Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I know Trey Trades is really really excited for this coming week, he believes this coming week is the trigger for possible squeeze!! Currently there is 375k Call options in the money which is 37.5 million shares and if the stock goes higher then there will be more which should trigger atleast a gamma squeeze hopefully!! There is also a whole lot of $145 Calls which probably has some whales betting on the squeeze also for this coming 18th!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks so much Keylime I hope and pray you are correct obviously but corruption just seems to be winning so much lately especially in America!! This coming week will definitely be interesting and I sure hope we do get back up to the $70 range!!!

Again, I'm just a trucker but I pride myself as someone who sees the big picture. And that picture shows me that this week will see a rise to the $70 dollar range. With the SEC supposedly looking into the Brokers and Hedge funds it will force them to play right or suffer the consequence's. But what's more telling than that is the reason why the SEC went from looking at the Retail buyers to now looking at the big boys. This suggest that the Apes holding their positions is creating an unseen potential financial disaster of such magnitude as the markets have never seen. 

Remember some of the comments made by the LSM and that video a while back from a Banker. All claiming that we had no idea what we were playing with. These people know something that we don't. And I suspect that we are about to push them through the wall. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

I am a total noob with the stock market. I am asking our stock gurus for assistance this coming week for sure to let us noobs know what to look for, how to proceed and such to get the most out of our investment. 

Please help us to maximize our profit.  Thanks in advance!!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

I am a total noob with the stock market. I am asking our stock gurus for assistance this coming week for sure to let us noobs know what to look for, how to proceed and such to get the most out of our investment. 

Please help us to maximize our profit.  Thanks in advance!!!

All of us are going to stay on top of this. While we dodge in and out of here take the time to watch the posted videos that can give you a clearer picture of what to look for. Those Friday expiring call options Dinarrock mentioned above could very well point to some upward buying pressure that, if the Market Makers have not covered these, will be a catalyst to a rise in the price and FOMO(Fear of Missing Out) jumping on board. It is not guaranteed because the Makers may have already covered and hedged the options, however, if they have not, or have not covered a majority then we will see a green week and come Friday a possible rise back to 70 or even 80 which will, again, like Dinarrock pointed out, see more Options in the money and then all bets are off as far as how high this thing could jump by week's end and into the following week. I believe we are in a great position either way, even if the Hedgies have more Aces up their sleeves to keep the price around 50, that means we are building a floor that at a certain point we will bounce up from. It really is a matter of time, patience, and watching the MM's and Hedgies hang themselves. The longer the rope, the more time for other retail investors to get in, the more fake shares are bought and the more they will have to cover. Truthfully, you've heard the saying, it's not IF, but WHEN. 

So watch every thing you can watch. The videos even post financial news interviews and break down what they are saying and where we are at. Like LadyGrace'sDaddy said, the SEC is now peeling back the onion and finding maggots in it. It's not going to be pretty for them. This is becoming the perfect storm for the little guy.

It's never been a better time to be an APE!!! LOL!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

I was not prepared for Fox news to drop the mic...

Carol Roth: Gamestop, AMC was just the beginning, it looks like our entire economy is rigged

This is not capitalism. This is a war on small business and individuals

By Carol Roth 

Carol Roth: Gamestop, AMC was just the beginning, it looks like our entire economy is rigged | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gamestop-amc-economy-rigged-carol-roth

We are, as one member of what is known as the "ape army" explained to me, in the midst of a digital version of Occupy Wall Street. This time, these retail investors, whether they be those "apes" rallying around AMC’s stock, other meme stock traders, members of subreddit forums like r/wallstreetbets and r/Superstonk and other individuals aren’t holding signs in the streets. They are instead trying to use their balance sheets to fight back.

Their concern? That Wall Street is tilted against them and in favor of the big market insiders. And they are right.

In fact, it is much deeper than that. Our entire economy is now, in large part, rigged, as it has been moved further away from free market capitalism to a cronyist nightmare where central planners and big companies work together to consolidate power. They scratch each other’s backs and ultimately tie up loose ends that get in their way of rolling up money and control. Small businesses and small individuals, which make up the backbone of the economy and stand for economic freedom have been both passively and intentionally targeted.

