Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

54 minutes ago, keylime said:

And that's the low end because we actually own 100% of the float, like you said times 3 or 4. It wouldn't surprise me if it was times 10. We have over 3.6 million share holders(and that was the count in March) in North America alone. Now add Asia, and Europe to the mix. Faget about it!!! How can 7 or 8 million people hold an average of 300 shares(low balling there) trade 7 billion shares a day(thurs/friday) alone. And Apes aren't selling!!! So where are these billions of shares coming from? 

The roosters are coming home to roost Bobby Buchette!!!

Correction. Not 7 billion shares a day. 700 million shares a day. But the total if 7 million share holders owned an average of 300 shares that's 2 billion 100 million shares. But there's only 560 million legitimate shares!

That's at least the float times 4. Ha!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Keylime I can’t remember if I did or not but again let me just say to you a HUGE Big Thank You!! Even though I knew about GameStop after it was too late I didn’t know about AMC until I read your post here on DV about it! I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts the past couple of years regarding the dinar but I must tell you I don’t even think much about the dinar anymore because of AMC stock..lol... the dinar will happen when it happens in its own sweet time!! As soon as AMC does squeeze I will be buying or building a house in Florida on the inter coastal somewhere around Flagler Beach to Palm Coast area!! But definitely I cannot wait to meet you one day and shake your hand!! Thank you very much again!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime I can’t remember if I did or not but again let me just say to you a HUGE Big Thank You!! Even though I knew about GameStop after it was too late I didn’t know about AMC until I read your post here on DV about it! I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts the past couple of years regarding the dinar but I must tell you I don’t even think much about the dinar anymore because of AMC stock..lol... the dinar will happen when it happens in its own sweet time!! As soon as AMC does squeeze I will be buying or building a house in Florida on the inter coastal somewhere around Flagler Beach to Palm Coast area!! But definitely I cannot wait to meet you one day and shake your hand!! Thank you very much again!!!

I love it! My brother was showing me pictures of a house on the east coast of Florida right on the beach he wants to get. And I agree, the dinar will happen when it does, and I still believe that in an August of God's choosing. Perhaps even this one. In the meantime, I'm all in on this rocking rollercoaster with all of you and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to shaking your hand at your dream house on the inter coastal. What a day that will be!!! Blessings upon us ALL!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I would also like to share my appreciation to keylime for educating all of us and showing us this opportunity. I was able to buy just a few more shares, not like most in here, but it will surely be a blessing.

keylime,

I would like to ask a question, maybe you have answered this before. If so, I apologize.. I’m a numbers guy, so in order for the price to go higher and higher, there has to be more buyers than sellers the entire way. (Supply and demand). I know we need everyone to hold and not sell to make this happen, however the reality is once it keeps climbing we will see more and more people cave in and sell. Do we know the number of sellers vs buyers and out of those sellers, how many are like us, that will hold to ensure the price continues to rise? Just curious. I hope this question was clear enough, if not, I can give an example.. Thanks..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

UP today Fellow Apes in the German Market!!!

Making money on our day off! 

https://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/equity/amc-entertainment-hldgs-a

The price is in Euros. So you multiply the price shown by 1.22 and that's the current share price in dollars. 

Right now it's at 24.74 Euros. Which is over 30 Dollars!

Up 11.14 percent from last Friday!

Our German Apes are doing their job.

Happy Memorial Day to ALL!!!

Thank you to All Vets! I have several in my family and those who fought in WW1 and 2. God bless our Vets and their Families!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

6 hours ago, GregHi said:

I would also like to share my appreciation to keylime for educating all of us and showing us this opportunity. I was able to buy just a few more shares, not like most in here, but it will surely be a blessing.

keylime,

I would like to ask a question, maybe you have answered this before. If so, I apologize.. I’m a numbers guy, so in order for the price to go higher and higher, there has to be more buyers than sellers the entire way. (Supply and demand). I know we need everyone to hold and not sell to make this happen, however the reality is once it keeps climbing we will see more and more people cave in and sell. Do we know the number of sellers vs buyers and out of those sellers, how many are like us, that will hold to ensure the price continues to rise? Just curious. I hope this question was clear enough, if not, I can give an example.. Thanks..

Good morning Greg. 

On a daily average the number of buyers have exceeded the number of sellers. I don't know the exact percentages off hand but the ratios have averaged 65 to 25 for Calls to Puts. The buying outright is higher as well everyday. Because of the manipulation where hedgefunds buy and sell back and forth to keep the price either static or trading sideways, or trying to drive the price down, it's hard to get an accurate number. However, once this thing squeezes and they can no longer borrow or create fake shares we will see a more accurate picture, especially when the price balloons or should I say skyrockets. 

