Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

Now if we can consolidate above that we have a nice floor to bounce through 54.50 on to 55 plus

They definitely don't want us north of 55. It may take 2 or 3 tests to break through it. Or we blow past it to 56.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

They definitely don't want us north of 55. It may take 2 or 3 tests to break through it. Or we blow past it to 56.

Haha. They want you back at 7 bucks. 

I have to go, good luck!!

I’m looking to enter when the Par Sar gets knocked out and definitely in by ATH.   It will be a filter in process for me.  I’m in no hurry..

We had a gap open this morning so be aware that those usually have to be filled. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

Haha. They want you back at 7 bucks. 

I have to go, good luck!!

I’m looking to enter when the Par Sar gets knocked out and definitely in by ATH.   It will be a filter in process for me.  I’m in no hurry..

We had a gap open this morning so be aware that those usually have to be filled. 

Thanks Pitcher. Looking forward to a possible bounce to 60 today if they run out of ammo on the front 9. LOL!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Up 18% this morning already. Weekend retail bounce?

It's possible they are putting most of their focus on GME having knocked it down below 223 while spreading themselves a little thin on us. If we get another good bounce we are looking at 62 plus today. That would get some who are waiting to jump in that could lead to fomo buying and heading to a gamma squeeze.

Having said that, they could turn their full attention on us after lunch and knock us back to 50 -52.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

It's possible they are putting most of their focus on GME having knocked it down below 223 while spreading themselves a little thin on us. If we get another good bounce we are looking at 62 plus today. That would get some who are waiting to jump in that could lead to fomo buying and heading to a gamma squeeze.

Having said that, they could turn their full attention on us after lunch and knock us back to 50 -52.

So knocking us back down is that a good thing? I know it will bounce up and down. 

9 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

So knocking us back down is that a good thing? I know it will bounce up and down. 

I don't like them knocking us down, if they are doing it illegally, but as a natural market correction we consolidate and build a higher floor, that's healthy for us. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Thanks Pitcher. Looking forward to a possible bounce to 60 today if they run out of ammo on the front 9. LOL!

Okay Keylime sorry I lied to you yesterday saying I was all in…I bought 1 more share today at just over $59 trying to get us over $60!!! Lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Got a lot more riding to do on this rollercoaster.

It will probably be a while before we can break out the cigars!

https://undawirld.merryjane.com/2021/05/15/the-worlds-most-expensive-blunt-costs-50k-most-expensivest/

Yeah if this rides up over 5K per share I can see myself and a buddy enjoying one of these on the back of my 65FT Yacht!!! At over 10K per share then maybe around a 75-80FT Yacht..lol…Oh and say around 25K+ per share on our 100FT Yacht I am going to pay Pitcher to get his Captain’s license if he misses out on this ride so he can enjoy and do some more stock trading on the yacht!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, txwWrestling said:

So is it feasible to get to 5K per share? GO RV and GO AMC!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! With that being said it must have the Gamma squeeze, lots of FOMO buying and then a huge Short squeeze where the hedgefunds start buying back ALL their short shares!!! If we don’t get the short squeeze and just get a good gamma squeeze like what GameStop did then I bet we see about the same results of their all time high give or take a $100 or so, just my opinion and not my financial advice!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

ABSOLUTELY!!! With that being said it must have the Gamma squeeze, lots of FOMO buying and then a huge Short squeeze where the hedgefunds start buying back ALL their short shares!!! If we don’t get the short squeeze and just get a good gamma squeeze like what GameStop did then I bet we see about the same results of their all time high give or take a $100 or so, just my opinion and not my financial advice!!!

You had me at "ABSOLUTELY"!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1