Don’t take my word for it, just look at the evidence. Last year, government decided which businesses were essential and which weren’t, based not upon scientific evidence, but political connections and clout.

The result was that more than 400,000 small businesses shuttered permanently (that have been reported so far), and millions more have struggled to survive. This went down in parallel with 7 tech companies gaining $3.4 trillion in value, and capital raising reaching historic levels, with a record number of IPOs and value of SPAC deals completed during 2020. The big companies were the primary beneficiaries of the small businesses’ fallouts.

This has happened time and time again, with big companies quietly- and sometimes overtly- championing burdensome regulation that is anti-competitive. Big businesses can absorb the costs into their large overhead when small businesses can’t. They keep new entrants from coming into the market.

Our entire economy is now, in large part, rigged, as it has been moved further away from free market capitalism to a cronyist nightmare where central planners and big companies work together to consolidate power. 

Case in point: during the last financial crisis, big banks involved in creating the mess were supposed to be reined in. However, the Dodd-Frank regulation that was put in place had the opposite outcome. The number of independent community banks declined double digits and, after the legislation took effect, the rate of new bank formation went from about 100 per year on average to three. This meant that small businesses had less access to capital. Small business loan volume decreased while the volume of big business loans went through the roof. 

While financial market participants played a big role in crushing the economy during the Great Recession, something that many people have still not yet financially or psychologically recovered from, they were deemed "too big to fail." 

However, when small businesses were mandated to surrender their private property for "the public good", they barely received crumbs; certainly not appropriate compensation anywhere near what they should have received for such a mandate. They were too small to matter. Even more so, these independent economic entities are too hard to control. They are not just outsiders, but they are in the way of the power center. 

All the while, capitalism gets blamed, when this crony-enabled central planning is the one creating the economic havoc and impairing the free markets.

The ape army and other retail investors have told me they are fighting for free market capitalism. They want a fair game. They want transparency and their movement is not about these particular stocks, but about having a level playing field. They, in large part, don’t have a problem with the rich; they have a problem with the rich getting to play by a different set of rules. 

placeholder

Insiders get to trade in dark pools which mask the free flow of information. Bad actors often get small fines for running afoul of rules. Inside information, which is supposedly not legal, moves markets before the news hits the media. 

This is by design, and while Wall Street insiders often refer to these retail investors as dumb money, they are not. They are just not on the inside. They don’t have the VIP pass. And, when they do well, they are viewed as a threat.

One of the main practices the ape army is most upset about it naked shorting. While illegal, this practice of selling shares short that a seller has not borrowed (or perhaps, even located) has a loophole for market makers. 

The concern of the apes is that the same share may be sold time and time again, basically creating the existence of the shares from nothing. While the concern is valid, the biggest perpetrator of the creating something from nothing that has slanted the market in favor of the big guys and insiders at the expense of small businesses, retail investors and individuals isn’t short sellers or prime brokers, it is the Federal Reserve. 

The Federal Reserve has created not synthetic shares, but synthetic money, in effect, and instead of the amounts being in millions, they are in the trillions. 

placeholder

As of the date of writing, the Federal Reserve had more than $7.9 trillion in assets on its balance sheet. Their interference in the market has disrupted risk, making assets not only more expensive for the average investor to add to their portfolio, but the value of the dollar they are investing with worthless. 

Big companies, including "zombie" companies that don’t make enough profit to service the interest on their debt, have had unparalleled access to capital, which the small businesses do not, making it harder for them to compete and taking dollars away from investments in innovation. 

Savers and retirees can no longer live on a fixed income without chasing risk. And now, the biggest companies in the world, based on this unprecedented Fed intervention, are now competing with individuals looking to buy homes.

placeholder

This is not capitalism. This is a war on small business and individuals.

