Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Just remember people, this is what the government powers do to us little people. And I mean both DEMONIC parties. 

It's time to BURN THEIR **** TO THE GROUND. 

This crap is why I push Silver so much. They can't control what you buy in Silver. And eventually it will BUST their entire Ponzi scheme. When this ride is done buy as much Silver as possible. It will DESTROY everything financial in the process and make you RICH beyond your wildest dreams. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 6

54 minutes ago, markb57 said:

watching the numbers and it was just HALTED!!!!!

going back down....what the HELL!

Volatility halts are programmed into the system to stop it overheating or freezing. That is just the brakes being pumped. And, now, back to the races!

🦍🌎🚀🌙

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I've noticed that the volume just stops for a couple of minutes at least twice today. That would explain it @bkeiller. Thanks for the info my friend! I believe some of the Hedge funds have met their breaking point today and started buying a large amount of shares due to margin calls...and it's only the beginning. Hang on Apes!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, eunola said:

I've noticed that the volume just stops for a couple of minutes at least twice today. That would explain it @bkeiller. Thanks for the info my friend! I believe some of the Hedge funds have met their breaking point today and started buying a large amount of shares due to margin calls...and it's only the beginning. Hang on Apes!

Probably Citadel buying those 2million+ shares this morning to mitigate their losses. Ha! That won't be nearly enough!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

JG Savoldi is predicting $88 by tomorrow!

Still in the hemisphere. Stratosphere, next, with the squeeze, then to the moon.

🦍🌎🚀🌙

I watched the video that was posted here last night and he said $41 to $43 in the first 2 hours after the market opened. He was right on the money! Now you are telling me he is saying $88 by tomorrow!! I'm thinking he is on to something with his BAM program. If so, we would all be crazy to NOT follow this guy. I haven't checked to see how much it costs but unless it is outrageous, I'm going to be considering signing up with him very soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, eunola said:

I watched the video that was posted here last night and he said $41 to $43 in the first 2 hours after the market opened. He was right on the money! Now you are telling me he is saying $88 by tomorrow!! I'm thinking he is on to something with his BAM program. If so, we would all be crazy to NOT follow this guy. I haven't checked to see how much it costs but unless it is outrageous, I'm going to be considering signing up with him very soon.

Yeah, I am close to signing up. It is $1000 a year, but he is offering Apes a 65% discount. Code: BAM65.

Very tempting. Maybe, when we hit 3 digits. Just raking up $350 that is not riding in stock just now is my resistance. He is worthy, though. So, maybe, tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Yeah, I am close to signing up. It is $1000 a year, but he is offering Apes a 65% discount. Code: BAM65.

Very tempting. Maybe, when we hit 3 digits. Just raking up $350 that is not riding in stock just now is my resistance. He is worthy, though. So, maybe, tomorrow.

That video was awesome lol!!! "I've got more time than they have money, I'll tell you that right now". My sentiment exactly!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct do not Sell!!!!! Hold hold hold the squeeze hasn’t happened yet these are retail investors buying I bet! We will be able to see if any hedge funds have bought back any shares today I bet they didn’t!! This is going to the moon folks HOLD HOLD HOLD WE WILL BE ABLE TO NAME OUR PRICE WHEN THE ACTUAL SQUEEZE HAPPENS FOR ALL THISE THAT HOLD!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, outlawclg said:

I havnt heard anything concrete on when the margin calls will start.  Opinions i heard were from 40-60 range.  I was wondering if it will cause a dip or if it will just take off...  maybe that would be some kind of indincator.  I'm just trying to learn as much as possible in this last week or so.

No matter what i am thankful to keylime for talking about it and everyone else for their insight and knowledge.  What an amazing blessing for all involved.  Thank you Jesus!

I've heard about 80-100. And it would basically shoot through the roof. With violent dips at times then major moves up. 

Thank you Jesus is Right!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

I've heard about 80-100. And it would basically shoot through the roof. With violent dips at times then major moves up. 

Thank you Jesus is Right!!!

The problem we have now is the SEC isn’t going to let it have violent swings they already halted trading today a couple of times for very small moves!! It’s crazy they are protecting the hedge funds how do you halt trading when a stock is going up and people are making money what idiots! That law or whatever was out into place for when markets crash not while it’s going up crazy crazy crazy they’ll corrupt always protect themselves!!

The great news is they can’t halt trading after hours this is when the stock should skyrocket!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

The problem we have now is the SEC isn’t going to let it have violent swings they already halted trading today a couple of times for very small moves!! It’s crazy they are protecting the hedge funds how do you halt trading when a stock is going up and people are making money what idiots! That law or whatever was out into place for when markets crash not while it’s going up crazy crazy crazy they’ll corrupt always protect themselves!!

The great news is they can’t halt trading after hours this is when the stock should skyrocket!!

There is a legitimate demand for AMC stock based upon options trades that were not necessarily moral, but we're within the rules at that time. Yes, it looks like Citadel and other hedgies were creating synthetic shares, all the more reason for the SEC to let us punish them by liquidating their assets to pay our held stocks. 

So, I can't see the SEC stepping into save these hedge funds. If they do, all hell will break loose as the faith in the market would be undermined. RobinHood pulled that ****, because they are stooges to some hedge funds, but I think it would have to be cataclysmic before the SEC steps in, but what do I know = zilch.🤓 

The halt process will continue if buying or selling gets too frothy, but that is an algorithm and trading mechanism applied to the whole market and not done selectively, as far as I am aware.

So, nothing to see here other than the rise of the Apes! 

🦍💪🤝💎🧤🌎🚀🌙

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

20 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

True. But if I was going to buy before they halt it. I'm still buying after. And most times it's actually at a discount.

• Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

True. But if I was going to buy before they halt it. I'm still buying after. And most times it's actually at a discount.

Yes, there will inevitably be dips = discounts on profits, especially if they are before the squeeze (July 16-18)!

Yeeehah!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1