Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Netdania Countdown

FishMan1969

Does anyone know what the forex Netdania countdown world premier is counting down to???

Any info would be appreciated.... Thanks in advance.

Oh, by the way, if it is a countdown to the IQD RI, thanks with a cherry on top...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

link

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know what the forex Netdania countdown world premier is counting down to???

Sorry folks it’s a new look lay out with up to the minute advanced date/cross refrence currency charts

In the famous words of Homer

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have to agree , unfortunately. It appears to be a site upgrade and nothing more. Thats why the 2am central time rollout ... to make sure theres no glitches.( Unless your a KTMF fan and believe it's the world premiere of the new IQD rate...lol.) :lol:

Theoretically:

Lets say someone would predict that the RI will take place when the countdown hits zero:

If it does RV, the person will be looked at afterwards as a genius or a prophet

and

If it doesn't RV, the person will loose all respect and be looked at as a fool and be grouped with all the other infamous "Predictors" on all the dinar sites

For me, I will be awake and observing to see the outcome with a little anxious anticipation.

BUT ---- I don't know if anyone else has recognized this or not:

If you click on one of the listed currency listings, a new chart/window pops up with a countdown exactly corresponding to the initial countdown but adds an additional 6 HOURS. This places the reveal at 8 am EDT instead of 2 am EDT.

I would have to agree , unfortunately. It appears to be a site upgrade and nothing more. Thats why the 2am central time rollout ... to make sure theres no glitches.( Unless your a KTMF fan and believe it's the world premiere of the new IQD rate...lol.) :lol:

Or it could be since netdania is a Danish company and the European stock market opens at 3 am eastern time(NY City Time) that could be why the 2 am central time rollout. Facts rather than laughing at a site whose name you can't get right Uncle Barkie.

It is nothing more than a new software release according to them.

Here is a copy of the e mail I received from them:

Date: 8/20/2010 1:31:46 AM

To:

Cc: support@netdania.net

Subject: RE: countdown clock

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NetDania Technical support.

The countdown clock on our website shows the time left to a very nice surprise (related to a new software release), a World Premiere that NetDania will offer to its users. The surprise will be revealed in less than 30 minutes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions or suggestions.

Kind regards,

Dan Mancas

NetDania SRL

Carol I Bvd., no. 84, 1st floor

Craiova, RO-200061

Phone: +40 351 432 050

Fax: +40 351 464 854

www.netdania.com

dan.mancas@netdania.net

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT

The information in this email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately (and destroy this email and any attachments from all computers). Any review, copying, redistribution in whole or in parts of this email or its attachments or any other action in reliance to this email or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Email transmission security and error-free status cannot be guaranteed as information could be intercepted, corrupted, destroyed, delayed, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this email or its attachments which may arise as a result of email transmission.

Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 9:27 AM

To: dan.mancas@netdania.net

Subject: General

Name: david hina

Email:

Could you please tell me what your countdown clock is counting down to? Thank you