We are now in a battle of Davids against the political and big business class Goliaths, created purely because central planners don’t want to allow for free market capitalism where everyone can win, because they lose power when that happens. They would rather rig the game, ensure those "in the club" succeed, and get rid of everything else that doesn’t serve that purpose. 

placeholder

That is not the spirit of America or the spirit of independence, whether it be of the retail investors, the small businesses, the gig workers, the cryptocurrency enthusiasts or anyone else who understands that decentralization ensures economic freedom. We will continue to find a way to stay independent, but come together for fairness, free choice and opportunity. That is capitalism

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Everyone needs to read the above article. Because in understanding the ways in which the markets function one can begin to glean the entire reason for the Fed's Digital Banking. Under that system you won't have control of your money. You won't be able to buy anything that the Fed doesn't want you to. In layman's terms, the Apes will be forever castrated. Humanity will never be allowed to ban together with their money and fight back against tyranny. 

That is what really is at stake here. Don't let this simply be about making a little coin, but rather about creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to rise up to whatever level they want to. Otherwise, you are NOT APES. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Everyone needs to read the above article. Because in understanding the ways in which the markets function one can begin to glean the entire reason for the Fed's Digital Banking. Under that system you won't have control of your money. You won't be able to buy anything that the Fed doesn't want you to. In layman's terms, the Apes will be forever castrated. Humanity will never be allowed to ban together with their money and fight back against tyranny. 

That is what really is at stake here. Don't let this simply be about making a little coin, but rather about creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to rise up to whatever level they want to. Otherwise, you are NOT APES. 

Awesome article. Thank you for finding it and sharing. This is the why. APES is the way. We must think beyond ourselves. In the current financial system it is Only the Wrong survive. We need to ban together and not break. This way as they say Right makes Might! We are the largest single entity in the Financial world. Together we can bring down the Evil Empire they have built. They fear Apes. Apes fear nothing. Take back what was stolen by HODLING, SHARING, BUYING. And we will not only prevail but receive a blessing we cannot, nor should not contain. We are the 800 pound Gorilla in the room. And unlike these crooks, we want even the weakest, smallest among us to live a life of financial freedom the world, until now, has never  thought possible or known. Don't let this last great opportunity to balance the playing field slip through our hands. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Awesome article LGD and absolutely agree with you keylime 1000% correct!!

That’s why I keep BUYING AMC over and over again and keep Holding Holding Holding!!! I have not sold one single share and my wife and I just keep buying!!!

I love it. Every spare cent goes into AMC. This is the way!!! Apes is the way!!!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, markb57 said:

the current price shows 49.40. if it jumps to 1k or 10k or whatever, will it show it as such?

It will, I pray we all have the Wisdom, to bring the house down. by holding! I think GME, is what woke everyone up!

FWIW:

January 2021 brought up GameStop (GME) as a potentially viable investment opportunity. Despite reports predicting that the value of the GME stock was about to decline, users rallied around the stock and started investing in it.

Some were more cautious with their expenses, while others bought stocks worth thousands of dollars. Over several days, the price of GameStop’s stock rose significantly – from just under $20 when it all started, to just under $348 at the peak.The price of GameStop’s stocks ended up stabilizing around $150, and the situation seems to have reflected well on the company itself. GameStop announced changes in its organizational structure which were well received, and the company is slowly recovering from its previous dire state.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, rw.sutton said:

It will, I pray we all have the Wisdom, to bring the house down. by holding! I think GME, is what woke everyone up!

FWIW:

January 2021 brought up GameStop (GME) as a potentially viable investment opportunity. Despite reports predicting that the value of the GME stock was about to decline, users rallied around the stock and started investing in it.

Some were more cautious with their expenses, while others bought stocks worth thousands of dollars. Over several days, the price of GameStop’s stock rose significantly – from just under $20 when it all started, to just under $348 at the peak.The price of GameStop’s stocks ended up stabilizing around $150, and the situation seems to have reflected well on the company itself. GameStop announced changes in its organizational structure which were well received, and the company is slowly recovering from its previous dire state.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gamestop-stock-hits-as-high-as-500-in-premarket-action-2021-01-28

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

INTERESTING

I know the Hedgies are going to do everything they can to keep it from rising, even driving it below 40 and they may be able to. But I don't think they can keep it there. There will be a ton of buying pressure to cover the options. It will definitely be a fun ride this week. If the hedgies can't control the price, all bets are off on how high this thing can spike. Even break all time highs into the 80s to 100s.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1