Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

56 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

I am watching Matt Kohrs live stream on AMC & GME. Hilarious! It is like a day at the races!

For sure. I switch to Trey's Trades for lunch. He's hilarious too. But he works so right now he can only do lunch. But he puts up great updates you can look for.

• Upvote 2

I just watched a couple of various videos and the consensus is that the hedgefunds are going to let this stock maybe pop up to $50 by this Friday! The reason is they want to get as many people to sell and think the short squeeze is over folks DO NOT SELL PERIOD!!! By selling you give up your shares that are included in the AMC share count which apparently closes this Friday also. Still not sure how that would mess it up but if true please no one sell for such a small gain!! HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I just watched a couple of various videos and the consensus is that the hedgefunds are going to let this stock maybe pop up to $50 by this Friday! The reason is they want to get as many people to sell and think the short squeeze is over folks DO NOT SELL PERIOD!!! By selling you give up your shares that are included in the AMC share count which apparently closes this Friday also. Still not sure how that would mess it up but if true please no one sell for such a small gain!! HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!

Yes. AMC needs to know how many synthetics are really out there to present the lawsuit to the SEC. As well as knowing how many the Hedgies have to buy back along with their In the Money shorts.

HOLD! HOLD! HOLD!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I just saw the coolest picture of a sign in Las Vegas! Huge Billboard lite up in lights,  "We like the stock AMC" ... What a beautiful sight! This is huge

Yes. They are doing Times Square next. And have been flying planes in various cities with the AMC We love the Stock banner behind. LA, Chicago, Miami coming up, New York

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, markb57 said:

just deposited more money in webull but got to wait 5 days for it to take. hopefully provisional credit will appear in the am. want to buy more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.............and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so for you! Great stuff. 

I can tell WE LOVE THIS STOCK!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

It's unbelievable that they continue to dig their hole deeper and deeper. This week alone, so far, they have lost over a billion and a half dollars. And if it stays as it is now, by Friday close(2pm) they will be In the Money millions more shares. Just crazy. but they don't care. It's not their money.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2