Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

4 hours ago, Chill5805 said:

Good morning Keylime and thanks again for sharing AMC with us. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks!

I have a question for you, as I try to learn as much as I can about the squeeze, I see significant differences in how many shares are actually shorted from 20% to 3 times the number of shares actually released, what are your thoughts on this? Maybe we will not find out until later this week when the company releases information about outstanding shares?

Hi Chill5805.

It is true no one really knows how many shares are actually shorted. But we do no, since at least February no significant amount of shorts "In the Money" have been covered. We also know that because the float is only around 550 million(we'll know more or should know more June 2nd), and that Apes own as Gypsygirl 11 said above about 90% of the float(I actually believe we own 3 or more times the float). In other words, we own the float, we own the float again, we own the float again again and we even own the float again, again, again and again. There's no telling. But the numbers definitely do not add up, or should I say DO add up, on days when we are trading well over the 550 million shares. I believe one day in March we traded over a Billion shares! Not possible in a legitimate stock market.

I mean, if APES own just 90% and we aren't selling, then that leaves 55 million to trade. But wait, institutions, banks, insurance companies, etc. own their shares, so we don't even have 55 million to trade, legitimately. So how in the world can there be 600 - 800 million shares traded in a day? The Hedgies can't even borrow that many if they wanted to. SOMETHING smells rotten in the state of Citadel. 

So not only are there In the Money shorts totaling into the billions, but there are NAKED(FAKE/Illegal)Short shares In the Money totaling in the billions and that doesn't include what is known as the DARK POOL where institutions are allowed to hide their huge blocks of shares and they are not recorded in the daily numbers. WHAT!????

This went off the rails a while ago, and no one tried to stop it. I'm looking at you SEC!!!

So even when we find out the numbers this week, and make sure when you get your Shareholder ballot they are sending out through your broker that you vote so you can be counted, this thing is a rabbit hole that will take weeks to figure out, sort out, etc. 

We are in such an amazing position, that when this hits a certain figure, (could be 40, could be 80) and the banks no longer will front the Hedgies but instead will demand coverage or Margin call them, that's when it is ignition and blast off.

And once the first domino of coverage begins by any one of the losing hedgies, the rest will quickly follow because they don't want to be the one paying the big vig on this.

Ugly for them. Beautiful for Apes.

Buy, Share, and Hold. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Another great explanation Keylime but if I am a betting man I would bet that even after all the shares are counted and they prove all these extra synthetic shares and naked shares my bet is nothing will happen. All these corrupt hedgefunds, and banks backing them and powers that be are all in bed together so they will protect each other especially from losing money! So either AMC or all the investors will have to Sue what the system, the hedgefunds!?? Who do they sue to correct this action that is the first question and then even if we get that answer they will tie that lawsuit up in the courts for years!! So the only way we can actually win is to Keep buying and buying and making the stock creep up until these corrupt hedgefunds either get margin called or the banks funding these corrupt hedgefunds say no more money for you to keep shorting!! We can only win the squeeze actually happens and the hedgefunds will continue to try and delay that from happening! However I fully believe this AMC movement is worldwide and people have had enough of the corrupt BS so everyone will continue to buy the stock and drive it up!!! All just my opinion of course but I really don’t think anyone is going to force anyone to buy back these synthetic shares as once they have been introduced into the system how do you know which ones are synthetic bs real shares they are all mixed in the system. Of course if there was someway to remove these synthetic shares the stock would probably be trading over $100-$200 but again I don’t think they can force anyone to buy back these synthetic shares and they can’t just remove them from the system now because you and I probably own a lot of synthetic shares just my thoughts.

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 3

Good morning fellow beautiful diamond handed Apes!!!

I have something fun I'd like to share. 

Let me quickly preface this by saying I have two boys whose numbers in our local park football league are 19 and 54. So I thought it would be fun to play the Florida Pick 4 1954 for a dollar straight everyday until it hits and I would share the winnings with them. So it's been about 2 and a half years or so since I started this, and although I haven't played everyday, I've kept up with the numbers. (I also play it box, and have hit a couple times, nothing big, but it has kept the fun going as I hope we one day hit). 

