Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feds Execute Search Warrant At Rudy Giuliani's Home

CBS News

Feds execute search warrant at Rudy Giuliani's home

69226f534d084e7e3776699e65e945d3

Pat Milton
Wed, April 28, 2021, 12:40 PM

Washington — Federal investigators executed a search warrant at Rudy Giuliani's residence in New York on Wednesday, stemming from an ongoing investigation into Giuliani's dealings in Ukraine, a person with knowledge of the matter tells CBS News.

The New York Times first reported the execution of the search warrant. The Justice Department and FBI declined to comment Wednesday afternoon.

In October 2019, federal investigators were said to be looking into Giuliani's business dealings with two associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Both men were indicted on campaign finance violations and accused of illegally funneling money originating from Ukraine to Republican campaigns and causes. At the time, Giuliani said he was unaware of any investigation and had not spoken to investigators. Parnas and Fruman have both pleaded not guilty.

As former President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Giuliani was heavily involved in Mr. Trump's efforts to pressure Ukrainian investigators in 2019 to open anti-corruption probes into his political rivals, including the business dealings of Hunter Biden, President Biden's son. Mr. Trump's push to get Ukrainian officials to investigate the Bidens became the subject of his first impeachment.

While Giuliani worked to uncover damaging information about the president's Democratic rival, he also maneuvered to oust Marie Yovanovitch, then the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine who he believed was impeding his efforts. In November 2019, Yovanovitch testified before Congress that she had learned in late 2018 that Giuliani and former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko had plans to "do things, including to me." She said Lutsenko and Giuliani had several meetings, and Lutsenko sought to remove her in retribution for the embassy's efforts to rid the prosecutor general's office of corruption.

Yovanovitch alleged she was the target of a smear campaign by foreign interests collaborating with Giuliani. Mr. Trump's impeachment proceeding revealed the former New York mayor had spread rumors about Yovanovitch, including allegations she opposed Mr. Trump and was standing in the way of investigations into claims of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 elections and the Bidens.

Yovanovitch was ultimately forced out of her position in Kiev in May 2019. She testified that she "assumed" the president's lack of support for her stemmed from the "partnership" between Lutsenko and Giuliani. In his infamous phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25, Mr. Trump said Yovanovitch was "bad news" and would be "going through some things."

https://news.yahoo.com/feds-execute-search-warrant-rudy-164000299.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've never been to Ukraine.....You?

GO RV, then BV

You do realize that the left is going after all of their enemies.  As soon as they are done with them, who do you think they're going to turn on?  Remember this term, when they come after you.  Useful Idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You do realize that the left is going after all of their enemies.  As soon as they are done with them, who do you think they're going to turn on?  Remember this term, when they come after you.  Useful Idiot.

I don’t even believe the raid was for what is being claimed ..   Ukraine ?

OR do think they went after anything Giuliani has on HUNTER BIDEN ??

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Lots of conspiracy theories designed to scare. 

GO RV, then BV 

That's true, but they get their origins from somewhere.  About a year ago right before the pandemic took off, I saw a large  military transport aircraft flying over downtown San Antonio.  Just flying back and forth and they don't do air shows downtown.  Now tell me what was it doing?

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

That's true, but they get their origins from somewhere.  About a year ago right before the pandemic took off, I saw a large  military transport aircraft flying over downtown San Antonio.  Just flying back and forth and they don't do air shows downtown.  Now tell me what was it doing?

Can't say, as I don't live in San Antonio.....But I can tell you this.  Some years ago, a high school friend of mine was still a pilot in the Marines and he was flying a C-130 to a Air Base in Indiana and happened to be passing right over our hometown....he flew low and circled the town a couple times before moving onto his destination.  Maybe in your case, you could have called the airport to find out what they knew, as they would of had to give air clearance for such a maneuver.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Business Insider

Four Seasons Total Landscaping shared meme taking a dig at Rudy Giuliani after feds raid his NYC apartment

Azmi Haroun
Wed, April 28, 2021, 4:20 PM

Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Attorney for President Trump, Rudy Giuliani speaks to the media at a press conference held in the back parking lot of Four Seasons Total Landscaping on November 7, 2020 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Chris McGrath/Getty Images
  • Four Seasons Total Landscaping took a dig at Rudy Giuliani after feds raided his apartment and seized his electronic devices.

• The suburban Philadelphia landscaping company served as the site of Rudy Giuliani's post-election press conference in November.

Four Seasons Total Landscaping, the suburban Philadelphia landscaping company that served as the site of Rudy Giuliani's election-denial press conference on November 8, took a dig at the former NYC mayor after the FBI raided his apartment, office, and his associate's office.

We kicked him out months ago': Four Seasons Total Landscaping trolls Rudy  Guiliani over FBI raid | Daily Mail Online

The meme features photoshopped FBI agents pacing the same parking lot where Giuliani gave his press conference and repeated election conspiracy theories. Trump campaign had booked the location for a press conference instead of the luxury Four Seasons hotel in the city.

"Wrong apartment. We kicked him out months ago," the caption said.

During that conference, reporters informed Giuliani that Biden had won the presidential election, and all of the major networks had called the race.

Giuliani, threw his arms up and said: "All of them! Oh my goodness! Wow, all the networks! We have to forget about the law, judges don't count!"

In a reply to their meme on Wednesday, Four Seasons Total Landscaping hinted that they were making a documentary about the whole experience from their side.

https://news.yahoo.com/four-seasons-total-landscaping-shared-202012913.html

Got to give props to FSTL for recognizing an opportunity to capitalize on free marketing, via the msm....Smart.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1