Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

7 hours ago, keylime said:

APES STRONGER TOGETHER!  HOLD!!!!

The wife and I bought another 420 shares this morning!! Trying to do our part...lol... everyone please tell every person that you know to buy AMC even if it’s only 10 shares!! If everyone tells 5 to 10 people and then those people tell another 5 to 10 people and so on we can send this thing higher and higher!!! We need to send this stock just passed the moon I think maybe to Mars!!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

The wife and I bought another 420 shares this morning!! Trying to do our part...lol... everyone please tell every person that you know to buy AMC even if it’s only 10 shares!! If everyone tells 5 to 10 people and then those people tell another 5 to 10 people and so on we can send this thing higher and higher!!! We need to send this stock just passed the moon I think maybe to Mars!!! Lol

Awesome. Proud of you Ape!!! Everyday I get somebody in it. Like you said, 10 shares, 100 shares, 1000 shares. Everyone of those shares is going to make them pay. We own over 80 percent of the float. And when the real numbers come out, we own three times the float because there are nothing but synthetic shares out there. They can't even buy overseas. Even here it took some investors hours to get theirs. This is the biggest thing that ever hit the market. EVER!!! And we are on the right side of it. HOLD APES!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Wonder why Bitcoin and the other Cryptos are dumping? Hedgies need money. AMC is costing them millions in interest alone, not to mention they have to buy back their shorts. 

Liquidation sale all over the market. Except AMC. Ha! 

They gonna need that money man.

After this is over it will be a great time to pick up a Bitcoin bargain. And definitely buy back AMC.

Cause I just love the stock.

Apes Stronger Together!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, keylime said:

It is going to be a GREAT WEEK for the MOVIES!!! LOL!!!!

This is the GREEN MILE! on the way to Tendie Town!!!

AMC! AMC! AMC! HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!!!

I hope so my friend and once again my wife and I did our part! My wife said if we truly believe this will go up then we need to buy a lot more so I liquidated some other stock first thing and we bought another 5000 AMC shares right at the market open so we are all in!!! My friend and sister also bought 2000 shares this morning also! I I have been telling everyone to buy AMC stock!! Again you can see where the hedgefunds started shorting more shares this morning at around 10:11am where the sharp drop off took place also! We need a huge push of more people buying buying buying not sure why we still see so many people still selling shares at this stage but there are!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I hope so my friend and once again my wife and I did our part! My wife said if we truly believe this will go up then we need to buy a lot more so I liquidated some other stock first thing and we bought another 5000 AMC shares right at the market open so we are all in!!! My friend and sister also bought 2000 shares this morning also! I I have been telling everyone to buy AMC stock!! Again you can see where the hedgefunds started shorting more shares this morning at around 10:11am where the sharp drop off took place also! We need a huge push of more people buying buying buying not sure why we still see so many people still selling shares at this stage but there are!

Pushing 15.20 after market.

Congrats on your shares!! You are crushing it!!!! Those are short ladder attacks as the Hedgies try to push the price down, but folks aren't having it. It's not really Apes selling. And some day trading, but the millions of Apes are buying and holding. But Hedgies running out of ammunition.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Update...now they want to wait till money clears bank..4 to 5 days...now going to bank to WIRE MONEY....crazy

They never needed to clear prior...not making it easy.

Strange. If you change to a margin acct, you should be able to trade right away

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, keylime said:

Pushing 15.20 after market.

Congrats on your shares!! You are crushing it!!!! Those are short ladder attacks as the Hedgies try to push the price down, but folks aren't having it. It's not really Apes selling. And some day trading, but the millions of Apes are buying and holding. But Hedgies running out of ammunition.

Yes I am just excited that if I am able to sell most of my shares close to 100K I will be worth over 500 million dollars!! Lol..that’s a big if though and I wouldn’t care anything about the dinar after that if it happens anywhere close to that!! Lololol

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Your not the only one, but at least I dont think it cost any more.

It cost me $70 today. That idiot should never put a flag on my deposit, it caused so much manic Monday ****. Cost me $35 to wire and $35 to stop payment on 5 of my deposits lol

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Update...now they want to wait till money clears bank..4 to 5 days...now going to bank to WIRE MONEY....crazy

They never needed to clear prior...not making it easy.

I transfered my stocks to fidelity, five days frozen assets. Geeeez. 😳

• Sad 1