This past weekend I flew to LA to pick up my nephew and niece to bring them back as a surprise for my boy's 13th Birthday on June 2nd(which I chuckle, because that is the day AMC reveals the share count. HA!) So I flew there Friday night and we flew back on the red eye Saturday night. While I was there I talked to a fellow Christian brother who carefully and prayerfully considers things before he does them. Which I do the same so I can appreciate it. I presented the AMC blessing to him and he right away was interested but he had questions as to was this what God wanted, had for him, etc.

In any case, he set up his Webull account feeling he should go forward. By the time we landed, got off the plane and got our luggage, while waiting for our ride home, I had the time to check my emails and texts. His email popped up. Here is a short excerpt from his email.

To be honest, your stock trade sounded ‘too good to be true’, but seemed to be “good to the Spirit” to keep asking you questions about it!...When waking up around 3 AM, I began meditating on this whole situation and heard Holy Spirit say, “You did good.” Since ‘God establishes all things by 2 or 3 witnesses’, I asked Him to do so.....

I left that last part in there about the 2 or 3 witnesses because it has significance to this story.

So I finished reading his email and it suddenly hit me, or Holy Spirit did, that I hadn't checked the Pick 4 numbers. I open the Florida lottery Pick 4 link on my phone and Saturday night's numbers were 5555.

I didn't hit again but I was really surprised because Quad numbers are rare. I closed the link not thinking anything significant about it except that it was funny and rare to see that all the numbers were the same. I mean, really, I never see that. So when I closed the link, the first thing I see is the time. Now we landed early. It was supposed to be at 5:02 am. But the plane landed at 4:46, so we knew we were going to have a wait for our ride. So from 4:46, to getting off the plane, waiting on our luggage and going outside to wait, to me pulling up the Pick 4 numbers(5555), and then closing the link, the time was 5:55 am.

Whoa! Now God had my attention. Immediately I wanted to know the significance of it. Remember the 5555 numbers humored me, but that's all. But the 5:55 suddenly recalled my friend's email asking God for "Establishing by 2 or 3 witnesses." I right away looked up what the 5555 numbers signified and the 555 numbers.

Now there are several things that 5555 and 555 etc represent but mostly these are angel numbers that portend not just change, but great change.

Moreover, prepare yourself for the big opportunity that is lying ahead of you. You should get out of your cozy bubble and get your hands dirty. It’s not possible to achieve your dreams without doing hard work. Whatever has happened is over. Leave your past behind and start afresh. 

But angel number 5555 is a sign that the forthcoming change will bring positivity and good luck. It’s not something you should worry about.

5555 is a message to go with the flow and stop resisting the impending change. Trust that everything will work itself out. Just enjoy the journey, and welcome the shifts with open arms, rather than fearing them. Also, you will meet new people and opportunities will show up. Learn as much as you can from the experiences and pass your findings so that others could learn from you.

This is what I have been doing. 

The spiritual meaning of 5555 suggests positive changes in your life. The change that is coming will transform your perspective about life completely. 

AND 555

If you notice the angel number 555 recently, brace yourself because your life is about to change!

These numbers carry the amplified vibrations of life choices and personal freedom, so prepare to experience growth and transition like never before.

So basically every thing I looked up on these two numbers meant, a BIG Change is coming. Embrace it and get ready for the dreams you have been working for but that have been out of reach are getting ready to come to pass. 

Now I know the number 5 in the Bible means GRACE. I explain to people grace this way. Mercy is not getting what we deserve. And Grace is getting what we don't deserve. We are all sinners and deserve hell. But by God's Mercy He sent Jesus so we don't go to hell. But more than that, by his Grace, we get heaven.

