Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Apparently, some hedgies use fractional trading to "pin" or fix stock prices as one of their techniques to manipulate the market. Between that and creating millions of synthetic stocks to, once again, manipulate the market, some hedgies have had it their own way, way too long.

So, when I read this post about taking counter measures, I thought ' I can do that's and wanted to share the strategy with you, especially if you have access to commission free trades: 

Up with the revolt against systematic theft and corruption in the US stock market!

Standing up! Being counted!

... And, don't forget, getting rich = beautiful people.

🤑 😆 🤝🦍💪🧍🤸🧍🤸🧍💎🧤🌎🚀🚀🚀🌙 🍻

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

The cat is out of the bag when MSM presenters are chatting about corruption via naked shorts, which is a term for theft/counterfeiting stock.

We Apes are angry at the hedgies shitting in our cage for decades and the SEC not stepping up. This Ape, below, makes a great analogy:

Spreading the word to stop some of these criminal organizations from shitting in our cage!

#nakedshorts

• Like 1

Naked Shorting is Illegal and has been abused without repercussions.  It is essentially printing fake money and using that fake money to make real money all the while destroying companies and the people who work for them. It is heartless, sub humane, and sub human. But don't tell these folks that. They are disgusted and tired of the Apes exposing this and calling them out. They have no souls and zero conscience. And this is why this movement is so huge. Since they are not willing to fix this problem, the Apes will blow it up and create a fair, level trading platform. And these low lifes hate us and what it portends for them.

This guy says short sellers are going after bad companies. Really? AMC a bad company? AMC was trading in the 30s before the Pandemic. Movies were making billions. The pandemic hit, they were forced to close, and these Hedgefunds were given millions (while we the little guys were being argued over whether we should get 300 or 400 of our tax money a week to help us during this forced layoff). But the Hedgefunds were given that money to strengthen and prop up companies like AMC. Instead, the vultures circled and they sought to bankrupt them by shorting them and forcing them out of business and all their employees permanently while making billions themselves for themselves. CROOKS! HYPOCRITES!! 

But they never thought in their wildest dreams people liked going to the movies so much, people liked playing video games so much that they would step in and take their stimulus checks and save these companies. Exactly what the Hedgefunds were supposed to do with their stimulus monies which again totaled in the millions. OUR taxpayers money. 

This is also why we BUY and HOLD!

High quality upload of the "Naked Shorts, yeah" slip found, posted by https://twitter.com/cortygrams1 on Twitter : amcstock (reddit.com)

r/amcstock - Thank you Melissa Lee, I can now enjoy my weekend off 😎🦍💎🤲🏼🚀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

#NakedShorts trending on Twitter today. The APE movement is going to get even bigger with more new Apes like me joining the fight.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NakedShorts&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

When I saw Mr CEO, of AMC, doing an interview on Treys Trades, on, get this,,YOU TUBE, a few days ago, I thought to myself, suit and tie guy is in trouble. Suck it up ButterCup, Grab you some free popcorn, BAM! "He Gone"!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

When I saw Mr CEO, of AMC, doing an interview on Treys Trades, on, get this,,YOU TUBE, a few days ago, I thought to myself, suit and tie guy is in trouble. Suck it up ButterCup, Grab you some free popcorn, BAM! "He Gone"!

It's Adam Aron, the AMC CEO who is doing a Silverback APES job of not only embracing the retail investor, which is essentially his companies life blood, but also making moves that is putting his company on solid ground. The guy is amazing, reaching out to Apes and walking a tightrope of legalities as a CEO, having to watch what he says and does.

He can't say his company is being illegally shorted yet,(that's what the share count/vote will prove), so in that interview he deliberately sends a message out by revealing he is in "shorts" doing the Youtube interview with Trey's Trades. Brilliant! They can't sue him, but the message was heard loud and clear.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, keylime said:

It's Adam Aron, the AMC CEO who is doing a Silverback APES job of not only embracing the retail investor, which is essentially his companies life blood, but also making moves that is putting his company on solid ground. The guy is amazing, reaching out to Apes and walking a tightrope of legalities as a CEO, having to watch what he says and does.

