Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi begins an official visit to the Kurdistan region

by Editor Iraq news 53 Minutes ago

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi began an official visit to Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan region.

It is scheduled that the President of the Iraqi Parliament will meet during the visit with senior officials of the Kurdistan region, to discuss a number of issues of common concern.

Al-Halbousi and his accompanying delegation were received at Erbil International Airport by the Deputy Speaker of the Kurdistan Parliament, Hayman Hawrami, the Minister of the Region for Parliament Affairs, Vala Farid, the Governor of Erbil, Omid Khoshnaw, and a number of other officials.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Seems to have been a lot of trips back and forth between the two regions and a lot of different government officials. Maybe they are finally getting on track.

Another paid all you can eat luncheon, Booz, ladies and lots of promises that are never kept.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Seems to have been a lot of trips back and forth between the two regions and a lot of different government officials. Maybe they are finally getting on track.

Money laundering is a Big deal in Iraq. Requires a lot of folks to keep these wheels greased 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Another paid all you can eat luncheon, Booz, ladies and lots of promises that are never kept.

Typical meeting goes like..Oh so you got lunch again this time. You better do better than last time with that Bag Daddy's greasy Camel Burger special.

Oh damn! You got me again.. it's Ramadam. We cant' have lunch.

You got me twice. 

Guess maybe after the RV you can buy me a nice meal. 🤑 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Stelardoc said:

Typical meeting goes like..Oh so you got lunch again this time. You better do better than last time with that Bag Daddy's greasy Camel Burger special.

Oh damn! You got me again.. it's Ramadam. We cant' have lunch.

You got me twice. 

Guess maybe after the RV you can buy me a nice meal. 🤑 

I get it though.. they are at an all inclusive time share sponsored by the citizens, just like here. 

Wonder if they do fast for Ramadan. I was talking to some Moslems locally.

They aren't even suppose to have water. Feel so sorry for those without AC. I think it's alot of folks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stelardoc said:

I get it though.. they are at an all inclusive time share sponsored by the citizens, just like here. 

Wonder if they do fast for Ramadan. I was talking to some Moslems locally.

They aren't even suppose to have water. Feel so sorry for those without AC. I think it's alot of folks.

I have seen the typical Ramadan schedule. There is fasting followed by major feasting 👍

Hopeful they coordinating the Oil and Gas Law to Parliament!!! 

Al-Halbousi and Barzani review political developments

Baghdad: Morning 

The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, reviewed, on Monday in Erbil, with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, the political developments between Baghdad and Erbil.
According to a statement issued by Al-Halbousi's office, the meeting discussed the overall situation and the latest political developments in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, including the upcoming early elections, and the need to provide the appropriate atmosphere and complete all the requirements for their conduct. 
The two sides stressed the importance of cooperation to face security, economic and political challenges. The meeting also discussed a number of issues of common interest.
Al-Halbousi also discussed with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, the emphasis on the need to fundamentally solve the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil on the basis of the constitution.
The meeting between the two parties also addressed "the dangers posed by terrorism in general, especially the threats posed by ISIS in many areas of Iraq and the real threat it poses to the lives of people, in addition to stressing the importance of security coordination between the Peshmerga and the Iraqi army and uniting efforts and capabilities to confront terrorism and its threats."
  • Upvote 6

The meeting of Muhammad al-Halbousi with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani
6,701 views•May 3, 2021

Hassan al iraqi
9 hours ago
The Kurdish brothers have pride, pride and prestige, because they chose the strong as their friend, and they are the West ,,, As for us Arabs, we only choose the weak, the thief and the traitor, and this is the secret of their strength ,,,,,, a thousand greetings to the one who is loyal to his people ,,,,,,,

Gaith raid
9 hours ago
Dungab recognized you were disappointed

الاعراب اشد كفرا ونفاق
Express more infidelity and hypocrisy
8 hours ago
Power is God. Henw west of Yaknadr

Suqrats Sarbast
8 hours ago
Your words are the eye of the mind, O professor. Rather, whoever increases mud of c. Arabs who still see wars with swords dreaming of an empire and unification of all Arabs. But have they asked themselves to produce weapons so that they do not need industrialized countries? Whoever equips the Arabs with weapons puts the Arabs under its control, whether it is America, Russia or China. So, nothing new under the sun. With all their mentality, one day they will suddenly rise up and have a global power and establish an empire and fall to the great countries one by one..and they will curse the girls of Russia and Europe, steal the banks of America and Switzerland, and take their cars as spoils .... etc. The dream is the title of failure. Let them dream more. There is a clear difference between the role of spears and missiles in warfare and between swords and technology. Between the marches and the camel.

hadi alabydi
8 hours ago
We appreciate the meeting, but I see a flag for two countries, the flag of Kurdistan and the flag of Iraq, and since the Kurdistan region is an Iraqi region, it is sufficient for the Iraqi flag to be present and dress for it to be a flag for the region, but in a small format placed in the right corner of the Iraqi flag. This is how I see. I might be wrong

Express more infidelity and hypocrisy
8 hours ago
Saddam, a Sunni, Jan May, admits to the Kurds. Hessah al-Halbousi is going to come, because he has a recommendation from Israel.