So these Angel numbers 5555 and 555 came together. They are the 2 witnesses my friend asked for to encourage that this AMC stock is the right way to go. The right thing to do. And the third witness to this is what he heard at 3 am, "You did Good!"

I know to some this may sound like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but "To those that believe," the Bible says, "It shall be done for them."

The number of things that had to come together for these small things to coincide is definitely not coincidence. I decided at the last minute when we were waiting on the plane in LA to take off, to put my nephew's carry on case as a check in when they asked if anyone would like to. If I had not done that, we would not have had to wait so long for our luggage and I would have seen my friend's email a lot sooner. And the 5555 numbers would have just been something that humored me. Just the rarity that 5555 came out, was crazy.

Now here's another kicker. On the flight to LA I sat in row 22. On the way back we were assigned the opposite side, also row 22. The number 555 is a "Palindrome" number which connotates "Turn around". The fact that I was on 22 going and the opposite 22 returning has its own spiritual significance. I fly quite often and never has that happened to me where I was assigned the same row, much less opposite of where I started.

Now it goes further....The number 2 is tied to 5 in the Bible. But also as a help mate.

I quote another place I found...

To understand the energy of 5555, we reduce the quadruple-digit number to a single digit (5+5+5+5=20). Since 20 isn’t a single digit, we repeat the process (2+0=2).

Remember, the digit the number is reduced to, has more force and capacity than the digits of the number being reduced. In number 5555, even with four 5s, the number 2 has more capacity than the number 5.

Thus, the essence of numerology number 5555 contains the essence of number 2 and number 5. Let’s look at each number and its meanings to understand number 5555 better:

Number 2: Numerology number 2 is the peace-maker, gentle, forgiving, tactful, diplomatic, sensitive, intuitive, balanced, and adaptable. Number 2 is feminine and receptive. Eve was sent to provide companionship to Adam. She came second. Hence, number 2 and number 1 vibrates harmoniously together, and they make a great combination.

Furthermore, the number 2 faces and bends towards the one because it wants to help, which symbolizes its servitude and resilience. END QUOTE. (All I know is I want to help everyone get a hold of this blessing and will do whatever I have to get folks to understand it and embrace it.)

Now the number 5...

Number 5: Numerology number 5 is the most vibrant and freedom-loving of all numbers. Number 5 is curious, independent, unpredictable, versatile, adaptable, tolerant, and adventurous. The number 5 craves change.... Pythagoras called number 5 Masculine and Feminine, for it is composed of the feminine 2, and masculine 3. So, 5s get along with both men and women very well....Number 5 is the vibration of action and change. It loves to go with the flow and adapt itself to thrive in different environments and circumstances. Predictable and routine is boring for number 5...Hence, number 5 is fearless, intrepid, versatile, and like change. END QUOTE.

(I think we can all attest to the fact that we are all definitely craving change and are adventurous. HA! The Dinar adventure alone has made that clear. LOL!)

Now the Number 22...

Angel Number 22 is that it brings power and purpose. This number might be communicating that this is the ideal time for you to pursue your dreams. Besides, Angel Number 22 can empower you to accomplish these dreams and transform them into your reality. END QUOTE.

So here I am just picking up my family while encouraging a friend who wants to be reassured and I believe, in God's wonderful sense of humor and timing, HE has delivered in spades what to some may seem like nothing significant, but to those willing to look, meditate, and seek(Matthew 7:7 says, Ask  and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you.) This was one of those times. 

I write this to encourage and truly believe this now is way more than just APES buying and holding and sharing. This is God's handiwork. He says in the last days there will be a GREAT transfer of wealth from the wicked(in this case the crooked hedgies) to the righteous(the retail small investor) Not that we are righteous of ourselves but that's where His awesome Grace comes in. 

And finally, because it was 5555 and 555 that makes seven 5's which 7 is the number of completion. 

Just wanted to share this with you all. I know I share a lot of other DD and reasons why I believe this is inevitable, but this is the first time I actually physically and spiritually saw God's stamp on this. Although I always believed it was nothing short of His blessing. I can now, at least for me and my friend who prayed for a "2 or 3 witness" evidence that this is what God is doing, now know that I know that I know.

God bless everyone. I hope this was just as uplifting and eye opening to you all as it was to me. From here on out, this thing is going to be even more incredible than we can ever imagine and dream.

With humility and love,

Keylime :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

46 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Another great explanation Keylime but if I am a betting man I would bet that even after all the shares are counted and they prove all these extra synthetic shares and naked shares my bet is nothing will happen. All these corrupt hedgefunds, and banks backing them and powers that be are all in bed together so they will protect each other especially from losing money! So either AMC or all the investors will have to Sue what the system, the hedgefunds!?? Who do they sue to correct this action that is the first question and then even if we get that answer they will tie that lawsuit up in the courts for years!! So the only way we can actually win is to Keep buying and buying and making the stock creep up until these corrupt hedgefunds either get margin called or the banks funding these corrupt hedgefunds say no more money for you to keep shorting!! We can only win the squeeze actually happens and the hedgefunds will continue to try and delay that from happening! However I fully believe this AMC movement is worldwide and people have had enough of the corrupt BS so everyone will continue to buy the stock and drive it up!!! All just my opinion of course but I really don’t think anyone is going to force anyone to buy back these synthetic shares as once they have been introduced into the system how do you know which ones are synthetic bs real shares they are all mixed in the system. Of course if there was someway to remove these synthetic shares the stock would probably be trading over $100-$200 but again I don’t think they can force anyone to buy back these synthetic shares and they can’t just remove them from the system now because you and I probably own a lot of synthetic shares just my thoughts.

Time will certainly tell. But all I know is we are in a better position than the Hedgefunds. The other thing is, recently the SEC has a new captain on its ship and he is a retail investors advocate and anti law breaking hedgefund man. He is already showing by quickly putting the new regulations into place and promising to take action against these criminals that something will be done. Now, the problem is, since the whole world is watching, if nothing is done, it will completely compromise the market and the whole thing could collapse under the weight of its own criminality. People will pull their investments all over the world no longer believing in that institution and not wanting to be apart of something that is rigged for the one percent on the backs of the other 99. Also, it will create such a backlash of anger that they have never seen. Talk about a march on Washington. I believe hedgefunds will start to eat each other not wanting to be the big loser in this. Banks will protect themselves not wanting to take the fall for the hedgies they have propped up. All of these criminal entities will look to save themselves. And the retail investor will be the victor.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, keylime said:

Let me quickly preface this by saying I have two boys whose numbers in our local park football league are 19 and 54. So I thought it would be fun to play the Florida Pick 4 1954 for a dollar straight everyday until it hits and I would share the winnings with them. So it's been about 2 and a half years or so since I started this, and although I haven't played everyday, I've kept up with the numbers. (I also play it box, and have hit a couple times, nothing big, but it has kept the fun going as I hope we one day hit). 

This past weekend I flew to LA to pick up my nephew and niece to bring them back as a surprise for my boy's 13th Birthday on June 2nd(which I chuckle, because that is the day AMC reveals the share count. HA!) So I flew there Friday night and we flew back on the red eye Saturday night. While I was there I talked to a fellow Christian brother who carefully and prayerfully considers things before he does them. Which I do the same so I can appreciate it. I presented the AMC blessing to him and he right away was interested but he had questions as to was this what God wanted, had for him, etc.

In any case, he set up his Webull account feeling he should go forward. By the time we landed, got off the plane and got our luggage, while waiting for our ride home, I had the time to check my emails and texts. His email popped up. Here is a short excerpt from his email.

To be honest, your stock trade sounded ‘too good to be true’, but seemed to be “good to the Spirit” to keep asking you questions about it!...When waking up around 3 AM, I began meditating on this whole situation and heard Holy Spirit say, “You did good.” Since ‘God establishes all things by 2 or 3 witnesses’, I asked Him to do so.....

