Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feds Execute Search Warrant At Rudy Giuliani's Home

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yep....a corrupt prosecutor shown the door.  Smart move.  Remember how Trump booted Comey?....it's like that.

GO RV, then BV

What did that prosecutor have to do with the United States , other than Hunter being on the board that was being investigated .... what business was it to Joe Biden to have him fired ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I don’t think  they came out of Ukraine making the money that the Biden boys did 

Perhaps the results of a U.S. presidential election put a damper on the money they were surely hoping to collect....can't say for sure.  :shrug:  The justice department will eventually fill us in.

GO RV, then BV 

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps the results of a U.S. presidential election put a damper on the money they were surely hoping to collect....can't say for sure.  :shrug:  The justice department will eventually fill us in.

GO RV, then BV 

And you say you’re not a conspiracy theorist ???

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Ukraine was a left wing conspiracy along with Russia Russia Russia , you pushed those :bs: conspiracies 

You obviously never read the transcript of DJT's conversation with the Pres of Ukraine, or watched the numerous vids of DJT asking Russia for Hils emails.  It's all readily available for all those who wish to view it.  Kind of funny how righties bring up Joe's Ukraine vid all the time as being damning and corrupt, but disregard DJT's asking Russia for the emails vid as just him joking.  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

39 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You obviously never read the transcript of DJT's conversation with the Pres of Ukraine, or watched the numerous vids of DJT asking Russia for Hils emails.  It's all readily available for all those who wish to view it.  Kind of funny how righties bring up Joe's Ukraine vid all the time as being damning and corrupt, but disregard DJT's asking Russia for the emails vid as just him joking.  

GO RV, then BV

I don’t think he was joking at all , I believe he had every right to investigate who was setting him up !!!

oh let me get this straight Shabbs , in your eyes Republicans and conservatives have no right to defend themselves or prove their innocence ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Shelley said:

I don’t think he was joking at all , I believe he had every right to investigate who was setting him up !!!

oh let me get this straight Shabbs , in your eyes Republicans and conservatives have no right to defend themselves or prove their innocence ?

You weren't even close to getting that straight.....EVERYBODY has the right to defend themselves or prove their innocence.  Republicans are no more victims than Democrats are....once people start realizing that politics is corrupt, no matter what side they fall on, they'll be much better prepared to deal with it.  I have no illusions that the Dems are lily white and above board and you shouldn't have that illusion about Rebubs either.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And what's that R stand for, RINO :lmao:

Only one Republican in the state had a problem with Mike DeWine before covid hit....and that character is a crackpot.  Gov. DeWine cares about the wellbeing of the people of Ohio, something the other state Republicans seem to care nothing about.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You weren't even close to getting that straight.....EVERYBODY has the right to defend themselves or prove their innocence.  Republicans are no more victims than Democrats are....once people start realizing that politics is corrupt, no matter what side they fall on, they'll be much better prepared to deal with it.  I have no illusions that the Dems are lily white and above board and you shouldn't have that illusion about Rebubs either.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

You've just described the perfect scenario for you know who to jump on the scene. :o

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Only one Republican in the state had a problem with Mike DeWine before covid hit....and that character is a crackpot.  Gov. DeWine cares about the wellbeing of the people of Ohio, something the other state Republicans seem to care nothing about.

GO RV, then BV

I don't doubt that he believes he cares about the people, but violating Americans Constitutional rights isn't how you show it. 

• Upvote 2

Alow me to say something more. No Governor has the authority to lock people up in their homes or force a small business to close their doors while letting big box stores like Walmart and Home Depot to stay open, FOR ANY REASON. 

You know that I survived getting Covid19, [ which itself is a miracle] how do you think I got it? From being forced to deliver products to big box stores. A risk I willingly took but where was your illustrious governors concern for people like me? 

Everything that happened in the last year should have been a choice left up to the public. That's exactly how we've handled such things in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Alow me to say something more. No Governor has the authority to lock people up in their homes or force a small business to close their doors while letting big box stores like Walmart and Home Depot to stay open, FOR ANY REASON. 

You know that I survived getting Covid19, [ which itself is a miracle] how do you think I got it? From being forced to deliver products to big box stores. A risk I willingly took but where was your illustrious governors concern for people like me? 

Everything that happened in the last year should have been a choice left up to the public. That's exactly how we've handled such things in the past. 

570K+ Dead, and not by the flu either......You had it, you know the deal.

GO RV, then BV

Back on topic.  :mellow:

HuffPost

Rudy Giuliani's Neighbor Becomes Twitter Star After 'Hilarious' Witness Account

Josephine Harvey
·Reporter, HuffPost
Thu, April 29, 2021, 12:18 AM

An Upper East Side woman who is a tenant in Rudy Giuliani’s building found stardom online after she gave an impromptu press conference about the FBI raid on the former New York City mayor’s apartment.

Socialite Michele Herbert, 72, gave a play-by-play of her experience to the waiting press outside the building Wednesday after federal agents entered Giuliani’s Manhattan home and office. Giuliani, who was a personal lawyer for former President Donald Trump, has been under federal scrutiny and the subject of a Justice Department investigation over his business dealings with Ukraine.

“The funniest thing is, my ex-husband called me and said, ‘Have you seen what’s going on?’” said Herbert, who was married until 2017 to Larry Herbert, inventor of the Pantone color-matching system. “And he said, ‘No, look out your window.’”

She witnessed part of the raid and saw agents “bringing out a lot of stuff,” she told the press. Federal agents reportedly seized phones and electronic devices from the properties.

Three clips of Herbert posted by The Recount had accumulated more than a million views by Wednesday evening.

Twitter users were besotted with the woman, who was deemed a “quintessential Upper East Side witness,” a classic New York character, prime material for the likes of “Seinfeld” and “Saturday Night Live,” and just plain fabulous.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/michele-herbert-rudy-giuliani-neighbor-041819694.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

570K+ Dead, and not by the flu either......You had it, you know the deal.

GO RV, then BV

IF I believe your numbers, how's that change my original statement?

Second, your dang right I know the drill, one of those DEAD was my 27 day old baby girl, who literally died in my arms. Not because she had Covid19, (She didn't), but because 7 hours before she died of diarrhea and dehydration the 30 year "QUAK" Pediatrician Doctor was scared to even take her vitals for fear of catching Covid19. 

So you might say I've got a pretty good idea of the BS Drill the lying stream media and the political jerk offs in the medical profession have played on the world. 

And by the way, I thought you were against posting Twitter tweets. You just posted more than I have today in one post. :facepalm1:

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....wonder if vaxxers will get shingles, enlarged hearts, and brain disease before or after the vax kills them?  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

Both, evidently you aren't taking the time to read the news I've been posting.  Too addicted to the fake news to actually read the truth?  I can see you sitting in front of the TV saying "Lie to me! Lie to me!" :facepalm:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Both, evidently you aren't taking the time to read the news I've been posting.  Too addicted to the fake news to actually read the truth?  I can see you sitting in front of the TV saying "Lie to me! Lie to me!" :facepalm:

The "truth" as you want it to be, you mean.  :shakehead:  Which, by the way, is fine by me.  You're allowed to believe whatever you want.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious