Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: 50% of the articles of the 2021 budget have not been implemented

yota691

I agree Horsesolder! I feel like I am back in the early 2000's with this so called investment. I am starting to believe Iraq is not going to amount to anything anytime soon. Crypto has surpassed Iraq and I am beginning to believe the rate will remain at 1450 for a long time like they have stated. Inflation is rising and so is the level of poverty and they don't give a damn. If they can get everything built, CBI, new schools, the massive port etc without a RV, I don't think they will ever be in a hurry to give their people purchasing power when they can get something for nothing. Look at Vietnam, my father fought in that war and they still haven't done a damn thing with their currency either. I can't help but wonder will Iraq do the same thing and continue to use the dollar. I hope I am wrong guys but if it quacks like a duck then 9 times out of 10 it is a duck!! I am glad I invested in crypto because this is becoming redundant, at least I can look at the numbers fluctuate instead of putting my hopes in a Country that hasn't made progress in 18 years. Get mad at me if you want to but I don't give a damn and I am starting to not give a damn about Iraq either. The elite has done it again. Suck the wealth out of a Nation and leave the people in poverty! Bastards!!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay it’s the 29th SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

here's some exchange rate history from 1960 to 2021 you can for yourself read all the years for the month of march if interested ........ all the best

https://fxtop.com/en/historical-exchange-rates.php?A=1&C1=USD&C2=IQD&DD1=&MM1=&YYYY1=2021&B=1&P=&I=1&DD2=29&MM2=04&YYYY2=1953&btnOK=Go!

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

here's some exchange rate history from 1960 to 2021 you can for yourself read all the years for the month of march if interested ........ all the best

https://fxtop.com/en/historical-exchange-rates.php?A=1&C1=USD&C2=IQD&DD1=&MM1=&YYYY1=2021&B=1&P=&I=1&DD2=29&MM2=04&YYYY2=1953&btnOK=Go!

Correct me please if I am wrong but it looks like in 12/1985 the rate was $4.03.  

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

Correct me please if I am wrong but it looks like in 12/1985 the rate was $4.03.  

in 1959 when the iqd was pegged to the usd from the british pound at a rate of 1 iqd to 2.80 usd and was never below 1 iqd to 2.00 usd that was then this is now but still keeps me engaged ... letsroll

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The obstacles that stand in the way of sending the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget?

29/4/2021 17:08:00

467142942021_4353.jpg       

A member of the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives indicated the necessary steps to send the Kurdistan Region’s share of the federal budget law for the current year, adding that the law has entered into force and there is no longer any problem.

A member of the House Finance Committee, Shirwan Mirza, told PUKmedia today, Thursday, that to implement the Federal Budget Law and what has to do with the share of the Kurdistan Region, the delegations of the region and Baghdad must meet to discuss the technical aspects of implementing the budget law, indicating that this meeting has not yet been held.

Mirza added, that in general, the budget law has entered into force, and there is no longer any problem, and in order to disburse the Kurdistan Region’s share in the general budget, the two parties must agree on the form of implementing the law. 

Regarding the date of the region’s delegation’s visit to Baghdad and the holding of a meeting between the two parties, the spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Gutiar Adel, said during a press conference that the Kurdistan Regional Government had expressed its willingness to visit a delegation to Baghdad and a technical delegation from the region to meet with the concerned parties in the federal government.

Adel added, that to conduct that visit, they are waiting for Baghdad’s response, and at any time Baghdad has expressed its readiness, the Kurdistan Region will visit with a technical delegation, and if necessary, he will visit Baghdad with a political delegation. 