I left that last part in there about the 2 or 3 witnesses because it has significance to this story.

So I finished reading his email and it suddenly hit me, or Holy Spirit did, that I hadn't checked the Pick 4 numbers. I open the Florida lottery Pick 4 link on my phone and Saturday night's numbers were 5555.

I didn't hit again but I was really surprised because Quad numbers are rare. I closed the link not thinking anything significant about it except that it was funny and rare to see that all the numbers were the same. I mean, really, I never see that. So when I closed the link, the first thing I see is the time. Now we landed early. It was supposed to be at 5:02 am. But the plane landed at 4:46, so we knew we were going to have a wait for our ride. So from 4:46, to getting off the plane, waiting on our luggage and going outside to wait, to me pulling up the Pick 4 numbers(5555), and then closing the link, the time was 5:55 am.

Whoa! Now God had my attention. Immediately I wanted to know the significance of it. Remember the 5555 numbers humored me, but that's all. But the 5:55 suddenly recalled my friend's email asking God for "Establishing by 2 or 3 witnesses." I right away looked up what the 5555 numbers signified and the 555 numbers.

Now there are several things that 5555 and 555 etc represent but mostly these are angel numbers that portend not just change, but great change.

Moreover, prepare yourself for the big opportunity that is lying ahead of you. You should get out of your cozy bubble and get your hands dirty. It’s not possible to achieve your dreams without doing hard work. Whatever has happened is over. Leave your past behind and start afresh. 

But angel number 5555 is a sign that the forthcoming change will bring positivity and good luck. It’s not something you should worry about.

5555 is a message to go with the flow and stop resisting the impending change. Trust that everything will work itself out. Just enjoy the journey, and welcome the shifts with open arms, rather than fearing them. Also, you will meet new people and opportunities will show up. Learn as much as you can from the experiences and pass your findings so that others could learn from you.

The spiritual meaning of 5555 suggests positive changes in your life. The change that is coming will transform your perspective about life completely. 

AND 555

If you notice the angel number 555 recently, brace yourself because your life is about to change!

These numbers carry the amplified vibrations of life choices and personal freedom, so prepare to experience growth and transition like never before.

So basically every thing I looked up on these two numbers meant, a BIG Change is coming. Embrace it and get ready for the dreams you have been working for but that have been out of reach are getting ready to come to pass. 

Now I know the number 5 in the Bible means GRACE. I explain to people grace this way. Mercy is not getting what we deserve. And Grace is getting what we don't deserve. We are all sinners and deserve hell. But by God's Mercy He sent Jesus so we don't go to hell. But more than that, by his Grace, we get heaven.

So these Angel numbers 5555 and 555 came together. They are the 2 witnesses my friend asked for to encourage that this AMC stock is the right way to go. The right thing to do. And the third witness to this is what he heard at 3 am, "You did Good!"

I know to some this may sound like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but "To those that believe," the Bible says, "It shall be done for them."

The number of things that had to come together for these small things to coincide is definitely not coincidence. I decided at the last minute when we were waiting on the plane in LA to take off, to put my nephew's carry on case as a check in when they asked if anyone would like to. If I had not done that, we would not have had to wait so long for our luggage and I would have seen my friend's email a lot sooner. And the 5555 numbers would have just been something that humored me. Just the rarity that 5555 came out, was crazy.

Now here's another kicker. On the flight to LA I sat in row 22. On the way back we were assigned the opposite side, also row 22. The number 555 is a "Palindrome" number which connotates "Turn around". The fact that I was on 22 going and the opposite 22 returning has its own spiritual significance. I fly quite often and never has that happened to me where I was assigned the same row, much less opposite of where I started.

Now it goes further....The number 2 is tied to 5 in the Bible. But also as a help mate.

To understand the energy of 5555, we reduce the quadruple-digit number to a single digit (5+5+5+5=20). Since 20 isn’t a single digit, we repeat the process (2+0=2).

