Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

20 minutes ago, keylime said:

let's party when all is said and done!!! You're already an Ape you just have to take your first leap into TENDIE town. Ha!

Thanks Keylime.  I’m old and I move real slow.  I’m with you guys in spirit and may join in the fun soon.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

That is an excellent question.  I’ve been thinking there will be a catalyst or red flag event to start a Big Market sell off.  Last year it was Covid, in 08 it was Lehman Brothers, but something will trigger a Market sell this year imo.  I haven’t been in the Stock Market for over a year because I believe the Stock Market is propped up with Fed QE handouts.  It is ripe for a crash.

The Apes, WSB, Reddit crowd and a few more could actually be that trigger if these major banks and hedges go down.  There is NO doubt your efforts have caused great concern, fear and panic to the Crooks.   I think you are correct Keylime, everything goes down in a crash, EVERYTHING!!!  

Stocks, Bonds, Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Real Estate, and most every Asset will go down. This time even the almighty Buck may be cut by 30-50-80%.  You ask, why are Silver, Gold and Cryptos going to go down?  Aren’t those supposed to survive and be a hedge against inflation?  The simple answer is, people will need to cover their short positions with any Asset they have to try and save their business.  We have discussed this in The VIP!" rel="">VIP section of DV concerning our Crypto investments.  

Having been thru an 80% correction and several 50% corrections in my Crypto investments I’m still not worried. Cryptos, Gold, Silver, RE, are still good investments because we will need liquidity to start over.  The new Economy will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix.  This is the Great Reset and I believe the Dinar we own will be given a higher value at this time.  The World will need liquidity and lots of it to start over.  

I think you Apes just might be part of the puzzle as well. My only concern is you will need to get your money out of the Big Banking Exchanges and out of Fiat dollar based assets.  This isn’t Financial advice and what I’m writing can be totally wrong but I’ve placed my bet.  And, it’s not in any Fiat Dollar based Assets.  My footprint in any of the major banking institutions is minimal.  Even though Cryptos, RE, Metals, and some other non Fiat based Assets  may take an initial hit, they will regain value quickly as they will provide the liquidity needed to control hyper inflation and get the economy going again.  

No matter what happens I’m as ready as I can be.  We all know the Fiat System is over and what our Government, Banks, and World Central Banks have been doing for the last 20 years is Unsustainable!!  Buckle up because this transition will not be pleasant.  I hope all you Apes make billions and are part of the solution to a new System.  I’m watching and may join your Army.  

Not letting me post any more reactions,, Great Post, Pitcher!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

This is an interesting source:

The only caveat to this video is that the T bonds must be returned, but liquidity must be used to get them and return them. Thus cutting into the Banks/Hedgies liquidity. The result remains the same whether it is cash or bonds they still have to be bought and returned. When that happens, (when? within the stated 15 days from yesterday I believe) these guys are going to have to somehow come up with the goods. Liquidating, or going into their coffers. If they don't have it, that will trigger Marge to come a calling. Same head, two hairdoos. Same result. BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

• Pow! 5

15 minutes ago, keylime said:

The only caveat to this video is that the T bonds must be returned, but liquidity must be used to get them and return them. Thus cutting into the Banks/Hedgies liquidity. The result remains the same whether it is cash or bonds they still have to be bought and returned. When that happens, (when? within the stated 15 days from yesterday I believe) these guys are going to have to somehow come up with the goods. Liquidating, or going into their coffers. If they don't have it, that will trigger Marge to come a calling. Same head, two hairdoos. Same result. BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes I saw a couple of posts rebutting this claim Keylime and whether it be bonds or cash these market makers, hedgefunds still have to return 715 Billion worth of bonds in what 15 days!! Bonds last time I checked are NOT Free they have to be purchased with CASH even if somehow they get a discount it’s still a HUGE chunk of liquidity these corrupt firms have to come up with!!!

Also thanks Pitcher for weighing in with your thoughts I figured that would be a really interesting analysis for you to give us your feedback on, thanks again!! Lastly, again if you believe there is a high probability of this huge crash coming and this could very well be the catalyst that brings it on I still don’t see your reservation brother! I see this as pretty black and white I would rather be an Ape and collect the possible enormous gains that will be the cause of the crash then miss out and have the money I currently have saved and other assets drop to 20-50% or more of their value! My thoughts are if this does anywhere close to what maybe possible if I only make 70 million which I know sounds crazy and then we have a complete market crash and the dollar crashes even down to a low 10% of its current value then I will still have 7 million dollars of value at my disposal!! Just giving you my thoughts and scenario going by what you think is a real possibility Pitcher!! Something to think about to me it really doesnt matter if I was getting in at this point in time of the stock is $50 or $42 or even the $37 it actually hit last week, seem like tripping over pennies to make dollars as the saying goes! We don’t want to leave any good apes behind is what I am trying to say…5-10 shares is better then nothing!!! 

