Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

54 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Good video and yes he even show how easy it is to find the connection with Citadel and Mudrick Capital so again I am really surprised at Adam the CEO of AMC would allow them to do this he knew 100% so it was a pure BS move!! He would have been better off just doing another Capital raise the stock would have stayed the same price as what Mudrick Capital did after they dumped All 8.5 million shares!! So looks like to me good ole Adam has taken a kick back from one ore more of these hedgefunds to help them out which again is total BS! Hope I am wrong but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck it’s a dam duck period!! Again just sad to see and this move may delay the squeeze a little but hopefully not by much!! I for one who planned on buying AMC again after the squeeze to help the company and prop up their stock price this BS move by Adam really has me thinking that I too may just dump all of my shares and not buy back in, guess we shall see!! Thanks Adam for being loyal to your retail investors yes those daily hard working people who SAVED your company you Putz!!! Oh and currently AMC is trading after hours at $38.30 now even with these bonehead moves by the CEO! Adam you not only cost your company money in less then 24 hours looks like you will be losing a lot of loyalty afterwards genius!!! 

These guys are total wankers! Buy at $27, then sell during the slow lunch traffic for a profit of $42 million only to say that AMC shares were grossly overpriced!

These 'fundamental' turds need flushed. Hopefully, they shorted AMC, too, and can take a bath in their own dirty water with Citadel.

All in with the Apes!

🦍🤝🦍💪💎🖐️🌎🚀🚀🚀🌙

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay, so I'm just gonna come out and say this. Not necessarily because I believe it but because I have a PROVEN history of being wrong when I make such BOLD statements. And therefore wanting to continue my historical track record for error I must say that, 

"There is NO WAY IN HELL this stock will ever see $100,000 thousand dollars. :lol:

Maybe $100 but that's the limit. I know people and this sounds a lot like extremely wealthy people are convincing everyone to wait for $100,000 so they can cash out around $100 to $150.

There, now I said it. Hope I'm proven wrong like always. 

At $100......that would be a great return on a 9 buck investment....

In December 2020....if I recall correctly the AMC  balance sheet was a negative $12 billion.... 

January 2021 they were preparing to file for bankruptcy.....

Get your seed money out whenever you're comfortable.....when just playing with house money.....it's pretty hard to lose.....   CL

• Pow! 4

Just now, boomhand86 said:

Hold to 100k

I am going to keep watching JG Savoldi. He is going to include Ape behavior in his model.

If I make some bank, I will subscribe to his  channel as this guy appears legendary and is all about the Apes!

💎🖐️🦍💪🌎🚀🌙

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

No something is really fishy about this trade it’s TOTAL BS!! Either they played the CEO Adam for a fool for him to give up those shares which they did make money by selling but this company dumped the entire stock purchase in what One Hour this morning to make that 40 million citing the stock is overvalued this total BS!! I can’t wait to hear the explanation on this and I hope Adam the CEO comes out and says something by condemning this BS nonsense!! Again he was either played for as a fool it looks like to me and a CEO should know better then this!! This is really disappointing as my guess is when they sold all these shares it has either wound up in the Float now or wound up with some huge hedgefund which is not good news no matter what the stock price is currently IMO!!!

Adam Aron has been setting traps for the Hedgies for the past few months. He is calculating and extremely intelligent not to mention steps ahead of them. I trust him. He has a proven track record to be on the side of the retail investor who has saved his company. He wants this thing to go to the moon like us. He is a major share holder. His two sons own a quarter of a million shares each. Don't think for a minute he would do anything to harm what this is all about. It would only hurt AMC and his own pocket and portfolio as well as his family's.

We don't know what's going on, but the fruit has been nice and ripe with Adam. Yes they dumped the shares, but they were eaten up in a heartbeat and the share price fell 2 bucks or so. Then recovered and went up. And continued after hours. Those shares were barely a snack to the volume today. 

Meanwhile, Mudrick experienced a Mudslide in its own share price. And the amount of money they made today is nothing compared to the amount of money they gave up when this thing squeezes. Not only that, but I am thankful they are out. We don't need that kind of institution stabbing us in the back on this. I think Adam knew what he was doing, he fed the junk yard watch dog a burger and it yakked it up and got sick.

Meanwhile, Adam made another nice chunk of change at a strong price  at the time, and strengthened the balance sheet of the company with the opportunity to open more AMC's. 

This guy is running circles around the hedgies and soon they will get dizzy, fall down, and throw up all of their ill gotten gains, and it will be the retail investors, AMC and all of their families who will reap this.

