Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

30 minutes ago, jg1 said:

How about ID and bank statement, may need a printer keylime. Ever heard of Naples Florida. Gotta move out of this shlt h0l california and my son just found this place on the map.

I also live in this Shiite hole of state called California and cannot wait to move back to Florida!! I am from Florida originally and still have family there and my longest time friend!! I have only been to Naples once a very long time ago but yes that is a very nice area to my knowledge. I have also been trying to win the HGTV home giveaway by entering in their sweepstakes everyday which happens to also be in Naples, Florida...lol.. if not I will be moving back to central Florida around the New Smyrna Beach area sure can’t wait!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I also live in this Shiite hole of state called California and cannot wait to move back to Florida!! I am from Florida originally and still have family there and my longest time friend!! I have only been to Naples once a very long time ago but yes that is a very nice area to my knowledge. I have also been trying to win the HGTV home giveaway by entering in their sweepstakes everyday which happens to also be in Naples, Florida...lol.. if not I will be moving back to central Florida around the New Smyrna Beach area sure can’t wait!!!

Thank you, 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

How about ID and bank statement, may need a printer keylime. Ever heard of Naples Florida. Gotta move out of this shlt h0l california and my son just found this place on the map.

I love Naples. I have family that live just north of Naples in Cape Coral. Beautiful area of Florida the south west side. 

• Like 1

I'm telling you this is a world wide movement....the ANTS from South Korea, the German Apes, Austrailian Apes, Canadian Apes.....the list of people from all over the world is crazy.

Good morning from Germany. 46 minutes into the market we are up more than 8 %, 23.58 euros which is 28.76 dollars #amc #hold #apestogetherstrong : AMCSTOCKS (reddit.com)

• Upvote 2

On 5/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, keylime said:

Anyone into AMC theaters stock on here? I'm so excited about it's potential I got my family and friends in it. It has the potential to change the stock market and transfer insane wealth from the top 1 percent to anyone willing to buy and hold it. I really don't want anyone to miss out on this opportunity of a life time.

Interesting thread.....and already a winner......from 9 to 27 in less than a month...

Results that good are rare!

$100,000?........unlikey.....

I like to look at variables such as market cap comparables.....the most expensive stock out there is Berkshire @ about $435,420 with  market cap of $661 Billion......

AMC's market cap is $13 Billion....the math doesn't support $100,00

And yes there is more than market cap to look at ....both favorable and unfavorable......

If AMC goes to "just" $50 or $100 I hope no one is unhappy with that ROI......

Those numbers might be more realistic....

3X so far.....excellent find @keylime....     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Interesting thread.....and already a winner......from 9 to 27 in less than a month...

Results that good are rare!

$100,000?........unlikey.....

I like to look at variables such as market cap comparables.....the most expensive stock out there is Berkshire @ about $435,420 with  market cap of $661 Billion......

AMC's market cap is $13 Billion....the math doesn't support system" rel="">support $100,00

And yes there is more than market cap to look at ....both favorable and unfavorable......

If AMC goes to "just" $50 or $100 I hope no one is unhappy with that ROI......

Those numbers might be more realistic....

3X so far.....excellent find @keylime....     CL

You can't look at fundamentals with this. What has been going on with AMC has never happened before nor will it again. 

It has everything to do with hedgefunds shorting the stock at least 3 times the float and losing. They have to buy back all of them. Apes own the float over 1and a half times. We make the price. 

Jump on and enjoy the impossible.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

Just bought 2k more shares.   Rocket bout to take off. And I’m going to go see quiet place 2 at my local AMC theater tonight. 😁

Yes sir! Awesome! Congratulations! And enjoy that business you are part owner of. :)

• Thanks 1