Remember, the digit the number is reduced to, has more force and capacity than the digits of the number being reduced. In number 5555, even with four 5s, the number 2 has more capacity than the number 5.

Thus, the essence of numerology number 5555 contains the essence of number 2 and number 5. Let’s look at each number and its meanings to understand number 5555 better:

Number 2: Numerology number 2 is the peace-maker, gentle, forgiving, tactful, diplomatic, sensitive, intuitive, balanced, and adaptable. Number 2 is feminine and receptive. Eve was sent to provide companionship to Adam. She came second. Hence, number 2 and number 1 vibrates harmoniously together, and they make a great combination.

Furthermore, the number 2 faces and bends towards the one because it wants to help, which symbolizes its servitude and resilience. END QUOTE. (All I know is I want to help everyone get a hold of this blessing and will do whatever I have to get folks to understand it and embrace it.)

Now the number 5...

Number 5: Numerology number 5 is the most vibrant and freedom-loving of all numbers. Number 5 is curious, independent, unpredictable, versatile, adaptable, tolerant, and adventurous. The number 5 craves change.... Pythagoras called number 5 Masculine and Feminine, for it is composed of the feminine 2, and masculine 3. So, 5s get along with both men and women very well....Number 5 is the vibration of action and change. It loves to go with the flow and adapt itself to thrive in different environments and circumstances. Predictable and routine is boring for number 5...Hence, number 5 is fearless, intrepid, versatile, and like change. END QUOTE.

(I think we can all attest to the fact that we are all definitely craving change and are adventurous. HA! The Dinar adventure alone has made that clear. LOL!)

Now the Number 22...

Angel Number 22 is that it brings power and purpose. This number might be communicating that this is the ideal time for you to pursue your dreams. Besides, Angel Number 22 can empower you to accomplish these dreams and transform them into your reality. END QUOTE.

So here I am just picking up my family while encouraging a friend who wants to be reassured and I believe, in God's wonderful sense of humor and timing, HE has delivered in spades what to some may seem like nothing significant, but to those willing to look, meditate, and seek(Matthew 7:7 says, Ask  and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you.) This was one of those times. 

I write this to encourage and truly believe this now is way more than just APES buying and holding and sharing. This is God's handiwork. He says in the last days there will be a GREAT transfer of wealth from the wicked(in this case the crooked hedgies) to the righteous(the retail small investor) Not that we are righteous of ourselves but that's where His awesome Grace comes in. 

And finally, because it was 5555 and 555 that makes seven 5's which 7 is the number of completion. 

Just wanted to share this with you all. I know I share a lot of other DD and reasons why I believe this is inevitable, but this is the first time I actually physically and spiritually saw God's stamp on this. Although I always believed it was nothing short of His blessing. I can now, at least for me and my friend who prayed for a "2 or 3 witness" evidence that this is what God is doing, now know that I know that I know.

God bless everyone. I hope this was just as uplifting and eye opening to you all as it was to me. From here on out, this thing is going to be even more incredible than we can ever imagine and dream.

With humility and love,

Wow wow wow my friend thank you so very much for posting this, truly a blessing to read!!! You are a truly amazing and gifted person Keylime and I feel blessed to even know you this little but hopefully one day I will be fortunate enough to meet you in person my friend!!! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow wow wow my friend thank you so very much for posting this, truly a blessing to read!!! You are a truly amazing and gifted person Keylime and I feel blessed to even know you this little but hopefully one day I will be fortunate enough to meet you in person my friend!!! 

Thank you my friend. You humble me truly. And I definitely look forward to meeting everyone face to face by God's awesome Grace and that I will be fortunate enough to meet you as well. :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@keylime

Yikes!  I did come across the number 555 the other day.

"Prepare to experience growth and transition like never before".   

Does that mean I'm finally gonna get rich (I hope)?   😀

I've been trying to do that my whole life.

