Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Update OFAC List

Wheelman

Iraq-related Designation Removal; Administrative Notice on Migration of NS-CCMC List From Temporary Format to OFAC Standard List Format.

OFAC Recent Actions

Look Good To Me.

Happy Friday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, Wheelman said:

Iraq Update OFAC List  

Iraq Should Only Ever Be On The O-Fuq List ! :o 

‘Butt’ Of Course They’re Already At The Top Of Everybody’s Shiite List ! :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

Thx For The Post ‘Wheelman’ - And Happy Friday To U Too ! ;) 

image.jpeg.e8fe0135cada2de63ca73941f30796f7.jpeg

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 8

“Iraq-related Designation Removal; Administrative Notice on Migration of NS-CCMC List From Temporary Format to OFAC Standard List Format.”

The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States.

Go iraq

Go openness to the world

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I don't know what exactly in the hell this means but it appears they have been removed from another Naughty List because they are playing well with others???

Or paying off the right people. I think Naughty they will always be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

MENU

Seal of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, 1789

Office of Foreign Assets Control - Sanctions Programs and Information

The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States.

Search OFAC

OFAC Sanctions Lists

OFAC publishes lists of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific.

News & Frequently Updated Content

OFAC updates its website on a regular basis. Information on the latest changes to OFAC's site can be found below. 

OFAC's Sanctions List

OFAC provides a free, online application to enable users to simultaneously search all of its sanctions lists. View more information about OFAC's sanctions list search tools.

SEARCH OFAC'S SANCTIONS LISTS

& Guidance

In addition to providing guidance on specific sanctions programs, OFAC provides information on a number of sanctions-related issues that span multiple programs or that may affect s

BUREnd Tobacco Tax and Trade (TTB)

INSPECTOR GENERAL SITES

U.S. GOVERNMENT SHARED

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES

OTHER GOVERNccessibility

Required

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Don’t see a Burrito anywhere on this menu - hard to fathom a bureaucratic institution of this caliber doesn’t have enough “ gas “

Just blame the gasss on covid. Its a time when you wished the mask blocked more than covid and when you let one ease out, you then realise people actually can smell through the masks. 

• Haha 2

Release date
04/30/2021
Body

SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS LIST UPDATE

The following deletions have been made to OFAC's SDN List: 

AL-HASSAN, Anas Malik Dohan (a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas Malik; a.k.a. MALIK, Anas), Baghdad, Iraq; Jordan (individual) [IRAQ2]. 

AL-HASSAN, Anas (a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas Malik Dohan; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas Malik; a.k.a. MALIK, Anas), Baghdad, Iraq; Jordan (individual) [IRAQ2]. 

DOHAN, Anas (a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas; a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas Malik Dohan; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas Malik; a.k.a. MALIK, Anas), Baghdad, Iraq; Jordan (individual) [IRAQ2]. 

DOHAN, Anas Malik (a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas; a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas Malik Dohan; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas; a.k.a. MALIK, Anas), Baghdad, Iraq; Jordan (individual) [IRAQ2]. 

MALIK, Anas (a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas; a.k.a. AL-HASSAN, Anas Malik Dohan; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas; a.k.a. DOHAN, Anas Malik), Baghdad, Iraq; Jordan (individual) [IRAQ2]. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The OFAC list is a list of suspected terrorists.  I use it every day in my business.  As of January 1, 2014, any time you buy a car from a car dealership, they are supposed to run your name against the OFAC list and make sure you are not on the list.  I had one guy that wanted a car.  When I ran his name, my whole screen turned red and it asked me to verify that this guy was not one of the 12 people on the list.  If he was one of the 12, I was supposed to call this 800 number and report him.  He wasn't one of the 12 people, but my heart stopped for a minute!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1