Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

She was also on Charles Paynes show today. Getting good press.

Great that there is now a healthy counter narrative to some of the BS MSM nonsense castigating the Apes as the problem. 

If I was stanky rich and had my hedged money in any of these hedgies, I would be pulling it out, now, and buying #AMC as my hedge.

Now, lesson learned, if I become stanky rich, no hedgies for me!

Off to find the ,Charles Payne clip, now. 

Hopefully, our other DVers are getting in on this action. I only tuned in, in May when I noticed the 'Hot' button showing on the Wall Street chat. So, 'Cheers!' to you all for lighting that up, here.

🤝🦍💪🧍🤸🧍🤸🧍🌎🚀🚀🚀🚀🌙🍾🥂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Great that there is now a healthy counter narrative to some of the BS MSM nonsense castigating the Apes as the problem. 

If I was stanky rich and had my hedged money in any of these hedgies, I would be pulling it out, now, and buying #AMC as my hedge.

Now, lesson learned, if I become stanky rich, no hedgies for me!

Off to find the ,Charles Payne clip, now. 

Hopefully, our other DVers are getting in on this action. I only tuned in, in May when I noticed the 'Hot' button showing on the Wall Street chat. So, 'Cheers!' to you all for lighting that up, here.

🤝🦍💪🧍🤸🧍🤸🧍🌎🚀🚀🚀🚀🌙🍾🥂

I gotta tell you this movement is becoming mainstream with good Apes like Charles who hasn't been bought and paid for and wants this criminal activity to stop. If the market isn't fair for one it's not fair for anyone. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Retail is never the problem but it could be part of the Solution.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

🤝🦍💪🧍🤸🧍🤸🧍🌎🚀🚀🚀🚀🌙🍾🥂

I beg your pardon sir. I haven't castigated in years. Ha!

• Haha 2

Fellow Apes,

this is the endgame. All exists are closed for hedgies. Apes 🦍 own the float, Apes🦍 run the show now.

So for hedgies, there is no way out, they can only delay the inevitable!

And here is why:

As you Apes already know, the higher the price of the stock, the more collateral hedgies need to provide. AND more collateral for their short positions means that holding onto the shorts will be very costly for hedgies, So they would eventually have to close their short positions.

So now, the big question is, when would hedgies get into serious trouble, and would be forced (due to capital requirements) to close their positions. Here are some back of the envelope calculations:

- let's assume hedgies made ~$1.27 Billion by short selling 100million shares. at $12.77.

- At the moment they accumulated (not realized) losses of about ~$4 Billions. (with capital B).

- let's further assume hedgies need to comply with collateral requirements of 40% for their short accounts. So they need to have a collateral of at least 40% of the short volume. In this case this would already be $1.6 Billions that they would have to provide as collateral.

- so the question now is simple: what is the maximum amount of dollars that they can possibly provide as collateral. or in other words, when will the plug be pulled on them.

- Well, Citadel for instance has a capital requirement of 8%, and with more than $30Billion in managed assets, they have a requirement to hold at least $2.4Billion dollars as capital. In other words, they cannot possibly provide more than $2.4Billion dollars for the short account before they start getting into serious trouble by creditors and regulators.

and when is $2.4 billion reached?

- well, guess what: at exactly $70 dollars their collateral exceeds $2.4Billion (= 40% ⨉ ($12- $70) ⨉ 100 million).

It is no f**cking coincidence that hedgies fiercely defended $70 dollars, and tried to push us below this point at any cost. We barely passed 70 for a reason. Because if Apes push this well above $70, which is not really far away, hedgies get into serious trouble and will have start covering their short positions.

Now, many of you will say: "but it doesn't have to be above $70, it would suffice to HOLD until they run out of money." Well, yes that is true as well, but what I am saying is, that $70 might be a point of no return for hedgies.

Hedgies are scared, because they know they will need to buy back at any price... AT ANY PRICE!

The beginning of an epic short squeeze is near.