PUKmedia Taha Abdullah - Erbil

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The Ministry of Finance clarifies the controls for applying for the five-year leave

upload_1619772645_579617139.jpg

Today, 11:47

BAGHDAD -
The Ministry of Finance announced today, Friday, the controls for applying for the five-year leave that were included in the Federal Budget Law for 2021.
The Ministry's Budget Department clarified in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that “a text was included in the Federal Budget Law for 2021, Article / 26- Firstly, which states “to the competent minister or the head of the entity not associated with a ministry or the governor or whoever authorizes him” and upon the employee’s request, the employees who have completed an actual five-year period in the job shall be granted a five-year nominal salary leave, calculated for the purposes of retirement, provided that the retirement pensions are paid in full And all deductions during the period of enjoyment of the leave, and the authorized employee is entitled to work in the private sector, with an exception from the State Employees Discipline Law No. (14) for the year 1991, as amended in accordance with the controls issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the year / 2019.
The statement added that "where the employees who were granted a leave of four years according to Article 38-first of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2017 and ended the period of leave and they were assumed with their jobs, are entitled to give them a five-year leave with a nominal salary and according to Article 26 - First of the Federal Budget Law for 2021 And only once. "

•  
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Officially ... Finance publishes instructions for implementing the 2021 budget

Baghdad - People  

On Friday, the Ministry of Finance officially published instructions for implementing the 2021 budget.  

According to the ministry, the instructions for implementing the budget were officially published at the following link:  

To view, click here  

On Sunday, the Ministry of Finance called on all ministries' spending units to review them to receive instructions for implementing the budget / 2021.  

The ministry said in a statement that "People" received, a copy of it, (April 25, 2021), that "the instructions for implementing the Federal Budget Law for 2021, approved by the Presidency of the Republic, have been completed."    

She added, "In view of the legislation and the publication of Law No. 23 of 2021, the federal state budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2021 in the official Iraqi newspaper, issue number 4625 on April 12, 2021," calling for "all spending units of ministries, governorates, bodies and bodies not associated with the Ministry of Attendance to the Ministry of Finance / The Budget Department, on Monday, 4/26/2021, for the purpose of receiving instructions for implementing the general budget for the fiscal year 2021 and instructions for implementing the planning budget for the public sector and self-financed bodies and companies.    

The Finance confirmed "the completion of the federal budget instructions for the year 2021 after a final audit by the Ministries of Finance and Planning," stressing that "appeals to the budget will not delay its implementation."    

• Upvote 4

%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A82-696x435.

The information / Baghdad ..
The representative of the Parliamentary Change Bloc, Bahar Mahmoud, called on Saturday for the region’s employees to be paid directly through the settlement of salaries, noting that localizing the region’s employees ’salaries depends on the instructions issued by the Ministry of Finance.
Bahar said in a statement to / the information /, that "the process of resettlement of salaries needs mechanisms and an agreement between Baghdad and the region to implement the 2021 budget," indicating that "the budget law is guaranteed to pay salaries according to the agreement between the two parties and to be direct to reduce corruption."
She added, "The salaries will be paid as was previously applied until the instructions for resettlement of salaries are issued by the Federal Ministry of Finance," noting that "the House of Representatives has taken scientific steps towards transferring the salaries of Kurdistan region employees to the owners of the federal government."
The representative of the Change Movement, Ghalib Muhammad, had called in a previous statement to "the information", to proceed with the project of linking the salaries of the employees of the Kurdistan region directly to the federal government, indicating that all the Kurdish parties agreed to the project with the exception of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, because it will be greatly affected. End / 25 h

• Upvote 2

The latest information about the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget

1/5/2021 09:52:00

47516152021_5017728420.jpg       
The latest information about the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget

The Deputy Speaker of Parliament confirmed that the federal government will send the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget when sending the shares of the rest of the other provinces.

Bashir Haddad, Deputy Speaker of Parliament, said during a special statement to PUKmedia : The Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget has no problems with it, and when the Ministry of Finance in the federal government sends the provincial shares, it will also send Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget.

He added: But a technical delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government must visit the capital, Baghdad, and meet with the relevant authorities in the federal government to agree on a mechanism for implementing the articles of the federal budget law for the year 2021.

For its part, the Parliamentary Finance Committee stressed the need for a technical delegation from the Kurdistan Region to visit the capital, Baghdad, to agree on a mechanism for implementing the Kurdistan Region's articles in the budget law.

