Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

i know about as much about the stock market as i do skinning a hog

A lot of us are learning something new every day on DV. And you will never meet a more giving caring and thoughtful group of people anywhere else. This is very exciting mainly because of Adam Montana's DV.  After this we RVVVVVVVVVVVVV:D I'm the mother and because I said so :lmao:  (Always wanted to say that) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, nannab said:

A lot of us are learning something new every day on DV. And you will never meet a more giving caring and thoughtful group of people anywhere else. This is very exciting mainly because of Adam Montana's DV.  After this we RVVVVVVVVVVVVV:D I'm the mother and because I said so :lmao:  (Always wanted to say that) 

Very good Mother. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Keylime if this is true then a lot of people need to go to jail!!! Along with the new information of buy orders being held for days to 10 days to settle before reporting that came out today is total corruption!!  I assume the dark pool trading price is because there is no shorts or calls traded their to manipulate the market and that is just the true trading price of the stock between institutions correct? This nonsense needs to stop now!! AMC is up another $3 in aftermarket trading and my buddy seems to think we should have a Green Day tomorrow! He also said he saw a huge buy trade of 700K shares around 2 minutes before market close so someone believes heavily the stock is still a buy and going up soon so that was a positive sign at the end of the day!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, keylime said:

When 1 share gets to 100,000 plus:)

I am in for a small amount of shares, but does a 50 trillion dollar market cap make sense to anyone?  and what would be the effect on the market, inflation, and the economy?  I don't want to be a millionaire if a loaf of bread is 2 million....

Keylime and here is a scary thought how about the hedgefunds knowing how screwed they are buying all there shorts back the 100 million plus in the dark pool markets the $1500 price mark which is still cheaper then letting this thing squeeze up on the stock market exchange which we all apparently thought was a free market economy that establishes what a stock should be worth!!!! But apparently not the dark pools are now being used for more then what they were designed for and lol these corrupt criminals and hedgefunds may now have a way to cover it looks like to me?.?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime and here is a scary thought how about the hedgefunds knowing how screwed they are buying all there shorts back the 100 million plus in the dark pool markets the $1500 price mark which is still cheaper then letting this thing squeeze up on the stock market exchange which we all apparently thought was a free market economy that establishes what a stock should be worth!!!! But apparently not the dark pools are now being used for more then what they were designed for and lol these corrupt criminals and hedgefunds may now have a way to cover it looks like to me?.?

I get what you're saying, it's what my dad told me years ago.. The Golden Rule.. those that have the gold makes the rules 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

According to Ortex they haven't even begun to cover. If they could do it through the dark pools they would have done it by now instead of blatantly driving the price down when the inflow is so much greater than the outflow. Apes aren't selling. And they aren't covering. The shares are still outstanding and they number in the billions. They daily perform desperate tactics because the writing is on the wall...What they used to do behind closed doors they do in the open because they know the jig is up so they might as well do everything they can to lessen the blow, legal and illegal, they don't care. The gloves are off at this point.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime if this is true then a lot of people need to go to jail!!! Along with the new information of buy orders being held for days to 10 days to settle before reporting that came out today is total corruption!!  I assume the dark pool trading price is because there is no shorts or calls traded their to manipulate the market and that is just the true trading price of the stock between institutions correct? This nonsense needs to stop now!! AMC is up another $3 in aftermarket trading and my buddy seems to think we should have a Green Day tomorrow! He also said he saw a huge buy trade of 700K shares around 2 minutes before market close so someone believes heavily the stock is still a buy and going up soon so that was a positive sign at the end of the day!!!

I agree. Jail for these birds. It's possible we have a green day. It's possible this thing breaks its all time high. It's also possible they drive this thing down to low 30s to keep it below 35 and we see that game played all day long. We know it doesn't matter what the price is at this point because they havent started buying back. So the price is just psychological at this point. So I look at it and say, okay, when you start covering it's going to fly. And at that point their games are over and our game is on.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

I am in for a small amount of shares, but does a 50 trillion dollar market cap make sense to anyone?  and what would be the effect on the market, inflation, and the economy?  I don't want to be a millionaire if a loaf of bread is 2 million....

None of this makes sense, The treasury prints unlimited cash. These folks have been printing their own cash for decades on the backs of the hard working 99 percent. The market will bounce back stronger than ever because this will change the game to a level playing field and the 99 percent will be infusing the economy and market with cash flow. A true stimulus. Who could ever have fathomed a 67 trillion dollar insurance fund for such a case as this? No. We will be fine and so will the economy.