AMC to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

This is not financial advise. I just love the stock!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Fellow Apes,

this is the endgame. All exists are closed for hedgies. Apes 🦍 own the float, Apes🦍 run the show now.

And here is why:

As you Apes already know, the higher the price of the stock, the more collateral hedgies need to provide. AND more collateral for their short positions means that holding onto the shorts will be very costly for hedgies, So they would eventually have to close their short positions.

So now, the big question is, when would hedgies get into serious trouble, and would be forced (due to capital requirements) to close their positions. Here are some back of the envelope calculations:

- let's assume hedgies made ~$1.27 Billion by short selling 100million shares. at $12.77.

- At the moment they accumulated (not realized) losses of about ~$4 Billions. (with capital B).

- let's further assume hedgies need to comply with collateral requirements of 40% for their short accounts. So they need to have a collateral of at least 40% of the short volume. In this case this would already be $1.6 Billions that they would have to provide as collateral.

- so the question now is simple: what is the maximum amount of dollars that they can possibly provide as collateral. or in other words, when will the plug be pulled on them.

- Well, Citadel for instance has a capital requirement of 8%, and with more than $30Billion in managed assets, they have a requirement to hold at least $2.4Billion dollars as capital. In other words, they cannot possibly provide more than $2.4Billion dollars for the short account before they start getting into serious trouble by creditors and regulators.

- well, guess what: at exactly $70 dollars their collateral exceeds $2.4Billion (= 40% ⨉ ($12- $70) ⨉ 100 million).

It is no f**cking coincidence that hedgies fiercely defended $70 dollars, and tried to push us below this point at any cost. We barely passed 70 for a reason. Because if Apes push this well above $70, which is not really far away, hedgies get into serious trouble and will have start covering their short positions.

Now, many of you will say: "but it doesn't have to be above $70, it would suffice to HOLD until they run out of money." Well, yes that is true as well, but what I am saying is, that $70 might be a point of no return for hedgies.

Hedgies are scared, because they know they will need to buy back at any price... AT ANY PRICE!

AMC to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

Hooah!!! Appreciate the break down!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍

• Upvote 4

If not 70, I am thinking 80-100 will be our so called HCL for this to get triggered. They are going to fight like H E Double Hockey Sticks to keep it below even 60 because once over that FOMO will kick in and their ship will start to sink. Next week with all the 40 dollar call options coming due on Friday we may just have the week of our dreams. One thing for sure, they're going to pull out all stops to keep it down to 40.

Exciting battle ahead. Put on your APE helmet.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

15 minutes ago, keylime said:

If not 70, I am thinking 80-100 will be our so called HCL for this to get triggered. They are going to fight like H E Double Hockey Sticks to keep it below even 60 because once over that FOMO will kick in and their ship will start to sink. Next week with all the 40 dollar call options coming due on Friday we may just have the week of our dreams. One thing for sure, they're going to pull out all stops to keep it down to 40.

Hooah…Time to “Gear up”!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Fellow Apes,

And here is why:

AMC to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

Hedgies and their clients aren't scared. They will never stop looking for someone to shake down, so they can keep their multiple properties, yachts, planes, trust funds, off-shore accounts. They are going to be just fine, even after we pone these MFs HARD.  These folks will just try to find new ways to destroy our Ape habitat to build their mansions. And, yes, I understand the irony of wanting to build wealth.

The Hedgies, like the banks before them, systematically worked on buying politicians and becoming too big to fail. They know if they make this big enough and bad enough that the Feds will come in to save the day to address a systematic failure "caused by retail investors." You can bet your future yacht that Hedgies are working on their next contingency plan to work their bought politicians and shake down the Feds, which ultimately means tax payers and future generations of US citizens' wealth in the form of unsustainable debt.

But, we have to keep being Apes and teaching these MFs that their system is unsustainable, unfair, needs fixed, and needs to stop robbing all but the 1%. These 1%ers have imposed their demi-god status on us like we couldn't function without them, which is their greatest lie. 