• Upvote 3

Sorry Pitcher I don’t mean to preach my soapbox ideas I won’t bring it up again but I do appreciate your thoughts and input on the markets and the dinar!!! I just reread my post above and sometime I get a little to passionate and just post before thinking it through that’s just my personality..lol…and by no means am I giving anyone any financial advice that is completely up to you and doing your own research and/or financial advisor!!! Have a great evening everyone I look forward to the markets tomorrow!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Good they can eat our DUST!!!!!! :)   

5 hours ago, keylime said:

I find it incredible the Fed allowed it to get to this point, even over their own cap. They are part and parcel guilty and I believe have been in cahoots with the Market Makers and Hedgies, knowingly financing their criminal activities. But now the jig is up. They are strange bedfellows no longer.

This is going to be a sight to behold. Payback is a m...many splendored thing. Lol!

6 hours ago, keylime said:

After I watched it I think I peed my pants a little 🤣

I am getting depends ahead of time because when this hits my sorry butt will be on the floor. :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

53 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry Pitcher I don’t mean to preach my soapbox ideas I won’t bring it up again but I do appreciate your thoughts and input on the markets and the dinar!!! I just reread my post above and sometime I get a little to passionate and just post before thinking it through that’s just my personality..lol…and by no means am I giving anyone any financial advice that is completely up to you and doing your own research and/or financial advisor!!! Have a great evening everyone I look forward to the markets tomorrow!!!

No problem here dinarrock.  I love your passion.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

I can't even rub 2 nickels together but I got in at 9.00 and went lose anything because I kept flipping my free stock .. only got 35 shares tho

Only? Hmmm..let me see. 35 times 500k equals only 17 million. Ha! I'm not saying you can get 500k for each share because one share you might get 800k for. Lol!

I hold for you my Ape!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Only? Hmmm..let me see. 35 times 500k equals only 17 million. Ha! I'm not saying you can get 500k for each share because one share you might get 800k for. Lol!

I hold for you my Ape!!! 

Keylime I promise you I will not be waiting until 500K I will bail on all of mine at 100K sorry!!! LOL

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime I promise you I will not be waiting until 500K I will bail on all of mine at 100K sorry!!! LOL

LOL! It's okay. They still have to buy mine.  When it hits 500k plus I will not have sold all but I will have already sold enough to change my life. But I'm holding on to some to see how high this thing can get. And I will be buying back on the way down to drive it back up for others as well. If ever there was a money tree. AMC is it.

I'm ready for the AMCpocolypse. 

Matt Kohrs in his video mentions 3 horseman in this. I see the 4 horseman of the AMCpocolypse.

The RED HORSE: Hedgies Shorting 

The BLACK HORSE: Fed recalling Repos

The GREEN HORSE: Buying Back the failed Shorts

The PALE HORSE: FOMO

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

What entry point are we cheering for to get you to be an official APE?

Waiting to see if the open holds.  I’m on a 5 min chart and if it holds I’ll open a position at 10 am ET.  The Crooks are notorious for opening strong and pulling the rug about 20 minutes in.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Waiting to see if the open holds.  I’m on a 5 min chart and if it holds I’ll open a position at 10 am ET.  The Crooks are notorious for opening strong and pulling the rug about 20 minutes in.  

Yes. I always find waiting 15 to 30 minutes lets them get in their little games then it begins to settle and we see which way this thing might go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMC BULLISH

Vote
Subreddit Icon

VibingSilverHugz2

AMC Order Flow Surges As a Top Gainer for Today 6/14/2021

renderTimingPixel.png

AMC sees 129 bullish options orders worth $17,150,000. On the flipside, AMC sees 35 bearish options orders worth $2,350,000.

AMC Overall Statistics Show 23,599 calls worth $70,970,591. On the other side we have 7,625 puts worth $12,867,025.

AMC is currently the top gainer of bullish options order flow on Quant Data.

Do you want me to update this post as the day progresses? (Last Updated 9:43)

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1