Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime this is the best post I have read to date on this AMC squeeze!! However correct me if I am wrong but the author specifically states to avoid Brokers that use the APEX as a Clearing house!! Unfortunately it looks like Webull uses Apex as their clearing house am I wrong?? I only bought 50 shares through Webull since I just signed up but I own the bulk of my AMC shares through Fidelity!! What are your thoughts on this issue??

Since then the SEC has stepped in and laid down the wood. So we're good but it doesn't hurt to buy through some of the ones he lists. 

I thought it was an excellent post as well.

Hold Apes!

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I dont know if I can hold if it gets to 40,000, just sayin. I'm texting my close friends to buy it right now, lol

Hopefully they listen!

I think that is just wishful thinking no way it comes close to that. Even if it was remotely possible so many people will sell out long before then there is not enough people that will hold. But the longer people do hold out the better off everyone will be! Also tell everyone you know to buy and tell them to tell everyone they know to buy we can shoot this up higher then GameStop I believe which will still be life changing while waiting on this stupid dinar investment!!!

I personally bought another 320 shares this morning and will also be buying about 360 shares tomorrow again!! My best friend bought 2500 shares yesterday and my sister also bought about 700 shares this past Monday so we are doing our part...lol..If I could buy more I would but I am stuck in this down market right now in other stocks and crypto!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I think that is just wishful thinking no way it comes close to that. Even if it was remotely possible so many people will sell out long before then there is not enough people that will hold. But the longer people do hold out the better off everyone will be! Also tell everyone you know to buy and tell them to tell everyone they know to buy we can shoot this up higher then GameStop I believe which will still be life changing while waiting on this stupid dinar investment!!!

I personally bought another 320 shares this morning and will also be buying about 360 shares tomorrow again!! My best friend bought 2500 shares yesterday and my sister also bought about 700 shares this past Monday so we are doing our part...lol..If I could buy more I would but I am stuck in this down market right now in other stocks and crypto!!

Wow, your friend must be loaded...can u hook me up? Lol. ....im afraid to put in anymore than 600 shares. And you're probably right about 40,000 ...shoot, I'd be happy with 1,000 per share!...we shall see...ya gotta HOLD!!!

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Wow, your friend must be loaded...can u hook me up? Lol. ....im afraid to put in anymore than 600 shares. And you're probably right about 40,000 ...shoot, I'd be happy with 1,000 per share!...we shall see...ya gotta HOLD!!!

Yes atleast 1K and you have made $600,000 makes waiting on the dinar easier! I for one really do hope it hits over 1K and I will wait and see how fast it keeps climbing sure hope so!!! I don’t see any downside with this investment and wish I had more free money to buy more AMC shares as I absolutely would I don’t think with everyone buying the stock is going anywhere but up!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes atleast 1K and you have made $600,000 makes waiting on the dinar easier! I for one really do hope it hits over 1K and I will wait and see how fast it keeps climbing sure hope so!!! I don’t see any downside with this investment and wish I had more free money to buy more AMC shares as I absolutely would I don’t think with everyone buying the stock is going anywhere but up!!

Not after taxes! Still don't know exactly how that is going to pan out. One has to hold for 1 year or you get screwed, right?

23 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Not after taxes! Still don't know exactly how that is going to pan out. One has to hold for 1 year or you get screwed, right?

You can roll it into another stock or cypto and not pay taxes because you didn't cash out

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I dont know if I can hold if it gets to 40,000, just sayin. I'm texting my close friends to buy it right now, lol

Hopefully they listen!

Can you hold it to 100,000? Don't think it's not possible. This squeeze will last about a week. And trust me, millions of people around the world are going to hold for each other. This is not just individual investors, this is a grassroots movement that's been going on for months, growing everyday. People are hurting and they see this as their way out. Maybe their only way, so they are willing to hold. That's what Apes Stronger Together is all about.

• Upvote 2

Just now, keylime said:

Can you hold it to 100,000? Don't think it's not possible. This squeeze will last about a week. And trust me, millions of people around the world are going to hold for each other. This is not just individual investors, this is a grassroots movement that's been going on for months, growing everyday. People are hurting and they see this as their way out. Maybe their only way, so they are willing to hold. That's what Apes Stronger Together is all about.

Sure hope so but again once people start selling even if say it hits 100k it will crash like a rocket better hit that sell button fast..lol.. this would make this ridiculous dinar investment look like peanuts..lololol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sure hope so but again once people start selling even if say it hits 100k it will crash like a rocket better hit that sell button fast..lol.. this would make this ridiculous dinar investment look like peanuts..lololol

What do you think the majority of these investors are going to do after they sell for 100,000 plus and it goes down? They're going to buy it back and drive it back up. This thing is going to be crazy and this time it will be without the Hedgefunds creating synthetic shares to short. That game will be over and the real float will be bought back by millions of these Apes because they love AMC, they love the stock, and they will buy it back to keep it strong. 

(1) I’ll hold for you. Will you hold for me? 🚀 🌙 : amcstock (reddit.com)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, keylime said:

Tell you what...I will sell 1/2 at 40,000 just for safety and will hold the other half. I admire the movement but need to be smart about it. 

Buying another 37 shares this morning,  lol....its addictive. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Tell you what...I will sell 1/2 at 40,000 just for safety and will hold the other half. I admire the movement but need to be smart about it. 

Buying another 37 shares this morning,  lol....its addictive. 

LOL! It is definitely addictive. Everyday I want to buy more. HA! I get withdrawals on the weekends waiting for Monday. HA!

This ride hasn't even begun. When this thing goes to 800 in a day, drop to 200, then spike again, drop, spike, it's going to eventually go to the moon. There are so many synthetic shares they have to cover it's going to be roller coaster of money fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1