As an Ape, I am proud to be side-by-side with y'all fighting these overreaching MFs. It will be such a wonderful thing to be a little part of these changes with some ching-ching at the end of it all, which has me thinking about the 'responsibility of wealth' more each day. As I have never had enough to not work, before, I don't know. So, it could be a wonderful and challenging learning process. That, or I just lie on a beach for a few months getting wasted ... oh, wait, I have done that already and know that its therapeutic benefits are somewhat limited. 😎

So, I am running some questions and reflections this weekend in preparation for the month ahead, as it is going to be a doozy:

• How could this possible new found wealth [#AMC+RV] change me for better or worse?
  • What things do I want to accumulate (e.g., experiences over material things)?
  • How can I support family & friends without creating a bunch of spongers?
  • How can I leave the place better than when I arrived?
  • What do I need to do and learn to build generational wealth and defend that wealth?
  • Who else can I share this 'justice' with?

Mo' money, more opportunities!

Fighting to make this happen for me, my family, us 99%ers, all while making the US a little bit better! 

HODLn & BODL!

Bring on these hedgies!

🦍. 🦾  🤝

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I read your explanation yesterday keylime but I still come back to the point GameStop has been over $200 for 6 months with the hedges having NO margin Call and no Shorts covered!! So what makes anyone think it will be different for AMC at $70-$100??

Sorry it won’t be these big boys are all in bed together with the right people and the politicians. Also remember GameStop has a lot less free float then AMC which is easier for the retail investors to control the float and most likely why they are still over $200. Do we think the new SEC will really do anything I highly doubt it you know why with billions of dollars on the line they will threaten him and his entire family so he will do nothing period! In a perfect world when and if the hedge funds do get margin called and have to buy back their shorts yes we could see unimaginable highs but without that what we are most likely hopefully going to see is the FOMO buying and Gamma squeeze the same exact thing that happened to GameStop where we see a run up to hopefully more then GameStop of maybe 1K are my thoughts now. Just being realistic but we don’t play in a fair a free market period and the 1 percenters will always protect each other! Yes they will most likely all live in hell together after their short stay on earth but at least they will have to pay the piper one day!!

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Just so I can follow your post better,

Are these MF’s the same as a Mofo’er?   😀😃😂

Great post bkeiller!!

I believe so  unless he was referring to Mutual Funds.  :lmao:

:hug:  :woot: :woot: Too you all for great explanations for us beginners. 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I read your explanation yesterday keylime but I still come back to the point GameStop has been over $200 for 6 months with the hedges having NO margin Call and no Shorts covered!! So what makes anyone think it will be different for AMC at $70-$100??

Sorry it won’t be these big boys are all in bed together with the right people and the politicians. Also remember GameStop has a lot less free float then AMC which is easier for the retail investors to control the float and most likely why they are still over $200. Do we think the new SEC will really do anything I highly doubt it you know why with billions of dollars on the line they will threaten him and his entire family so he will do nothing period! In a perfect world when and if the hedge funds do get margin called and have to buy back their shorts yes we could see unimaginable highs but without that what we are most likely hopefully going to see is the FOMO buying and Gamma squeeze the same exact thing that happened to GameStop where we see a run up to hopefully more then GameStop of maybe 1K are my thoughts now. Just being realistic but we don’t play in a fair a free market period and the 1 percenters will always protect each other! Yes they will most likely all live in hell together after their short stay on earth but at least they will have to pay the piper one day!!

There is no honor amongst theives. At a certain price point with all the interest added up over the last 6 months and losing billions a week the lending institutions are going to demand payment. Or go belly up with the MMs/Hedgies. This thing is a balloon that if we keep adding to our numbers, buying and holding it will pop. They do not have an endless supply of money. A body only has so much blood in it. Once it bleeds out at a certain point it does. How much more blood do they have? That's the question. They are also doing this with a few stocks so more than one artery is bleeding out. People smarter than me and more knowledgeable in this say it's just a matter of time if it keeps going like it's going. One telltale sign is the banks and insurance companies buying a stake in AMC in the last month. They didn't do that in Jan/Feb but have done it now. Those institutions are a red flag something is about to pop.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3