happening, it just might take a little bit. Im guessing within weeks to a couple months...hopefully! It's all becoming exposed so looking good on our end. Nobody is selling...

This is why we are Stronger Together! We hold for each other. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks so much Keylime you always keep me grounded!!! 

Keep the faith no matter how it looks. We will all be celebrating and the journey will be oh so sweet as we look back on it. :)

God bless us ALL!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, miquel said:

Hi Miguel very interesting for sure!! Do you have a link you can share where you read this information or where we can see AB disclosed the 455,673 shares please? Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Hi Miguel very interesting for sure!! Do you have a link you can share where you read this information or where we can see AB disclosed the 455,673 shares please? Thanks

Good morning Dinarrock!

So, my understanding is Polosi dropped between $500,000 - 1 million for 20,000 shares in Alliance Bernstein near the end of 2020. 

Here is a link that shows AB's investment in AMC stock. 

https://fintel.io/so/us/amc/alliancebernstein

Have a great day Dinarrock and apes / dinarians all over the world!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

There's another thing to consider along these lines. 

AMC has become mainstream news, so APES aren't the only ones watching. Tens of millions of market investors are watching also with baited breath to see what happens. 

Suppose that the government regulatory agencies do nothing and allow the market Movers to get away with this clear violation of the law. What do you think that the tens of millions of market investors are going to do when they see the regulatory agencies do nothing?

The possible ramifications could send the market crashing as much as 60 percent. Realizing that no one can ever earn more than 6 to 8 percent over 20 years, while the Market Movers make thousands of percent breaking the law could be DEVASTATING for the stock market. 

In the past those Market Movers got away with this behavior simply because few knew that it was happening. That is no longer the case. 

I've been studying all things about the financial world for 10 to 12 hours a day now going on 2 years. And you should believe me when  I say this system is on the brink of disaster. A crash of the stock market of 60 percent would literally destroy the dollar and end America as a superpower. 

Make no mistake about it our government regulators understand this completely. The question isn't will they do anything about it. The question is what will they do about it that will still keep investors confident in the market? 

And that is good for APES no matter how you slice it. 

• Pow! 6

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Sometimes its nice to have the bad guys on your side. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3