I think it was brilliant and it wasn't the first time he did the old bait and switch and it won't be the last.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I get what you are saying Keylime but again he sold them all to a company that is proven 100% connected with Citadel and let them make over 42 million dollars in less than one hour!! Why let a company who is connected with you’re number one short seller of AMC make that profit that’s total nonsense in my book, That’s the problem I have with Adam right now and I can’t wait to hear the interview Trey trades has with Adam coming up hope Trey grills him and asks that question why why did you sell directly to them?? If AMC needed to raise capital then all they had to do is another capital raise themselves and release these same 8.5 million shares directly into the market so the retail investors could buy up actual shares and not all the synthetic shares a lot of us probably hold!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Why let a company who is connected with you’re number one short seller of AMC make that profit that’s total nonsense in my book

Trucker wisdom 

As a trucker I'm HIGHLY TRAINED to forever see the BIG PICTURE. If I fail to do this just once people could die. So I spent the last 30 years honing my experiences and sharpening my EAGLE EYE and I might say I am pretty good at it. I've not even had so much as a parking ticket in the last 10 years. And that's solely because I see everything, especially police. 

Having said that, I'm now learning how to use those techniques in the cyber world. And there is a possible explanation that makes PERFECT SENSE for Adam to do what he did. 

But before I give it to you I want EVERYONE to know that what happened today is probably the GREATEST thing that could happen. 

I pondered earlier why these hedge funds would commit suicide over a simple movie stock. It seems that at least one of the hedge fund shorters figured that out also. 

This event today is all over the Lame Stream Media and they are categorizing it as a win for AMC. Which can only be negative for us, right? 

WRONG!!!!!!!!!:bravo:

Adam seems to have been forced to do something NOT in the best interest of AMC and its investors.  Don't hate him for it, the people we are fighting against are pure evil, willing to sell their own mothers for a Ferrari. Who knows what they threatened him with. But there's a MASSIVE Silver lining in all of this. 

It shows that at least one hedge fund is looking for the least painful way out without going belly up. 

AND THAT SHOWS WEAKNESS. 

We have the upper hand because if half of what I've read about the shorts is true, then 8.5 million shares isn't even close enough to cover their position. 

More likely they are hoping to take some wind out of our sails and get us to run like little children who've had a toy broken. Upset that the game isn't going exactly as we think it should. 

NO, Don't run, Don't sell. We just witnessed blood  in the water, it's time to give the evil manipulators a taste of their own medicine. 

IT'S TIME FOR A FEEDING FRENZY. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I get what you are saying Keylime but again he sold them all to a company that is proven 100% connected with Citadel and let them make over 42 million dollars in less than one hour!! Why let a company who is connected with you’re number one short seller of AMC make that profit that’s total nonsense in my book, That’s the problem I have with Adam right now and I can’t wait to hear the interview Trey trades has with Adam coming up hope Trey grills him and asks that question why why did you sell directly to them?? If AMC needed to raise capital then all they had to do is another capital raise themselves and release these same 8.5 million shares directly into the market so the retail investors could buy up actual shares and not all the synthetic shares a lot of us probably hold!!

Sometimes in chess you have to give up a pawn to get a knight and so on. Adam already sees check mate. He is just working his way on the board picking off pieces as he goes. Times you give your enemy enough rope to hang themselves and show their true colors. Whose side are they really on.... Adam knows.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

Hold to 100k

Premarket is at $39.43 this fine morning!

😂😂😂 Thank you, Mud(p)Rick!

Meantime, I am going to keep watching JG Savoldi. He is going to include Ape behavior in his model.

If I make some bank, I will subscribe to his  channel as this guy appears legendary and is all about the Apes!

💎🖐️🦍💪🌎🚀🌙

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Premarket is at $39.43 this fine morning!

😂😂😂 Thank you, Mud(p)Rick!

Meantime, I am going to keep watching JG Savoldi. He is going to include Ape behavior in his model.

💎🖐️🦍💪🌎🚀🌙

I'm going to check him out. Thank you for the heads-up. Have an amazing Blessed day!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Sometimes in chess you have to give up a pawn to get a knight and so on. Adam already sees check mate. He is just working his way on the board picking off pieces as he goes. Times you give your enemy enough rope to hang themselves and show their true colors. Whose side are they really on.... Adam knows.

Thanks keylime and LGD guess that makes some sense to me in the end it had no effect on the stock price! AMC to the moon folks this pressure should get them to start margin calls soon I would think! Anyone have any idea at what price margin calls would actually start?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I havnt heard anything concrete on when the margin calls will start.  Opinions i heard were from 40-60 range.  I was wondering if it will cause a dip or if it will just take off...  maybe that would be some kind of indincator.  I'm just trying to learn as much as possible in this last week or so.

No matter what i am thankful to keylime for talking about it and everyone else for their insight and knowledge.  What an amazing blessing for all involved.  Thank you Jesus!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow $49.50 high today so far looks like it wants to break $50 today come on Apes keep buying!!! No one sell hold hold hold this is Not the squeeze yet!!!

Guess the stock sale yesterday that Mudrick Capital did upset a lot of investors so everyone has decided to buy more and more today guess it was a great catalyst for today’s actions!!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 5