Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

UWhat time interval is that chart in the vid above?

That is one fast talking dude.  I like!!  

That's Trey Trades. They've had him on Fox Business. He is sort of the face of the Apes movement via Youtube. He is excellent and grounded. He released that a couple hours ago. But he does live streams between, before and after work. He's in the military. And he releases these short video analysis everyday.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Sorry for the double post Keylime.  I didn’t see the first one on my end until now.  

I would like to know the time chart he is looking at.  Daily. 4 hour, 15 min.  Etc

I’m mostly using a Daily chart.  

He uses a daily chart mostly but zooms out to 6 months when he is explaining the movement to get an better perspective. But he will go 1 minute to 15 minute mostly.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

Thanks Keylime

AMC just punched thru 1st Resistance at 46.90.  Let’s see if we can rally past 49 Pr the 9 ma.  That was a big numb of buy volume.  

Yes looks like it's payday and people just got their checks. Ha!

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes looks like it's payday and people just got their checks. Ha!

That much volume isn’t normal.  That was a big institution or a whale either trying to put a scare into the Shorts.  Or the Shorts trying to entice Apes to buy on a Friday afternoon so they can try to short after hours or premarket.  

I never buy on Friday’s because the big boys love to dump their shares the last 30-45 min of market.  

I’m seeing a lot of gamesmanship on level 2.  Big buy orders appear then they are gone without filling.   Same on the Sell side.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That much volume isn’t normal.  That was a big institution or a whale either trying to put a scare into the Shorts.  Or the Shorts trying to entice Apes to buy on a Friday afternoon so they can try to short after hours or premarket.  

I never buy on Friday’s because the big boys love to dump their shares the last 30-45 min of market.  

I’m seeing a lot of gamesmanship on level 2.  Big buy orders appear then they are gone without filling.   Same on the Sell side.  

I've seen that all day everyday. They'll put up a huge sell wall and right before it gets there they take it down. Same thing with putting a lower priced buy wall to suck it down. This is their daily game. I've seen 100k plus sell walls. Then boom, gone,

• Thanks 3

Just now, keylime said:

I've seen that all day everyday. They'll put up a huge sell wall and right before it gets there they take it down. Same thing with putting a lower priced buy wall to suck it down. This is their daily game. 

Yep, you got yourselves a real ball game going on here Keylime and fellow Apes.   I usually don’t get involved with this type of play because of the shenanigans.  

I bought a lot a of shares of a biotechnology stock on a great news story one Friday, only to have another story placed premarket the following Monday before I got to my desk.  That little game cost me 22k.  So you see I have no love lost for the Crooks in NYC.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yep, you got yourselves a real ball game going on here Keylime and fellow Apes.   I usually don’t get involved with this type of play because of the shenanigans.  

I bought a lot a of shares of a biotechnology stock on a great news story one Friday, only to have another story placed premarket the following Monday before I got to my desk.  That little game cost me 22k.  So you see I have no love lost for the Crooks in NYC.  

Hopefully you get in on this and it gives you your money back times 1000 plus. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Right now we are getting a long period of consolidation. If this creates a new higher floor we may see over 50 before close. this could bounce hard and fast upward, or hedgies can pull the rug out just as quick. We just need to keep the buying pressure up into close and we may see a nice finish into After Market where the Asians generally prop it up some more.

The Hedgies borrowed about 3 million  shares this morning to short. If those get used up with an hour left,(if they're not already used up) we will see a good bounce.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, keylime said:

Right now we are getting a long period of consolidation. If this creates a new higher floor we may see over 50 before close. this could bounce hard and fast upward, or hedgies can pull the rug out just as quick. We just need to keep the buying pressure up into close and we may see a nice finish into After Market where the Asians generally prop it up some more.

The Hedgies borrowed about 3 million  shares this morning to short. If those get used up with an hour left,(if they're not already used up) we will see a good bounce.

