Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mask Worms - 3 minutes

I've never been one to boycott something simply because to be true to myself I would probably have to boycott everything. However, the Chinese government and its soulless leaders give evil a whole new meaning. Even God wouldn't let The Apostle Paul go to Asia. And now we have this fake pandemic complete with microbial invested mask from China being played on the whole world with the full help of the Democratic Communist party and their Luciferian followers. For the safety of my family I will never allow anything made in China in my home again. 

And this is not the first time China has attacked America. 

Mattel Recalling More Chinese-Made Toys Over Lead Paint

China is the greatest threat to this world since Hitler. But they are an even greater threat than Hitler because China thinks in terms of 100 years. And they understand mind control better than anyone. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks @bigwave. This is super gross!! I haven't used those disposable masks for over nine months now and only use fabric masks that I wash. And I've thankfully never had one of those swabs near me for any reason.  Hopefully people get the word and keep this China garbage away from themselves. Super gross!!

• Upvote 3

THE MASK WORMS ARE REAL !!! 

The doctor in this video was curious about internet videos showing "worms" in the fibers of masks, so she tested 7 different masks from 5 manufacturers, and all showed moving worms under a high power microscope. She spoke to someone qualified in this field, and was told they are likely flatworms which can cause chronic disease. Since these worms have been seen in masks all over the world it strikes me a lot of people could have a parasitic infection because of mask mandates.

Here's the kicker. The best drug to treat this type of infection is Ivermectin, but you're not allowed to mention it.

Joe Rogan Twitter DM About Ivermectin Blocked
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jWI7MK5EfEFS/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/p3doXBagn1zf/

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...