Most definitely 😃

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

Thank you my friend. You humble me truly. And I definitely look forward to meeting everyone face to face by God's awesome Grace and that I will be fortunate enough to meet you as well. :)

Thank you for sharing. Im all out of emeralds, like usual I give till I dont have anything left to give. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Most definitely 😃

Well, to be honest, I see (by what people write on this thread) they are buying lots and lots of AMC stock.

I was only able to buy a very little because all my money is in Dinars and Crypto.  So if I get rich with the few shares I have, you guys are all gonna be richer than Elon or Bezos.  😂

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Well, to be honest, I see (by what people write on this thread) they are buying lots and lots of AMC stock.

I was only able to buy a very little because all my money is in Dinars and Crypto.  So if I get rich with the few shares I have, you guys are all gonna be richer than Elon or Bezos.  😂

I'm just glad you are a part of this my fellow Ape!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Just a quick note, the contracts used to short the shares are bonafide contracts and are insured. So, the loophole is that there is no intrusive control over capping shorts, so the hedges (typically, due to their large buying power) have been getting away with this with only a slap on the wrist if caught.

There is a share count next week. So, we should know how many shares are shorted. If us Apes own these shares and be Bodl and Hold, then the price goes to the moon as the hedges have to settle their shorts with actual shares.

Not sure how the hedges get out of this one. It is possible that the SEC could step in, but I am not sure if they have the author to punish stock holders by trying to protect the hedges.

I am sure there are precedents for this, bit I will have to defer to the more knowledgeable Silver Backs.

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍💎🧤🌎🚀🌙

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

AND 555

Now the number 5...

Now the Number 22...

With humility and love,

Awesome story!!! Thank you for sharing Keylime!!🙏👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 3

Great AMC and short explanation! I think the real short interest is way north of 200%! If 80% of the shares of AMC are being held and not traded, then the short interest would be approximately 1,462%!!! [ 448M X 20% = 89.6M shares being actively traded. The volume traded on Thursday and Friday was about 1.4B shares. (I'm adding the two days because of the T+2 rule...2 days to settle). 1.4B total volume - 89.6M active shares = 1.31B shares being traded in excess of active float! 1.31B / 89.6M = 14.62 or 1,462%!!!! I truly believe that these hedge fund managers have dug themselves a hole they can't climb out of by virtually printing & selling fake shares of AMC stock! They literally have to purchase every share of AMC stock 3 times to pay back what they have stolen. The consequence should be an epic financial whipping and a lifetime in prison!!! Lets see how this plays out.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Great AMC and short explanation! I think the real short interest is way north of 200%! If 80% of the shares of AMC are being held and not traded, then the short interest would be approximately 1,462%!!! [ 448M X 20% = 89.6M shares being actively traded. The volume traded on Thursday and Friday was about 1.4B shares. (I'm adding the two days because of the T+2 rule...2 days to settle). 1.4B total volume - 89.6M active shares = 1.31B shares being traded in excess of active float! 1.31B / 89.6M = 14.62 or 1,462%!!!! I truly believe that these hedge fund managers have dug themselves a hole they can't climb out of by virtually printing & selling fake shares of AMC stock! They literally have to purchase every share of AMC stock 3 times to pay back what they have stolen. The consequence should be an epic financial whipping and a lifetime in prison!!! Lets see how this plays out.

Great analysis Rick and one other thing that I just thought of after reading your post was even if somehow they don’t make them buy back all these shares since they will have discovered what they did by adding all these synthetic shares as long as they Stop them from doing anymore and completely put a stop to it then that alone will make the stock go through the roof which will trigger the short squeeze and margin calls! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

And that's the low end because we actually own 100% of the float, like you said times 3 or 4. It wouldn't surprise me if it was times 10. We have over 3.6 million share holders(and that was the count in March) in North America alone. Now add Asia, and Europe to the mix. Faget about it!!! How can 7 or 8 million people hold an average of 300 shares(low balling there) trade 7 billion shares a day(thurs/friday) alone. And Apes aren't selling!!! So where are these billions of shares coming from? 

The roosters are coming home to roost Bobby Buchette!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4