Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 5/04/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Jeff  Article: "Oil continues to rise and Brent is touching $67 a barrel"  Iraq has not gotten any loans recently. They don't have to get loans now.  They have plenty of money from the oil surplus. Now that they have a surplus of money...they technically don't have to change the rate either.  They have plenty of money coming in now...the Central Bank told you they've implemented the reforms at the current rate of 1460...

*** BobTheTaxMan  One of the blessings that we have living in the country that we live in [USA] is that they understand the value of free-enterprise.  Small businesses, less than 50 employees, make up the majority of the money that flows through our system.  People think that big money and big government are the ones that have control.  To a certain extent yeah that true...but why do they call it coming to America and living the dream? ...What is the American dream? ..(post 1 of 2).. 

*** BobTheTaxMan  For me...having the opportunity to create any business I want.  To be able to buy my home.  To be able to have the freedom to vote and to participate in what's going on in my world.  That's the American dream.  America has that.  We have the freedom to do so much more - the rest of the world cannot do...In the tax game you can win.  It can be a win for you, the government, your tax preparer but to do it you have to understand how to play the game.  Once you understand that - you've got freedom...(post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Pow! 2

43 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Jeff Alan Perysian age 45 2910 E Emelita Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204-4712

Now we know who Jeffy is.

I really don't care who he is and I wonder why you would want to pass on this unasked for information. He could be Albert Schweitzer, and it wouldn't matter one way or the other to me and probably most other Dinarians. JMHO

• Thanks 5

35 minutes ago, yendor said:

I really don't care who he is and I wonder why you would want to pass on this unasked for information. He could be Albert Schweitzer, and it wouldn't matter one way or the other to me and probably most other Dinarians. JMHO

I agree with you Yendor.. never thought I'd say that 🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I agree with you Yendor.. never thought I'd say that 🤣

That's what this world is all about..... give and take and more importantly, listen and learn. 

My motto has always been, "I don't hate ANYONE, but some people's absence is appreciated."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well isnt most information unasked for?  News pops up all the time when I scroll through Yahoo that I didnt ask for.  So....

No my intention for doing this is two fold.  A few weeks ago a member lied about me claiming I was Jeff.  I am showing again that I am not.  Anyone is free to go to that address to see for themselves

Secondly, I hate liars.  Despise them.  Jeff is a liar.  This was not hard at all.  HE posts his phone number on all his videos.  All I did is go to reverse phone and bam, it spit out all his info.  Anyone could have done it.  No hacking required.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Jeff Alan Perysian age 45 2910 E Emelita Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204-4712

Now we know who Jeffy is.

I liked you Prehistoric.an, until now. What on earth let you think that DOXing someone on this site was within the rules. All of us the stupid and mentally gifted should have no need to have concerns such as the ones you now pose. I will be contacting the Moderators as suggest that you get banned for such an un American and undinarian a tactic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I liked you Prehistoric.an, until now. What on earth let you think that DOXing someone on this site was within the rules. All of us the stupid and mentally gifted should have no need to have concerns such as the ones you now pose. I will be contacting the Moderators as suggest that you get banned for such an un American and undinarian a tactic. 

Well the guy does post his telephone number on all his videos sir.  He doxxed himself.  The guy is not even a member here.  Heck frank puts his telephone out for all to see too.  His name is Space Cowboy.  They expose themselves.  So nothing I did was wrong sir.

Edited by PrehistoricMan

6 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well the guy does post his telephone number on all his videos sir.  He doxxed himself.  The guy is not even a member here.  Heck frank puts his telephone out for all to see too.  His name is Space Cowboy.  They expose themselves.  So nothing I did was wrong sir.

Forgot to add....So Jeff puts out his real first name, his real state he lives in ,  and his real phone number.....all out on the net on EVERY ONE of his videos.....But here I am the guy that supposedly doxxes him.  Huh?

Oh p.s. New York Kevin.  ALL of the gurus....ALL of them have been doxxed for years on a blogspot which I will not name here  but it includes all of their pictures.  For years.  DD is there, Tlar, TonyTNT, Rayray, Jonny WV and many more.  Adam even is on there.  So please save us your righteous indignation.  And in addition to everything I have already said....Jeffy even put videos of himself and what he looks like for years on youtube.  So yeah, he doxxed himself.  Phone number, state, name and video evidence.

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Quick question and I am not trying to inflame the situation here, but what doe's any of this have to do with the original post ?  :shrug:

Just Saying.

pp

Well Jeff is posted up there.  And I got to thinking how he was selling us an RV at the end of March beginning of april REALLY hard with this 100% facts.  Now with the post above and all of april, he says we are years away etc.  Started getting mad that as soon as he failed in his predictions, he opens up a patreon and is charging people for his lies now.  I saw the number of people paying him.  And his phone number is prominently displayed at the top.  So I looked up his phone number and lo and behold his last name and address were there.  I decided to post them.  Another guru that was in semi darkness now is fully out there.  BUT it was only a matter of time before someone else posted this anyways.

So that is it in a nutshell.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well Jeff is posted up there.  And I got to thinking how he was selling us an RV at the end of March beginning of april REALLY hard with this 100% facts.  Now with the post above and all of april, he says we are years away etc.  Started getting mad that as soon as he failed in his predictions, he opens up a patreon and is charging people for his lies now.  I saw the number of people paying him.  And his phone number is prominently displayed at the top.  So I looked up his phone number and lo and behold his last name and address were there.  I decided to post them.  Another guru that was in semi darkness now is fully out there.  BUT it was only a matter of time before someone else posted this anyways.

So that is it in a nutshell.  

Thxs for clarifying.

Cheers, pp