Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today, Monday, the US ambassador to Iraq expressed his country's readiness to provide support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq.

The media office said a statement of the Central Bank of Iraq received by Alsumaria News, "The governor of the bank Mustafa Ghaleb Frightening the US ambassador received in Iraq Matthew Toller.
The statement added that the meeting dealt with ways of joint cooperation between Baghdad And the Washington In the monetary and economic fields, including the emphasis on the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the reality of the Iraqi banking sector.

In turn, the American ambassador praised the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector, expressing his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

On Monday, the US ambassador to Baghdad, Matthew Tueller, expressed his country's readiness to provide full support to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq.

In a statement received by the Tigris, the Central Bank of Iraq said, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, is terrifying. He received the US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Toller, and discussed with him ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including emphasizing the importance of technical support and joint cooperation." For the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector. "
For his part, the ambassador expressed "his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq."

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

The American ambassador makes a proposal from Washington to the Central Bank of Iraq

Baghdad - People   

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makheif discussed, on Monday, with US Ambassador Matthew Tueller ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields.   

The bank’s media said in a statement that “People” received a copy of it (April 26, 2021), that “the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mkhaif, received the US ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Matthew Toller.   

According to the statement, "frighteningly discussed ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including the emphasis on the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the reality of the Iraqi banking sector."   

For his part, the ambassador praised "the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector, expressing his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq."  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The governor of the Bank and the US ambassador discuss cooperation in the monetary and economic fields

upload_1619432629_865762651.jpeg

Today, 13:16

Baghdad - conscious

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif and US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller discussed today, Monday, cooperation in the monetary and economic fields .

The media office of the Central Bank said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, terrified, received the American ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Toller," indicating that "ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields were discussed, including Emphasizing the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the Iraqi banking sector.

For his part, the American ambassador praised "the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector," expressing "his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq."

•  
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Anything can happen,, it would be so nice to get off this ride.  When this is done, I get to be bill free and give back to Iraq. I am hoping that when it's done I am not to old to do mission trips to Irbil because if I am not to old. That is where I will be hanging out.  Go RV please 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

US support with their fiat currency, must be supported by the IMF and as such through SDRs. Therefore I believe the connection and connection between the IQD and SDR is being tied to the USD and SDR in a relative way to allow for a change between the USD and IQD.

This change hopefully will inject the inflation/money printing bubble through the SDR at the central

bank level. This happened in 2008 at the FED (central bank level) in the US to kick this can down the road for a bit. QE.

So, if this happens and the IQD is an instrumental tool, then that’s good for anyone holding IQD as the USD gets a boost to keep the bubble of everything from collapsing. 

With the ultimate justification being the IMF supporting the global world reserve currency through SDRs which benefits everyone to maintain the current status quo.

Just my morning thoughts with my second cup of coffee.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, southbeach said:

Is this something more,? because JP Morgan, Citigroup, US Treasury, Cisco, and the British Treasury has been there for years already building their banking systems.

I would think so that's it's more. This is from state to state. Whereas the other financial institutions as you have mentions are there for their own purpose. The fact this is the US Ambassador to Iraq, and he is the official representative of the US president, is very telling. I see if any permission was needed from the US to go forth with Iraqi reforms, they have the US permission in my opinion from this meeting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, dinarham said:

I could never figure out who watermellon is , but obviously this melon has a great amount of clout. 

Perhaps it's the all knowing, all seeing mythical " Great Watermelon  " - Greater than the Grand Mufti or the Highest Ranking Cleric.. . .or even the Great Kahuna

Kind of a " Can't Touch This " Melon . . . ( cue MC Hammer )

All the Best :tiphat:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

Perhaps it's the all knowing, all seeing mythical " Great Watermelon  " - Greater than the Grand Mufti or the Highest Ranking Cleric.. . .or even the Great Kahuna

Kind of a " Can't Touch This " Melon . . . ( cue MC Hammer )

All the Best :tiphat:

Well it got my antanner up.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ametad said:

US support system" rel="">support with their fiat currency, must be supported by the IMF and as such through SDRs. Therefore I believe the connection and connection between the IQD and SDR is being tied to the USD and SDR in a relative way to allow for a change between the USD and IQD.

This change hopefully will inject the inflation/money printing bubble through the SDR at the central

bank level. This happened in 2008 at the FED (central bank level) in the US to kick this can down the road for a bit. QE.

So, if this happens and the IQD is an instrumental tool, then that’s good for anyone holding IQD as the USD gets a boost to keep the bubble of everything from collapsing. 

With the ultimate justification being the IMF supporting the global world reserve currency through SDRs which benefits everyone to maintain the current status quo.

Just my morning thoughts with my second cup of coffee.

Exactly correct all about usd support and strength 

7 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Anything can happen,, it would be so nice to get off this ride.  When this is done, I get to be bill free and give back to Iraq. I am hoping that when it's done I am not to old to do mission trips to Irbil because if I am not to old. That is where I will be hanging out.  Go RV please 

Here’s hoping 

• Upvote 1

The Governor of the Central Bank and the US ambassador discuss strengthening monetary cooperation

Baghdad: Morning

The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, discussed with the US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller the strengthening of cooperation in the monetary and economic fields between the two countries. 
A bank statement said, "The two sides discussed during the meeting ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including emphasizing the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the reality of the banking sector." 
Iraqi ».
The American ambassador praised, according to the statement, "the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector," expressing "his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq."
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, eosirl said:

I see if any permission was needed from the US to go forth with Iraqi reforms, they have the US permission in my opinion from this meeting. 

It might be and it sound goods, but I believe, Iraq needs to find the UN Guy to let the CBI do it thing...that's just my :twocents: 

• Upvote 2

April 27, 2021
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets His Excellency the US ambassador in Baghdad

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif, received the US Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Matthew Tueller
His Excellency addressed the means of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including the emphasis on the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the reality of the Iraqi banking sector.

For his part, His Excellency the Ambassador praised the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector, expressing his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the Central Bank and the banking sector in Iraq.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
April 26, 2021
  • Upvote 1