Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime did you know that GameStop did not actually have a short Squeeze?? There were absolutely no Shorts that ever have covered even until today! I was under the impression that GameStop did squeeze because of the huge swings in their stock price up and down for those 3 days! So Citadel has never been margin called or bought back one single share of GameStop even though they shorted them way down around the $20 mark! Now months later the stock is still 10x that price at over $220, how can they not be required to buy back all those shorted shares and naked shares after all this time?? Even shorts have a contract end date what is going on do you know or anyone here know?

So with that bit of knowledge what makes you think they will ever buy back any naked shorts and shares of AMC?? If they are not being forced to do this there is no way this stock will ever do what people think it will and go to 100K no matter how long you hold it. Yes this stock is setup for a gamma squeeze and it may pop to $500-$1,000 but if none of the hedgefunds are made to actually buy back their shorts like they should we will never see prices to the moon??

Since the Gamestop rise, the SEC has changed leadership and there will be a reckoning or "wreckoning". The pieces are falling into place everyday. New regulations have been put in place since then. The world is watching for the integrity of the market and the SEC. 

This is why GME and AMC will squeeze to the moon and why the hedgies are fighting tooth and nail to lessen the blow and get people to sell before it hits the fan. As you see above, already there are lendng institutions that have taken shorting the stocks off the table. Other institutions will follow or go down with the hedgies. Soon the sharks will attack each other and demand payment. Both these stocks are in for a MOASS the likes no one has ever seen.

The pressure today is infinitely greater with billions being lost every week if not days. These lending institutions and the hedgies have been in bed together and both made trillions. But now it's about to be dog eat dog and the lending institutions see the writing on the wall. 

There is no way all of them are going down. They are going to protect themselves. That pressure we are seeing now wasn't even around back in January. 

Those rises, more like gamma squeezes were like a few rumbles before the big one, this is now the big one.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

I remember a get rich quick scheme I got in, Ummm, about 10- 13 years ago, called the Dinar, I grew to realized, it wasnt a scheme but a process.

To conquer fear is the beginning of your success.

Always be self-driven

Everything you do, do it to your best level. Life will greatly reward you.

Rise above your weakness. The power is within you.

Dream, plan, and take action. Refuse defeat!

• Pow! 5

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

LGD...did you not see this line I stated???????or is this guy a hedgie ^^^ in panic and BS'ing...???  

I see vids on both sides of the isle. BTW, presale for the stock lost $10 more dollars...   as of 5:15am

This....Don't be fooled. It's the Hedgies only hope of survival. They are going to pay. They are just trying to lessen the knock out blow.

(3) Stay strong. The world is watching. 💎🙌🦍🚀💯 : amcstock (reddit.com)

r/amcstock - Stay strong. The world is watching. 💎🙌🦍🚀💯

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

LGD...did you not see this line I stated???????or is this guy a hedgie ^^^ in panic and BS'ing...???  

I see vids on both sides of the isle. BTW, presale for the stock lost $10 more dollars...   as of 5:15am

Apparently he's "The Hedge Manager" responsible for yesterday's $13.16 collapse. In the interview above he literally says as much. And considering that is the exact amount of the fall, I have to believe what he claims. 

As for the Pre Sale, I've no doubt that AMC is going much higher. It seems that millions of people are waking up and realizing that the one thing they can do against the evil of our day is to use their money, in unison, against said evil. 

51.34 USD −13.16 today

Closed: 

• Pow! 4

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Got a question, what's the best and most real time place to watch this stock? 

As to the manipulation, I've been using Google crackheads and other than the end of the day results they clearly are messing with how information is presented. 

I use Webull through my account

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Since the Gamestop rise, the SEC has changed leadership and there will be a reckoning or "wreckoning". The pieces are falling into place everyday. New regulations have been put in place since then. The world is watching for the integrity of the market and the SEC. 

This is why GME and AMC will squeeze to the moon and why the hedgies are fighting tooth and nail to lessen the blow and get people to sell before it hits the fan. As you see above, already there are lendng institutions that have taken shorting the stocks off the table. Other institutions will follow or go down with the hedgies. Soon the sharks will attack each other and demand payment. Both these stocks are in for a MOASS the likes no one has ever seen.

The pressure today is infinitely greater with billions being lost every week if not days. These lending institutions and the hedgies have been in bed together and both made trillions. But now it's about to be dog eat dog and the lending institutions see the writing on the wall. 

There is no way all of them are going down. They are going to protect themselves. That pressure we are seeing now wasn't even around back in January. 

Those rises, more like gamma squeezes were like a few rumbles before the big one, this is now the big one.

Thanks my friend yes I thought it was huge news the two big trading firms are now stopping the shorting of AMC stock!! For them to do this must show how much illegal naked shorting of the stock there is! Hopefully this really helps us some today in the stock price but we still need more firms to restrict the shorting of the stock also hopefully we see more do this ASAP!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks my friend yes I thought it was huge news the two big trading firms are now stopping the shorting of AMC stock!! For them to do this must show how much illegal naked shorting of the stock there is! Hopefully this really helps us some today in the stock price but we still need more firms to restrict the shorting of the stock also hopefully we see more do this ASAP!!

Totally agree. I believe as more billion dollar loss days the Domino's will fall. 80 to a 100 could trigger the runs that start the big ball rolling.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

seems to be going the wrong way

When you are fighting not just one hedge fund, there are going to be down days? That's the market!?

As each day passes, however, we are getting closer to the mother of all shorts,  less than two weeks away. 

🦍💪💎🧤🍻

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

25 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

When you are fighting not just one hedge fund, there are going to be down days? That's the market!?

As each day passes, however, we are getting closer to the mother of all shorts,  less than two weeks away. 

🦍💪💎🧤🍻

Im thinking around the middle of the month, JUNE,  could be wrong, Im making plans, to turn the profit into Gold and Silver, depending on the outcome!

I truly believe a reset is a coming, kind of liking by the middle of July! Hoping Iraq is thin-kg the same thing!

LGD, brought some great articles about Silver, guess we will see, my friends, there is still a ringing in my ear that Kim said, Look not to Wall Street, gosh, had to take one more chance,  bought AMC when it was 9, could sell and make a sizeable profit, even those that bought at 20-25, youve doubled your money, as for me, Im going to keep on standing!

In a sense this reminds me of the Dinar, when Adam said, years ago, could come out at .10 cents, wonder how many lost sleep,,LOL!

Good Lord knows we have, all, been down a rough road. I remember a phrase from, my days, on the Grand Ole Opry, 'Good Night, Good Luck and may the good Lord take a liking to ya'!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

seems to be going the wrong way

Not really. We are fighting the devil and he plays all kinds of dirty tricks but he knows he has lost. He just isn't going to give up, take his ball and go home. We are up about 100 percent over the last 5 days. That's an awesome week especially when you take into account the Hedgefund games. Time is on our side. We just hold for free while they lose billions a week. 

We live to fight another week. If we have another week like this past week it may be lights out for them. 80 to 100 could be the Margin call trigger. Again, already there are institutions who have cut off their shorting and shenanigans. Patience gets the fish. Have a blessed weekend. We don't have to wait til Tuesday! HA!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3