Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

24 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks again Keylime I have my sister and two other friends buying on Monday also along with my wife now also..lol. So probably another 2500 shares total to help the cause..lol

I do have a crazy question why do they call these investors Apes?? LoL

AWESOME!!!

Here's an excerpt from an article explaining the "Apes" moniker:

Analysts told CNBC that the meme stock frenzy, even if well-intentioned, showcases a lack of knowledge of how financial markets work. The investing, they say, is based on emotion.

These new investors, many of which only purchased the stock in recent months, call themselves “apes.” The name derives from an internet meme based on the movie “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” in which the main character, a chimpanzee named Caesar, communicates the phrase “apes together strong” using American sign language.

The phrase has been adopted by retail investors who are bullish on heavily shorted stocks like GameStop or AMC. The idea being that if the “apes” are united, they can outlast those that are short on the stock.

“Adam [Aron] was very complimentary of the individual retail investors,” Handler said, in an interview. “They clearly support him. And put their money where their mouths are ... the stock is where it is right now because of those retail investors.”

As a token of appreciation, Aron said that he and AMC would each make a $50,000 donation to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, a conservation fund dedicated to protecting endangered mountain gorillas. This is the first time the company has donated to this organization and it’s a clear nod to these new investors.

AMC delayed its annual shareholders meeting more than a month in order to give these investors an opportunity to attend the event and “make their important voices heard,” Aron said.

“Just go on Twitter, just go on Reddit, just go on YouTube, read what these people write,” he said. “They love AMC. And these are not people who are just going to be investors in AMC. These are going to be customers of AMC who come to our theaters and enjoy watching movies at our theaters as paying guests.”

Because of these new investors, Aron said the company will shift how it disseminates information to its shareholders.

“Before when I wanted to talk to the company’s ownership, I could fly to Beijing and I could sit down with three or four people and they have 75% of the votes,” he said. “It’s going to be a little different now ... so you’re going to see a lot more outreach to literally millions of investors in our company and it’s going to be quite public.”

“I’ve started tweeting again,” he said.

And here is the link to the article itself

AMC CEO Adam Aron raved about its Reddit investors on an earnings call (cnbc.com)

Here is another article that covers the Redditor's language from Wallstreetbets.

Reddit’s WallStreetBets has its own language: What stock tendies and diamond hands tell us about America - Vox

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, keylime said:

AWESOME!!!

Here's an excerpt from an article explaining the "Apes" moniker:

Analysts told CNBC that the meme stock frenzy, even if well-intentioned, showcases a lack of knowledge of how financial markets work. The investing, they say, is based on emotion.

These new investors, many of which only purchased the stock in recent months, call themselves “apes.” The name derives from an internet meme based on the movie “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” in which the main character, a chimpanzee named Caesar, communicates the phrase “apes together strong” using American sign language.

The phrase has been adopted by retail investors who are bullish on heavily shorted stocks like GameStop or AMC. The idea being that if the “apes” are united, they can outlast those that are short on the stock.

“Adam [Aron] was very complimentary of the individual retail investors,” Handler said, in an interview. “They clearly support system" rel="">support him. And put their money where their mouths are ... the stock is where it is right now because of those retail investors.”

As a token of appreciation, Aron said that he and AMC would each make a $50,000 donation to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, a conservation fund dedicated to protecting endangered mountain gorillas. This is the first time the company has donated to this organization and it’s a clear nod to these new investors.

AMC delayed its annual shareholders meeting more than a month in order to give these investors an opportunity to attend the event and “make their important voices heard,” Aron said.

“Just go on Twitter, just go on Reddit, just go on YouTube, read what these people write,” he said. “They love AMC. And these are not people who are just going to be investors in AMC. These are going to be customers of AMC who come to our theaters and enjoy watching movies at our theaters as paying guests.”

Because of these new investors, Aron said the company will shift how it disseminates information to its shareholders.

“Before when I wanted to talk to the company’s ownership, I could fly to Beijing and I could sit down with three or four people and they have 75% of the votes,” he said. “It’s going to be a little different now ... so you’re going to see a lot more outreach to literally millions of investors in our company and it’s going to be quite public.”

“I’ve started tweeting again,” he said.

And here is the link to the article itself

AMC CEO Adam Aron raved about its Reddit investors on an earnings call (cnbc.com)

Here is another article that covers the Redditor's language from Wallstreetbets.

Reddit’s WallStreetBets has its own language: What stock tendies and diamond hands tell us about America - Vox

Awesome love it and yeah it’s also so funny how they bag on the investors as not knowing what they are doing so laughable these complete morons! Guess we shall see who gets the last laugh in the end, the corrupt Hedgefunds or the little guys!!! David versus Goliath has an exceptional meaning here as well!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dinardiggerisme said:

I'm in @ $8.315 on AMC

But if you want to Speculate..

Check out the "Dog Killer" Crypto..

SHIB.   SHIBA INU

Price: $0.0000158 USD

Huge max supply of

SHIB coins.

Maybe better to stick with more AMC?

At this point AMC has a out of this world upside. Ha!

3 hours ago, keylime said:

At this point AMC has a out of this world upside. Ha!

What is the best broker to use for the purchase of AMC. Im using merril edge and am wondering if they will restrict sales if the value does go up like Robinhood did.

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

What is the best broker to use for the purchase of AMC. Im using merril edge and am wondering if they will restrict sales if the value does go up like Robinhood did.

Many people I know use Webull and Fidelity. I use Webull. Some say we should use a couple different ones, spread it out which is also a good idea. So your merril, with Webull, and/or Fidelity is a good way to go.

• Thanks 1

Key lime, I appreciate the tip and the expertise that you shared. I opened up a Webull account and will be buying on the open. Even if it only goes up to $20.00, it’s fun to have something other than the Dinar with significant upside potential.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chill5805 said:

Key lime, I appreciate the tip and the expertise that you shared. I opened up a Webull account and will be buying on the open. Even if it only goes up to $20.00, it’s fun to have something other than the Dinar with significant upside potential.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!!

My pleasure! I am so glad to be able to share this blessing with as many as I can. This does make waiting on the Dinar easier. A nice distraction. And the FUN has just BEGUN. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

I did at 630 this morning. It is a provisional buy till the money transfer completes this friday. Thanks Keylime and CSM for your info and help!!!

Congratulations!  Welcome to Ape Nation. Now hold till you see the whites of the Hedgefunds $100,000 plus eyes!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

38 minutes ago, keylime said:

Congratulations!  Welcome to Ape Nation. Now hold till you see the whites of the Hedgefunds $100,000 plus eyes!!!

Lol I actually bought premarket in after hours trading at 4:35 ish this morning and overpaid at $9.94 for my 100 shares but I set a order for my wife that executed later after the market opened and had a limit price for her at $9.59 that executed for her 100 shares so she did better..lol. I still have to buy more but can’t until this Wednesday so hopefully it stays low until then!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1