Hadi Al-Hayawi
8 hours ago
This Al-Halbousi bought the position for $ 30 million after he was hard pressed. His money came out, and according to the good guys. Now he owns up to one billion dollars in his balance and he built a palace in the Green Zone at a price of $ 10 million. Originally he was an engineer who at the beginning of his life did not own anything other than the salary. From his bloc, certainly his ministers and parliament members from his bloc are stomping and leaving his pocket in this way, stealing Iraq’s money through the corrections, and the heads of corrupt political blocs and dirty militias. And the dirty American despicable

Naseer ALKHALIDI
9 hours ago
The people of Anbar, most of them are satisfied with Al-Halbousi, but he has a weakness, because he may return Anbar to square one, and the scenario of destruction and displacement will be repeated, which is his support for the American presence.

ail ail
9 hours ago
By God, I swear to him, and this is Masoud Al-Arabanji, in a joyful place

Muhammad the Great
Muhammad the Great
9 hours ago
My condolences to the Kurds for the martyrdom of the heroes of the Merkeh army

lina69
8 hours ago
Long live the head of Masoud

Salah Aljbouri
Salah Aljbouri
10 hours ago
Al-Selbouhi, the leader of Al-Barura, has written his book, I expect the presidency of Parliament

العراق تاج العرب العراق تاج العرب
Iraq, the crown of the Arabs, Iraq, the crown of the Arabs
9 hours ago
Rees Parliament Ely state authority to visit the region who is a dissident from Iraq Masquerade Masquerade Masquerade Masquerade God topples Luck observed Elly Khalak

الربيعي الربيعي
Al-Rubaie Al-Rubaie
10 hours ago
The Eastern Chef Al-Halbousi was appointed by the burial Qassem Soleimani and plays Al-Ahbal

EL Iraqi
THE Iraqi
10 hours ago
I don’t know, but why is Lokka, Yum Masoud Barzani goes

هادي الحياوي
Hadi Al-Hayawi
8 hours ago
This Al-Halbousi was installed by Qassem Soleimani, who is the president of the republic and the prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, because the late Huh installed the governments in Iraq from the year 2003 to the year 2020 when the Americans made a kebab and we swallowed up and we got rid of it to hell and misery of fate and to the dustbin of history

• Upvote 2

The Independent /… Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi agreed to work together to overcome the problems and crises afflicting the country.

According to a statement by the Kurdistan Region Presidency, which was received by (Al-Maskala) today, Monday, this came during Barzani's reception of Al-Halbousi in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region,

The two sides discussed "the general situation of Iraq, early elections in Iraq, expectations about the map of future political alliances, relations between Erbil and Baghdad, the dangers of ISIS and its movements, cooperation and coordination between the parties in the framework of security and stability, in addition to the situation in the region and other issues."

Barzani and Al-Halbousi agreed on “the necessity and importance of joint national action among all authorities and the components of the country to face challenges, overcome problems and crises, maintain unity and harmony within the preservation of calm and stability in the country.” Citizens' aspirations for stability, provision of services and a better future.

Al-Halbousi is visiting the Kurdistan Region, and he also met the Kurdish leader, Masoud Barzani, and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani. (The end)

• Upvote 1

The Independent /… Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi discussed with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, the file of early elections.

The media office of Al-Halbousi said in a statement received by (Al-Mustaqilla) today, Monday, that the latter met the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani.

He added that "the meeting discussed the overall situation and the latest political developments in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, including the upcoming early elections, and the need to provide the appropriate atmosphere and complete all the requirements for their conduct."

The two sides stressed the importance of "cooperation to face security, economic and political challenges."

The "early" elections are scheduled to take place on the tenth of next October, when the Electoral Commission confirmed that it is "inevitable and final." (The end)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, davis411 said:

So my observation is

they are no differant then the way

i live 

you get use to the monk life when you get married 

Ditto on that one Davis.. only differnce I am single in self isolation  Peace and quiet  

and Love it.Out of the big city. So glad not to be in Calfornia anymore. Went from a monkey life to a monk life

Miss the Ocean but ther is plenty of Ocean out there. I hear they have one in B and a Beach too.😇

• Upvote 2