The supply as the price goes up will dry up because the vast majority of people will hold. Even if some sell off it won't be enough to cover the billions they need to buy back. The demand for a single share will go higher due to the need for the Hedgies to buy it. The supply will be hard to come by as they will literally be trying to buy back 3 or 4 times the float or what is legitimately the float. 

So right away, they need to buy back billions of shares. Even if some sell which will happen at various stages, the majority are in this for life changing wealth. They can name their price because the Hedgies have to buy their shares. They have created a situation in which they have to meet the demand of having to cover. The demand is of their own creation. And very few are selling. This will automatically drive the price up and up and up until they get all those shares they illegally created back and make good on them. If very few sell, watch out, because it could get ugly for them very quickly. And beautiful for us as we watch their computers raise the price to infinity and beyond!

So to put it simply. The Hedgefunds will be the demand this needs to the supply we own for this to explode. Then for gravy throw in the buyers because of FOMO and it becomes the perfect storm of wealth for the 99 percent who would never had this chance if not for the illegal manipulation of those Hedgies who have gotten filthy rich by playing this game for decades. Only they never thought anyone would catch on and this become a worldwide grassroots movement to take back that wealth they have been stealing for all those years.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know.

God bless! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

@keylime

Yes! A big thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your posts. Thanks for breaking down what is a complex, technical, opportunity and making it so easy to understand: Buy and Hold!

We all know Iraq has been a hotbed of corruption, but it is great to see that we Apes across the planet are doing something about the corruption in the US, which has been legitimized for years.

Get the lube out! It is our turn now!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, bkeiller said:

@keylime

Yes! A big thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your posts. Thanks for breaking down what is a complex, technical, opportunity and making it so easy to understand: Buy and Hold!

We all know Iraq has been a hotbed of corruption, but it is great to see that we Apes across the planet are doing something about the corruption in the US, which has been legitimized for years.

Get the lube out! It is our turn now!

I know that's Right!!!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, keylime said:

Good morning Greg. 

On a daily average the number of buyers have exceeded the number of sellers. I don't know the exact percentages off hand but the ratios have averaged 65 to 25 for Calls to Puts. The buying outright is higher as well everyday. Because of the manipulation where hedgefunds buy and sell back and forth to keep the price either static or trading sideways, or trying to drive the price down, it's hard to get an accurate number. However, once this thing squeezes and they can no longer borrow or create fake shares we will see a more accurate picture, especially when the price balloons or should I say skyrockets. 

The supply as the price goes up will dry up because the vast majority of people will hold. Even if some sell off it won't be enough to cover the billions they need to buy back. The demand for a single share will go higher due to the need for the Hedgies to buy it. The supply will be hard to come by as they will literally be trying to buy back 3 or 4 times the float or what is legitimately the float. 

So right away, they need to buy back billions of shares. Even if some sell which will happen at various stages, the majority are in this for life changing wealth. They can name their price because the Hedgies have to buy their shares. They have created a situation in which they have to meet the demand of having to cover. The demand is of their own creation. And very few are selling. This will automatically drive the price up and up and up until they get all those shares they illegally created back and make good on them. If very few sell, watch out, because it could get ugly for them very quickly. And beautiful for us as we watch their computers raise the price to infinity and beyond!

So to put it simply. The Hedgefunds will be the demand this needs to the supply we own for this to explode. Then for gravy throw in the buyers because of FOMO and it becomes the perfect storm of wealth for the 99 percent who would never had this chance if not for the illegal manipulation of those Hedgies who have gotten filthy rich by playing this game for decades. Only they never thought anyone would catch on and this become a worldwide grassroots movement to take back that wealth they have been stealing for all those years.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know.

God bless! 

Thanks keylime! This should be really crazy soon then. Any idea on a timeline of when the price will go insane? Thank you again..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Thanks keylime! This should be really crazy soon then. Any idea on a timeline of when the price will go insane? Thank you again..

No but the Hedgies bleed everyday. So eventually this will hit. Sometime between tomorrow and through June seems highly likely. Though I doubt tomorrow. I'm guessing mid to late June. And it may start in after hours or pre market like GME did. 

We are close though. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

How Matt Kohrs And The Apes Level The Investing Playing Field

Matt Kohrs had just come off his seven-hour Friday YouTube livestream titled “AMC & GameStop: MASSIVE GAINS,” which totaled 377,000 views among a fellowship of like-minded “apes” – the simian name given to retail investors who upended the Wall Street elite earlier this year by putting GameStop GME 12.73% into an unexpected ascension.