He can't say his company is being illegally shorted yet,(that's what the share count/vote will prove), so in that interview he deliberately sends a message out by revealing he is in "shorts" doing the Youtube interview with Trey's Trades. Brilliant! They can't sue him, but the message was heard loud and clear.

thanks Brother! I knew who it was, my thought was , How many CEO's go on Treys Trades on U Tub, he has about 250k followers, and a lamp,  Ive known CEO's that wouldnt waste their time, guess we will see how all this plays out, I bet we come out on top,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

thanks Brother! I knew who it was, my thought was , How many CEO's go on Treys Trades on U Tub, he has about 250k followers, and a lamp,  Ive known CEO's that wouldnt waste their time, guess we will see how all this plays out, I bet we come out on top,

That's what makes him a man of the Apes! HA! I bet we do to!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Awesome post Keylime whomever wrote that really spent some time explaining everything extremely well!!! All I can say is BUY BUY BUY AND HOLD HOLD HOLD!!! I read this on Reddit this morning and apparently this strategy really really helps the algorithm for combating the Shorts so I will be buying .3 shares many times next week..lol

Apparently, some hedgies use fractional trading to "pin" or fix stock prices as one of their techniques to manipulate the market. Between that and creating millions of synthetic stocks to, once again, manipulate the market, some hedgies have had it their own way, way too long.

So, when I read this post about taking counter measures, I thought ' I can do that's and wanted to share the strategy with you, especially if you have access to commission free trades: 

Lv4E9xHk_x96.jpg

Thank you for the invitation. Always happy to talk about #amcstock

Vs3bLJ_h_normal.jpg

Matt Kohrs

@matt_kohrs
Thanks for stopping by the show @BAMinvestor!

vc51qpKR_x96.jpg

Get the word out. This will most definitely help our cause for ape nation especially if apes don’t have the liquidity to keep adding to their position.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome post Keylime whomever wrote that really spent some time explaining everything extremely well!!! All I can say is BUY BUY BUY AND HOLD HOLD HOLD!!! I read this on Reddit this morning and apparently this strategy really really helps the algorithm for combating the Shorts so I will be buying .3 shares many times next week..lol

Apparently, some hedgies use fractional trading to "pin" or fix stock prices as one of their techniques to manipulate the market. Between that and creating millions of synthetic stocks to, once again, manipulate the market, some hedgies have had it their own way, way too long.

So, when I read this post about taking counter measures, I thought ' I can do that's and wanted to share the strategy with you, especially if you have access to commission free trades: 

Lv4E9xHk_x96.jpg

Thank you for the invitation. Always happy to talk about #amcstock

Vs3bLJ_h_normal.jpg

Matt Kohrs

@matt_kohrs
Thanks for stopping by the show @BAMinvestor!

vc51qpKR_x96.jpg

Get the word out. This will most definitely help our cause for ape nation especially if apes don’t have the liquidity to keep adding to their position.

I saw this strategy also. Sounds like fun to me. Ha!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

I saw this strategy also. Sounds like fun to me. Ha!

Cool yes I have all the AMC shares I will ever need probably too much now..lol...however this will be cheap and easy and help immensely I believe! So I plan to start buying .3 shares two or three times per day everyday next week and so are my friends and family. Fidelity allows you to buy partial shares so this will pick me up about 3 or 4 shares total next week and cost very little unless the stock runs up which is what we hope anyway right!! I actually need 3 more shares in my personal account to make it a nice round number...haha!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bagwell said:

Mr Wonderful getting in on the action and telling his people not to short meme stocks !!!

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kevinolearytv_markets-investing-activity-6806251906378416128-547w

This quote about sums it up!

There is a new Sheriff in town in financial markets and, they are not taking prisoners!

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

This quote about sums it up!

There is a new Sheriff in town in financial markets and, they are not taking prisoners!

This is great! They call us the dumb money but it looks like the "smart money" may also be in it. HA!

• Upvote 2