MP Sherwan Mirza, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said during a special statement to PUKmedia: A technical delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government must visit the capital, Baghdad, to agree with the federal government on the implementation of the Kurdistan Region's articles in the Federal Budget Law for 2021.

He added: The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government sent two letters to the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Federal Council of Ministers and confirmed the commitment of the Kurdistan Regional Government to implement the articles included in the Budget Law, and it is awaiting the response of the federal government.

He explained: The article on oil imports is deducted from the Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources, and the article on non-oil imports is decided by the two financial control offices in Erbil and Baghdad.

He continued: In any case, the Kurdistan Regional Government should speed up sending a technical delegation to Baghdad to discuss the implementation of the articles related to the Kurdistan Region’s share in the federal budget for the year 2021.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%

The information / Sulaymaniyah ..
The deputy of the Kurdish Hope Group, Ghaleb Muhammad, confirmed, on Sunday, that the Kurdistan Regional Government is stalling at the time in order not to deliver the oil to Baghdad.
"We entered in the fifth month and the budget agreement was about a month ago, and it is still not actually implemented, and this is because the government does not intend to deliver the oil," Muhammad said in a statement to "the information".
He added that "the budget agreement has become effective and does not require visits and technical delegations, and all the belongings are explained in the paragraphs of the law, but the regional government wants to gain time for electoral purposes, and with the aim of maintaining the deduction of employees' salaries, which go to the benefit of the parties of power."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Advisor to the Prime Minister: There is no supplementary budget this year

Baghdad: Shaima Rasheed  

The economic advisor to the prime minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, ruled out that there will be a supplementary budget for this year due to the delay in approving the general budget.
Saleh said in an interview with Al-Sabah: “I do not expect that there will be a supplementary budget, because the general budget has been greatly disrupted and it was approved a short time ago. To a supplementary budget or not ”.
He added that "high oil prices do not necessarily mean that there is a supplementary budget, especially since the general budget is built on a deficit, and the price difference is better for the state than borrowing," noting that "the supplementary budget usually takes place in the middle of June until it is known. Better financial revenue. ”
And Saleh indicated that "the country's situation determines this matter if there are projects that need to be implemented after they have been postponed and they are important, as well as the existence of financial projects that are postponed."
  • Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the formation of a committee to follow up the implementation of the budget paragraphs, indicating that it includes all the spectrums in the political blocs.

Committee member Naji Al-Saeedi said in an interview carried by the Iraqi News Agency, "The Financial Committee intends, after approving the budget and publishing it in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqi’a, to form a committee from its members and from the various sects in the political blocs to follow up the implementation of the provisions of the general budget of the Iraqi state 2021."

He added, "This committee will follow up all the paragraphs of the budget, whether on the operational side of the budget or the investment side and even the issue of the Kurdistan region," noting that "during the coming days, this committee will be formed in order to start the official work and follow up on the implementation of the budget through the Ministry of Finance and the surrounding departments." “.
The budget entered into force after it was published in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'i ’, on April 18, after the President of the Republic approved it on the eighth of the same month.

• Upvote 1

%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, confirmed, on Tuesday, the government's commitment to implementing the budget law despite the appeals submitted on some of its items, indicating that Erbil and Baghdad will begin implementing the budget.
Mirza said in a statement to / the information / that "the budget law has begun to be implemented and instructions for its implementation were issued by the Federal Ministry of Finance, despite the governmental appeal to the Federal Court."
He added that "there is a problem that the federal government has challenged some paragraphs of the budget law at the Federal Court, but that does not hinder the implementation of the law."
Mirza pointed out that "the federal government has not sent the region’s share yet, and a technical delegation from the region must visit Baghdad to agree with the federal government on a mechanism for implementing and implementing Article (11) of the Budget Law regarding the Kurdistan region’s share." Ended / 25 D.

• Upvote 1

%D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9

The Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, ruled out, on Tuesday, that there will be a supplementary budget for this year due to the delay in approving the general budget.