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

Sweet dreams fellow Apes. We got tendies to dream about. We can go to sleep knowing all will be well while the crooks stay up all night cooking up ways to delay the inevitable. We are at peace while they are in pieces. A guilty rotten conscience is no way to go through life. HA!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Man, that guy Lou, what a piece of work. Can you guess his favorite word of ALL time???

Gives truth to the saying, "Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate MotherF'er!"

The funny thing he isn't inarticulate. He is extremely intelligent, a high vocabulary, and a wealth of knowledge in the market field. He designed programs for the trading systems to work on. But you can take the boy out of the bronx. But you can't take the bronx out of the boy. HA! He is hilarious though.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

A GREAT summary of a Reddit post that puts a light on where we are at and why we are going to another galaxy. Relax. Sit back. And enjoy our ride to financial freedom that is known as "Generational wealth" 

We may not get above 48 today and we may dip to 32 but the price doesn't matter. That's right! The price right now doesn't matter, except as an entry point if you want to get in before this thing zooms up to the point that only whales can get into the pool. There will be a fierce battle from 40 to 50 because of the shorts and options expiring. But buying pressure from Apes will keep it from deflating to far as we suck up all their fake shorts. Time is not on the MM's/Hedgies side. It is on our side. HOLD! BUY if you can and share. But HOLD! That's our one job. And the reward at the end of this rainbow will be unimaginable.

Have a blessed GREEN day fellow APES!!!

To all you nervous Apes out there, holding your shares out of loyalty but unsure of your decision every dip or every FUD comment, article, post, or tweet. Please be convinced, there is ABSOLUTELY no way we lose if we just HOLD. Here is why: : amcstock (reddit.com)

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Yes sir, bought $500 more yesterday. Might get a few more before the weekend but don't want to go over the budget lol

Nice one. Yeah, that budgeting discipline is crucial.

I am sitting itchy on a pile of cash after boosting my liquidity. Figured this is my hedge against any fallout from all the squeezes on the hedgies offloading their stock (like Archegos, etc.). So, diamond hands on my #AMC, but also diamond sphincter on the pile of cash.  😆

If this malarky is going down, it will probably be over the next 4-6 weeks. So, I am fine foregoing potential gains over that period.

Down with Lou's "Skynet"! Down with synthetic stocks!

Who owns more of the float!?   🦍  🚀 🌙

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

AMC crossed and closed below the 9 ma yesterday.  You did have a nice close and a bounce off the .50 Fib line. Around 39.   Today’s Candlestick is a spinning top or a push.  Crooks ( Bears), VS Bulls (Apes) have a draw so far today.  I’m looking for a strong rally by either team into close.  Bulls need to get above 1st Resistance at 46.87 ( .618 Fib line) and preferably the top of the Resistance Zone at 49 ish or the 9 moving average (ma). 

If the Bears rally on a Friday afternoon then my targets are, 39 ( .50 Fib) and 31.44 (20 moving average and the .382 Fib line).   You have to be careful buying here.  

I am going to buy some AMC but I will wait to see how the battle plays out.  I have a firm rule.  I never buy an Asset when the Price is declining.  I always wait for a Resistance Line to be crossed going up and the RSI to be going up.  Buying now is no bueno.  Watch those Resistance lines and support lines for clues on direction.  You will get a safer entry imo.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

AMC crossed and closed below the 9 ma yesterday.  You did have a nice close and a bounce off the .50 Fib line. Around 39.   Today’s Candlestick is a spinning top or a push.  Crooks ( Bears), VS Bulls (Apes) have a draw so far today.  I’m looking for a strong rally by either team into close.  Bulls need to get above 1st Resistance at 46.87 ( .618 Fib line) and preferably the top of the Resistance Zone at 49 ish or the 9 moving average (ma). 

If the Bears rally on a Friday afternoon then my targets are, 39 ( .50 Fib) and 31.44 (20 moving average and the .382 Fib line).   You have to be careful buying here.  

I am going to buy some AMC but I will wait to see how the battle plays out.  I have a firm rule.  I never buy an Asset when the Price is declining.  I always wait for a Resistance Line to be crossed going up and the RSI to be going up.  Buying now is no bueno.  Watch those Resistance lines and support system" rel="">support lines for clues on direction.  You will get a safer entry imo.  

Thank you for the break down Pitcher.  Here's to you becoming an Ape!! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1