Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Gone

franmike

Just read where Med is no longer going to be on DD. What does that mean for this site? Do not know any histories or ownerships so I apologize if I am missing something.

Thanks for replies with meaningful comments. I enjoyed reading his posts as he seemed to make sense, more so than many of the other "gurus".

Just read where Med is no longer going to be on DD. What does that mean for this site? Do not know any histories or ownerships so I apologize if I am missing something.

Thanks for replies with meaningful comments. I enjoyed reading his posts as he seemed to make sense, more so than many of the other "gurus".

He was never on the DD site. Only the links to the original chats were posted on DD. It does however, appear that he is leaving his own site. Perhaps he will be joining up with the G.E.T. team. That wat they can become the G.E.T.M. team!

Thanks for the post

Lgraham

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never knew he was on DD, he does however own & operate DS.....which he said once before he was leaving, which never happened & never will. It's just a show!

I think he has quit a couple of sites in the past but always comes back.....not sure about this time....I think it is health related to a member of his family.......anyway I will miss his info, I find his stuff as good as most other experts......myself I take info from a short list of gurus and try to put it together...I don't know whom will take Medic's place on my list but it will not be Terry and his team......wish Adam and Sonny would get involved more......Grooval and Breitling are good sources I respect most of the time!!

Not permitted to mention other sites. But....It starts with a D and ends in speculator.

Lgraham

l always appreciate his views on many issues but today, all of a sudden, he shot his own foot and let the cats out of the bag and the whole site is inflame. Everybody is jumping ship or running for cover and, he seems he is not able to stop the flames. l am shocked to note that the best guru we know and respect is being consumed by the fire he set on his nice house. He will come back. GG & MM17 can take his place if he is gone away for good.

l always appreciate his views on many issues but today, all of a sudden, he shot his own foot and let the cats out of the bag and the whole site is inflame. Everybody is jumping ship or running for cover and, he seems he is not able to stop the flames. l am shocked to note that the best guru we know and respect is being consumed by the fire he set on his nice house. He will come back. GG & MM17 can take his place if he is gone away for good.

What cat got let out of the bag?

Heard he's leaving to join terryk's site and now they are gonna be the four amigo's. Just joking ,i heard they just about kicked him off last year after a couple of predictions of a difinite r.v was gonna happen. I found him amusing and funny at times but he sure was quick to bash other sites and i think his arrogance wore on some people on his site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS MORNING SOME ISSUES CAME UP WITH MED AND HE HAD RESIGNED FROM THE SITES DUE TO FAMILY MATTERS....THIS IS AFTER THAT....SO ALL IS WELL IN DS NOW....

MED:

OK

SORRY

FOR ALL THE BS

IT WAS MY FAULT

I HAD SOME THINGS COME UP

THAT MAY HAVE CAUSED ME TO LEAVE THE SITE

NOT BECAUSE OF THE DINAR

I MESSED UP LAST MONTH

IT WAS MY FAULT

BUT I WILL WORK IT OUT

I AM NO LONGER ON DV

I LEFT DV

I AM ONLY GOING TO BE ON DS

AND RUN THIS AS I HAVE BEFORE

I GOT BUMMMED OUT

AND ACTED IMMATURE

I APOLOGIZE

I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW IT WILL WORK OUT

BUT I AM LEAVING IT IN GODS HANDS

HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF ME

AND I BELIEVE HE WILL THIS TIME

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DINAR

brownbaby:

i am glad you have chosen to stick with us med and it will work out it always does

MED:

I AM GOING TO TRY BB

BUT MY TIME ON DV IS DONE

brownbaby:

you can do it you have an excellent supposrt system here

understandable

MED:

I KNOW I DO

YOU ALL ARE GREAT PEOPLE

AND I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT AND LOVE FOR YOU ALL

JUST BARE WITH ME WHILE I GET THROUGH THIS

tzeman7390:

Thanks Med

MED:

YW TZ

Last edited by Brownbaby; Today at 12:37 PM.

Maybe he thinks its a lost cause..

• Upvote 1

Maybe he thinks its a lost cause..

He is a lost cause...yes I know him and have spent hours on the phone with him...I know first hand that he flat out lies about this investment...he has no credibility at all and is a waist of time in my opinion.

good riddence.

Not permitted to mention other sites. But....It starts with a D and ends in speculator.

Lgraham

more like spectacle. me and many others could care lsess if he left and was never heard of again.

What does he mean, he left DV. He does not post anything on this site?

Lgraham

he has another site with the intitilas DV just a few more letters in the vets part. he was on it before he left DR and formed DS.