Keylime I still do have another question you maybe able to answer please. With regards to GME and their run up all the way to a high of $483 and even this week their stock has been all over the $200-$300 right. Did you know that no Shorts have yet to be covered and bought back on GME even to this day?? Why?? They were shorted down at the $20 price range a long long time ago, what happened to the margin calls on these hedgefunds when GME went into the $100,200,300??? It’s been what 6 months and still no hedgefund was FORCED to cover and the stock price is still 10X higher then when a lot of Shorts were put on that stock!!

One last question so since no hedgefunds have bought back any of their short shares on GME what makes everyone think at $70-$80 or even $100 price point on AMC will force a margin call and the hedgefunds to start buying back their shorts on AMC??? This is a big unanswered question that I seriously have right now as it sure seems that these same hedgefunds have figured out a way to NOT be margin called and have to buy back shorts on either of these stocks?.? Thanks

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime I still do have another question you maybe able to answer please. With regards to GME and their run up all the way to a high of $483 and even this week their stock has been all over the $200-$300 right. Did you know that no Shorts have yet to be covered and bought back on GME even to this day?? Why?? They were shorted down at the $20 price range a long long time ago, what happened to the margin calls on these hedgefunds when GME went into the $100,200,300??? It’s been what 6 months and still no hedgefund was FORCED to cover and the stock price is still 10X higher then when a lot of Shorts were put on that stock!!

One last question so since no hedgefunds have bought back any of their short shares on GME what makes everyone think at $70-$80 or even $100 price point on AMC will force a margin call and the hedgefunds to start buying back their shorts on AMC??? This is a big unanswered question that I seriously have right now as it sure seems that these same hedgefunds have figured out a way to NOT be margin called and have to buy back shorts on either of these stocks?.? Thanks

Good questions. I do know GME shorts have not been covered yet which actually is a good thing, because the run ups have been pure buying and fomo. The situation for both is completely different than back then. When they drove GME down to 20 they were hoping to bankrupt it and not have to cover, but retail investors jumped on it and drove it back up to where it is today, having gone up like you said and back down. And now back up. 

With the amount of media attention on these stocks now,  (even now Charles Payne is covering it on Fox Business and he does so almost daily)outing the Market Makers/Hedgies games, and the billions they are losing every week, and the new SEC boss, Chariman Gensler, who has come out publicly on the side of the small investor and stated he is now looking into all of this, and again new numerous regulations the atmosphere is now ripe for the Margin Calls. The Hedgefunds have figured out a way to delay but eventually they will have to buy back and make good. Or they will be Margin called or their lending institutions are going to go down in flames, and that's not going to happen. The Pied Piper is going to come a calling, ready or not. Hedgies like it or not. There are now whales and institutions in this that were not on this back then as well. These folks don't lose money. It's like putting Brady and Gronk on the Bucs and suddenly they win a Super Bowl. So time will put pressure, pressure breaks pipes. Patience and hodling and buying and sharing and in time this thing is going to blow sky high. At least from everything I've studied and watched it looks like it is lining up for the Big One. They are both going to blow together.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If I am reading my charts correctly, looks like AMC is above the 9,20 & 50 day MA. And getting close to the 200.

I'm not in front of my chart but it sounds good to me. Maybe Pitcher can address that as well. I will say there has been a positive upward momentum over the last two months since it has reached all time highs and has been trading and or treading at the 50 dollar level. So it does indicate a strong upward trend.

• Upvote 1

Even now as it sells off a bit, we are up about 8 percent today. Hoping we get back over 10 percent during power hour though. But that's still a good day for any stock. I said at the beginning of the day this thing is going to battle between 40 and 50. I am glad it hasn't dipped to the 30s today so far though. Looking forward to what Power Hour might bring.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

We tagged the 9 ma and backed off. The .618 Fib line appears to be formidable as the body of the bar is just below that line at 46.79

The next hour should be very telling and very interesting.  I would really like to see a close above that .618 Fib Line around 47.  

• Upvote 3