Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

• Jeffries is an investment bank like JP Morgan, or Goldman Sachs. Others should follow suit. Another piece of the puzzle. 
  •  
  • Meanwhile, Jefferies is said to be blocking short sales of AMC, GameStop (NYSE:GME) and MicroVision (NASDAQ:MVIS), according to StreetInsider.
  • Raymond James has banned shorting AMC and has also blocked buying the theater chain on margin, a person familiar with the matter told Seeking Alpha.
  • A trader passed on the following statement to StreetInsider: "In addition to naked options, effective immediately, we will be blocking all short sells in GME, AMC and MVIS from being executed at Jefferies. If you choose to execute away, the trade will be subject to review by Risk/Margin prior to being affirmed."
  • Pow! 1

This from a Redditor comment

There’s no reason for morale to be low after today. Everyday can’t be green and we expect dips. Last week we were still in the teens, 2 days ago we closed at $32, yesterday $62, then today the HF launched multiple ladder attacks, tons of FUD, pushed buying BB, misinformation about the 11.5 million shares from April, drove the price from almost $70 to $37 dollars and yet Apes stood our ground, HODL’d and rallied back to close a $51. This was a huge victory and proved Apes are diamond handed and not selling.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

Keylime did you know that GameStop did not actually have a short Squeeze?? There were absolutely no Shorts that ever have covered even until today! I was under the impression that GameStop did squeeze because of the huge swings in their stock price up and down for those 3 days! So Citadel has never been margin called or bought back one single share of GameStop even though they shorted them way down around the $20 mark! Now months later the stock is still 10x that price at over $220, how can they not be required to buy back all those shorted shares and naked shares after all this time?? Even shorts have a contract end date what is going on do you know or anyone here know?

So with that bit of knowledge what makes you think they will ever buy back any naked shorts and shares of AMC?? If they are not being forced to do this there is no way this stock will ever do what people think it will and go to 100K no matter how long you hold it. Yes this stock is setup for a gamma squeeze and it may pop to $500-$1,000 but if none of the hedgefunds are made to actually buy back their shorts like they should we will never see prices to the moon??

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime did you know that GameStop did not actually have a short Squeeze?? There were absolutely no Shorts that ever have covered even until today! I was under the impression that GameStop did squeeze because of the huge swings in their stock price up and down for those 3 days! So Citadel has never been margin called or bought back one single share of GameStop even though they shorted them way down around the $20 mark! Now months later the stock is still 10x that price at over $220, how can they not be required to buy back all those shorted shares and naked shares after all this time?? Even shorts have a contract end date what is going on do you know or anyone here know?

So with that bit of knowledge what makes you think they will ever buy back any naked shorts and shares of AMC?? If they are not being forced to do this there is no way this stock will ever do what people think it will and go to 100K no matter how long you hold it. Yes this stock is setup for a gamma squeeze and it may pop to $500-$1,000 but if none of the hedgefunds are made to actually buy back their shorts like they should we will never see prices to the moon??

This kinda goes hand in hand with Lgd's "nothing you see here is real " thread the 1 percent doesn't have to play by the rules.. STILL HOLDING 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

This kinda goes hand in hand with Lgd's "nothing you see here is real " thread the 1 percent doesn't have to play by the rules.. STILL HOLDING 

Absolutely agree with that statement and that’s My point also and AMC will not have the huge squeeze everyone is holding for with the 100K minimum UNLESS the hedgefunds have to buy back their short shares!!! Can we agree on that point??

Will AMC shoot up like GameStop did Absolutely and even higher in my opinion possibly to around 1K, buts that’s all she will hit! So if they didn’t have to buy back even one short share on GameStop what makes anyone think they will be forced to actually buy back their short shares including the fake short shares on AMC?? This will make a huge difference in my decision on how long to hold seriously can someone explain this to me??

• Pow! 3

How about this.

Yahoo Finance

Bloomberg

AMC Files to Sell More Stock After Sharp Rally

Divya Balji and Drew Singer
Thu, June 3, 2021, 5:32 AM·2 min read

• 8dced3e03134df9d53f9af344d46ad01
  • 29cdd58d5ab3ce88d5c3c60be52d00d5
1 / 2

AMC Files to Sell More Stock After Sharp Rally

(Bloomberg) -- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. fluctuated in premarket trading after the company said it plans to sell up to 11.55 million shares of its common stock to repay debt and finance future acquisitions.

Its shares briefly dipped after the announcement before resuming gains. AMC was last little changed, up less than 1% to $61 after climbing as much as 24% earlier. Thursday’s filing for the potential sale comes two days after AMC sold 8.5 million shares to Mudrick Capital for $230.5 million. Those shares were then flipped and sold for a profit as the New York-based investment firm told clients AMC’s stock was overvalued.

The company is warning investors that they could lose their entire investment should they buy its shares

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

(Bloomberg)

I am Amazed at every time anyone quotes a LAME STREAM MEDIA story of mass deception believing ANYTHING it says. We all know that they're pathological liars and still people want to believe them. 

Instead of using what they say as a barometer of reality look at their emotional responses as a metric of your progress. Or just don't give them a second of your time. 

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

not sure how to take this 

Consider this interview by another left leaning reporter interviewing the guy who actually ADMITS that he was the guy who shorted the stock all day yesterday. Notice how they both are LAUGHING at what he did. 

Watch "AMC, Dogecoin explode, can prices continue to skyrocket? Gareth Soloway" on YouTube

• Pow! 4

LGD...did you not see this line I stated???????or is this guy a hedgie ^^^ in panic and BS'ing...???  

I see vids on both sides of the isle. BTW, presale for the stock lost $10 more dollars...   as of 5:15am

This guy is a shill for the hedgies. The hedgies were shorting this stock on the basis that it was financially a bust. Since January AMC has raised its liquidity to over 2 billion dollars and could stay in business if all of its doors were closed till the end of 2022. The hedgies have no more legs to stand on as far as any logical reason to short the stock. And now there are a couple lending institutions that agree. As of yesterday, restricting any shorting of AMC, GME, and one other so called meme stock.

There is no way with the money behind them, this movement behind them, that this stock will ever be a penny and he knows it. But he is arrogant, and refuses to admit he is wrong. He will go down with the hedgie ship as the biggest blunder of his career.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

LGD...did you not see this line I stated???????or is this guy a hedgie ^^^ in panic and BS'ing...???  

I see vids on both sides of the isle. BTW, presale for the stock lost $10 more dollars...   as of 5:15am

I saw that drop, just bought more! About what happened with GameStock, got up to almost 300 and dropped to 30, those that fought the battle, of perception, and lies, WON!

• Pow! 2