Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

12 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Keylime.....Hey had to sell  a few shares when it was high a few days ago to pay a bill off! Now I want to buy more lol...We still in the early stages? I hate the thought of buying at $40+ but if its' going over $100 at some point that is a no brainer.

Thoughts?

Buy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, keylime said:

Buy!

I forgot. Not financial advise! It's just what I would do. LOL! Oh and if you can hold because 80 to 100 is most likely the trigger to the moon. If you sell when it goes into the hundreds or even the thousands you will forever regret it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thinking aloud here:

So, if our thesis is correct and the market is corrupt due to the endless creation of synthetic shorts and the SEC does not sacrifice the retail traders on the alter of the corrupt, then the markets will surely be rumbled?

So, with righteous indignation propelling my strategy, I am starting to gradually pull money out of my other stocks as a safety, because if/when this MOASS does hit, I will be in the money. But, there will likely be some contagion as the hedgies get wedgies and have to sell their holdings to cover their shorts. We saw what happened with Archegos earlier in the year. So, my 'arch' ego spider senses are tingling.

So, I am building up my liquidity selling some of my non-AMC stocks as a precaution. If the markets are as corrupt as we think they are, this will also give me some liquidity to invest in different ways after this all plays out. 

Yes, I am hedging my bets, but all is above board! 😝

Wondering what other folks are thinking about different scenarios playing out?

Of course, still HODLing with diamond hands! Just being strategic.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Thinking aloud here:

So, if our thesis is correct and the market is corrupt due to the endless creation of synthetic shorts and the SEC does not sacrifice the retail traders on the alter of the corrupt, then the markets will surely be rumbled?

So, with righteous indignation propelling my strategy, I am starting to gradually pull money out of my other stocks as a safety, because it this MOASS does hit, I will be in the money. But, there will likely be some contagion as the hedgies get wedgies and have to sell their holdings to cover their shorts. We saw what happened with Archegos earlier in the year. So, my 'arch' ego spider senses are tingling.

So, I am building up my liquidity selling some of my non-AMC stocks as a precaution. If the markets are as corrupt as we think they are, this will also give me some liquidity to invest in different ways after this all plays out. 

Yes, I am hedging my bets, but all is above board! 😝

Wondering what other folks are thinking about different scenarios playing out?

Of course, still HODLing with diamond hands! Just being strategic.

This is going to crash the market. Get out while you still can and like you say buy back all the clean up deals later. You've heard of Blue Light Special? It's going to be a Blue Chip Special!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, keylime said:

This is going to crash the market. Get out while you still can and like you say buy back all the clean up deals later. You've heard of Blue Light Special? It's going to be a Blue Chip Special!

Yeah, I am moving slow and steady to build my liquidity. I like your Blue Chip analogy. I think I will use this experience to better balance my over-all portfolio.

Tendies with a couple of sides of blue chips, please!

Who owns the float!?

🦍💪🤝🌎🚀🌙

• Pow! 3

31 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Yeah, I am moving slow and steady to build my liquidity. I like your Blue Chip analogy. I think I will use this experience to better balance my over-all portfolio.

Tendies with a couple of sides of blue chips, please!

Who owns the float!?

🦍💪🤝🌎🚀🌙

APES do!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Interesting videos....With that being said, do you guys have a price in line that you would sell at? I'm curious about what others think. GO AMC and GO RV! @keylime Thanks!

My target starts with 100,000 dollars and I'll see as it goes from there. Willing to hold to beyond though.

Once this thing begins, all the Market Maker/Hedgefund skullduggery will have been outed, regulations in place, and watchdogs on the prowl to make sure it doesn't continue or happen again like it has. We learn something new everyday. This will be a crazy event the likes of no one ever having been a part of or seen. I'm in it for the ride of my life. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

i know about as much about the stock market as i do skinning a hog , but in my opinion if it reaches 100k it is going to be hard to keep all the apes from selling , i think it will fold up like a cheap suite from all the people selling , i myself will sell 15 shares at that amount and keep the rest for the ride

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, keylime said:

My target starts with 100,000 dollars and I'll see as it goes from there. Willing to hold to beyond though.

Once this thing begins, all the Market Maker/Hedgefund skullduggery will have been outed, regulations in place, and watchdogs on the prowl to make sure it doesn't continue or happen again like it has. We learn something new everyday. This will be a crazy event the likes of no one ever having been a part of or seen. I'm in it for the ride of my life. 

Keylime appreciate all the input on this and dinars! Just remember me in both I think you still have all my information!!!! GO AMC GO RV!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

Keylime appreciate all the input on this and dinars! Just remember me in both I think you still have all my information!!!! GO AMC GO RV!

Of course. Like the song.    "Remember me when AMC moons! Remember me it just may be real soon! Not the kind of soon in dinarland oh I pray. But the kind of soon that's going to happen right away! Remember me!!!!"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3KINGS said:

i know about as much about the stock market as i do skinning a hog , but in my opinion if it reaches 100k it is going to be hard to keep all the apes from selling , i think it will fold up like a cheap suite from all the people selling , i myself will sell 15 shares at that amount and keep the rest for the ride

I will do similar. There will be violent swings for sure. However, they will still have to cover billions of fake shares which may amount to 4,5, and 6 times the float. So it will also run back up and the ones who hold to 500,000 will get theirs most on the way back down while others will still have shares to sell on the next bounce. This will be a week long if not longer event. Now throw in the investors who buy back in when it does plummet and it will rise rise rise again.

• Upvote 2