And why are these investors called “apes”? Kohrs noted the term is an example of reverse psychology that uses the financial elite’s barely-disguised indifference (or worse) of retail investors as a badge of honor.

“Wall Street refers to retail investors as dumb money – we’re just dumb 'apes' that don’t know what we’re doing,” he explained.

In an interview with Benzinga, Kohrs discussed the rise of the "apes" and how they are leveling the investing playing field, whether the elite likes it or not.

I've been trading now for maybe the better part of the decade, and I haven't seen it either. It's just something resonating with so many different people across so many different backgrounds, and all of these people are coming together.

I think it's becoming more like a social and cultural movement.

I look at my demographics of my analytics, and a lot of the people either directly experienced 2008 and 2009, or they had a parent that did.

But starting in late January, I think they saw that like the narrative of David and Goliath, you can actually fight back. And then, I think there's maybe some other psychological phenomena going on in the group.

We've all been in our house and apartment for a year, and people were looking to do something connected to a community – and that had to be through the internet.

Then, other people went through a huge amount of financial hardship throughout the year and saw this as a money-making opportunity.

I'm happy where I'm at on YouTube and Twitter, but in the world of social media, I'm very small.

Today, though, there's a good chance I may have been the number one live streamer today – people were telling me that I had more concurrent viewership than people with millions of subscribers, which shows you the insatiable amount of passion for this group.

Isn’t it fascinating that these changes have occurred so quickly, catching the elite off-guard?

It wasn't until recently that you could even get connected to a broker so easily – years ago, you had to call someone to make trades.

Technology has helped with that, especially within this past year, with so many people just sitting inside, getting on apps, and trying to figure out more ways to make money. I think that played a big part in it.

But the psychology of it is very much that of the 99 versus the one, where the one thinks they're better. They think they know how to control money, and they think they know the best for everyone.

That is the outlook that people in this group are trying to battle.

One of the biggest ones is [Lightshed Partners analyst] Rich Greenfield. A month ago, he came out with a price target on AMC AMC 1.58% of one cent.

And now he's been doing his rounds on CNBC talking about how it has to go down and blah, blah, blah.

That guy never even acknowledged the fact that there's a high short interest, and there's a huge community behind it trying to play it the other way.

That's dangerous investment advice, and I don't know how you could reasonably give that to someone.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/21/05/21349304/how-matt-kohrs-and-the-apes-level-the-investing-playing-field#/.YLQg0GUYwzY.twitter

🦍  #Apestrong

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

One thing I would like to add to the 5555/5:55 post I made  above yesterday. I was telling a friend of mine about it and realized that while I was looking at the time. 5:55 it changed to 5:56. I was so taken by the 555 that it didn't really hit me until Greg asked me when do you think this might take place.

We are in the 5th month. The time changed to 5:56. We are going into the 6th month.

So this very well may happen in the 6th month of June. 

The times and finances, they are a changing for all of us Apes!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Another recent YouTube overview on #AMC:

Great video thanks for the post! I have watched several today and everyone seems to be on the same page! All the search engines are showing AMC as super high interest also. Even though this is a 3 day weekend everyone is talking about AMC stock with all their family and friends it is spreading like wildfire faster and faster the momentum is going to be huge this week. The European market closed on AMC today at $30.38 so up 11%. I bet remarked trading tomorrow will be up huge and when the market opens I again know quite a few people that are buying!! Sure should be super exciting this week!!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, keylime said:

UP today Fellow Apes in the German Market!!!

Making money on our day off! 

https://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/equity/amc-entertainment-hldgs-a

The price is in Euros. So you multiply the price shown by 1.22 and that's the current share price in dollars. 

Right now it's at 24.74 Euros. Which is over 30 Dollars!

Up 11.14 percent from last Friday!

Our German Apes are doing their job.

Happy Memorial Day to ALL!!!

Thank you to All Vets! I have several in my family and those who fought in WW1 and 2. God bless our Vets and their Families!!!

Will we open up at 26.12 or 30 something (Germany) when market opens tomorrow? 

• Upvote 3

Media giants keep saying this is the squeeze. Just more fud to try to get you to sell. Telling you it is over before it has begun. Yahoo Finance is another one that does this along with Motley Fool and Marketwatch. The misinformation is going to be wild this week. Turn the TV off! Follow your heart, no one can, tell you when to buy or sell, I bought at 9 and change, I could of 3x my money, nope Im holding, I got a number in mind, you do the same, Good Luck, everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1