In a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by the information, Salih said, “I do not expect that there will be a supplementary budget, because the general budget has been greatly disrupted and approved a short time ago, and usually the country's budget must be approved at the beginning of the year in order to know its revenues for half Year, and then we will know whether we need a supplementary budget or not.

He added that "high oil prices do not necessarily mean that there is a supplementary budget, especially since the general budget is built on a deficit, and the price difference is better for the state than borrowing." Better financial revenue. ”

Saleh explained, "The country's situation determines this matter if there are important projects that need to be implemented after they have been postponed, as well as the existence of deferred financial projects." End / 25

• Upvote 1

Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the formation of a committee to follow up the implementation of the budget paragraphs, indicating that it includes all the spectrums in the political blocs.

A committee member said Naji Al-Saeedi In an interview quoted Iraqi News Agency, "The Finance Committee intends, after approving the budget and publishing it in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'yat, to form a committee from its members and from the various sects in the political blocs to follow up the implementation of the provisions of the general budget of the Iraqi state 2021."

He added, "This committee will follow up all the paragraphs of the budget, whether on the operational side of the budget or the investment side, and even the issue of the region." Kurdistan", Pointing out that" during the coming days, this committee will be formed in order to start official work and follow up on the implementation of the budget through the Ministry of Finance and the surrounding departments. "

The budget entered into force after it was published in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'i ’, on April 18, after the President of the Republic approved it on the eighth of the same month.
  • Upvote 1

•  Time: 05/04/2021 11:40:37
  •  
  •  Read: 3,640 times
Advisor to the Prime Minister decides the fate of the supplementary budget

{Economical: Al Furat News} The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, ruled out that there would be a supplementary budget for this year due to the delay in approving the general budget.

Saleh said in a press statement, "I do not expect that there will be a supplementary budget, because the general budget has been disrupted a lot and it was approved a short time ago, and usually the balance of knowledge of the country must be decided at the beginning of the year. No".

He added that "high oil prices do not necessarily mean that there is a supplementary budget, especially since the general budget is based on a deficit, and the price difference is better for the state to use than borrowing." Better financial revenue. "

And Saleh indicated that "the situation of the country determines this matter if there are projects that need implementation after they have been postponed and they are important, in addition to the existence of deferred financial projects."

On March 31, the House of Representatives approved the federal fiscal budget for 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion dinars (about $ 88 billion), while it recorded a deficit of 28 trillion (about $ 19 billion).

Estimated revenues from exporting crude oil were also calculated on the basis of an average price of $ 45 a barrel, and an export rate of 3.250 million barrels per day.

Iraq relies on the revenues from selling crude to cover more than 90 percent of state expenditures, which put the country in a stifling financial crisis last year, as a result of the decline in oil prices in global markets due to the Corona pandemic.

The approval of the budget comes after the lapse of 3 months of the current fiscal year, and it will be applied retroactively over the previous months.

It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced the government's intention to challenge some paragraphs of the budget to make amendments to them by Parliament, including a financial package.

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance: The government's challenge to the budget does not impede its implementation

4/5/2021 10:58:00

21587452021_311111111.jpg       
Parliamentary Finance: The government's challenge to the budget does not impede its implementation

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the government began implementing the federal budget law for the current year.

MP Sherwan Mirza told PUKmedia today, Tuesday, that the Budget Law has begun to be implemented and instructions for its implementation have been issued by the Federal Ministry of Finance, indicating that there is a problem that the Federal Government has challenged some paragraphs of the Budget Law at the Federal Court, but that does not hinder the implementation of the law. 

With regard to the Kurdistan Region’s share, MP Sherwan Mirza affirmed that the federal government has not sent the region’s share yet, and a technical delegation from the region must visit Baghdad to agree with the federal government on a mechanism for implementing and implementing Article (11) of the Budget Law related to the Kurdistan Region’s share.

PUKmedia / Private 

• Upvote 2