Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Nice day yesterday and a green candle so far today.   We really need to take out the Resistance at 64.60 ish which is the Parabolic Sar.  Thru that we will be ready to take on the ATH at 72.60 ish.  

Earlier today we went right to that Par Sar Resistance at 64.60 and backed off.  If we don’t get past this today we may have to do a little backstep to 59.  As I said a few days ago we may need churn for awhile if we don’t get to that ATH later today or Monday.  I’ll be looking for an afternoon rally.   

Let’s go Apes, push it higher through these critical Resistance Points

Yes, I joined you guys yesterday when the 9 ma held.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

31 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Nice day yesterday and a green candle so far today.   We really need to take out the Resistance at 64.60 ish which is the Parabolic Sar.  Thru that we will be ready to take on the ATH at 72.60 ish.  

Earlier today we went right to that Par Sar Resistance at 64.60 and backed off.  If we don’t get past this today we may have to do a little backstep to 59.  As I said a few days ago we may need churn for awhile if we don’t get to that ATH later today or Monday.  I’ll be looking for an afternoon rally.   

Hey Everyone! Pitcher's an APE!  Welcome to Ape Nation! Now that you took the plunge let's go to TENDIE TOWN!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

42 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hooah!!! “Wild-Thing”!!😂👍🇺🇸

• Pow! 4

Forgive me guys, I couldn't help myself. This is what the Big Dogs are posting. And yes, I am a huge Ape and bought quite a bit at $9.00. So let the good times roll!!

Why AMC is Long Overdue for a Crash

By
 admin
 - 
June 16, 2021

Screen-Shot-2020-05-21-at-1.13.57-PM-696

Keep an eye on AMC Entertainment (AMC), as a potential short.

After exploding as a meme stock, it’s become excessively overbought.

If you pull up a two-year chart of AMC, it’s clear to see.  Not only is it over-extended at its upper Bollinger Band (2,20), it’s wildly overbought on RSI, MACD, and Williams’ %R.  When these same indicators align in overbought territory, 80% of the time we see a reversal.  Down about $5 a share at the moment, AMC could pull back even more.

In addition, the company isn’t out of the woods just yet.

AMC just posted a loss of $567.2 million, or $1.42 a share, which was above expectations for a loss of $1.34 a share.  Quarterly sales came in at $148.3 million, a considerable decline from the $941.5 million posted year over year.  Total adjusted revenues of $147.7 million also missed estimates falling for $153.43 million.

Detached from reality, shares of AMC could pull back even more.

At the moment, we’d look to go short AMC.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Forgive me guys, I couldn't help myself. This is what the Big Dogs are posting. And yes, I am a huge Ape and bought quite a bit at $9.00. So let the good times roll!!

By
 admin
 - 
June 16, 2021

If you pull up a two-year chart of AMC, it’s clear to see.  Not only is it over-extended at its upper Bollinger Band (2,20), it’s wildly overbought on RSI, MACD, and Williams’ %R.  When these same indicators align in overbought territory, 80% of the time we see a reversal.  Down about $5 a share at the moment, AMC could pull back even more.

AMC just posted a loss of $567.2 million, or $1.42 a share, which was above expectations for a loss of $1.34 a share.  Quarterly sales came in at $148.3 million, a considerable decline from the $941.5 million posted year over year.  Total adjusted revenues of $147.7 million also missed estimates falling for $153.43 million.

BS

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Pitcher you absolutely made my day brother!!! Thank you for all your knowledge and becoming an Ape!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

By
 admin
 - 
June 16, 2021

I hate to quote this nonsense but seriously again this writer is clueless! This is the typical FUD analyst which most are completely clueless to begin with….I would say just like a car salesman and no offense to anyone who is a care salesman here most are completely clueless of what they are selling and are just there to collect a paycheck.. The analyst today are completely clueless of how the markets are trading today period retrospective of stocks like GameStop and AMC which have ZERO to do with the companies fundamentals!! Should GameStop still be trading above $200 today Absolutely not the fundamentals say the stock is worth less then $50. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

36 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

By
 admin
 - 
June 16, 2021

I think you're a shill spreading FUD on here. If you were an Ape you wouldn't be posting this tripe. Not one thing in this is worth putting up. What benefit does this do us? None! I don't give a rats petutie what any of these crooks say. STOP spreading lies and misinformation. You're like a lobster in the dinar community. If we were in a war I'd throw you out of my foxhole for fear you'd start shooting the real Apes.

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Wonderful to have you onboard with all of your technical knowledge and experience, Pitcher.

Feeling better with you as one of our SilverBacks!

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

By
 admin
 - 
June 16, 2021

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The last two hours they're going to try to hit us with everything they got to take it below 60. Even 50 if they can. Let's see what kind of firepower the Apes have to stop it and finish above 60. 

Going to be fun either way. 

• Upvote 2