Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:00 PM CDT - 4/26/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** They will soon raise the rate 1 to 1 which is Article 8 which is International status.  Leaving at 1460 and they can go international at 1460 is not going to draw any attention to give the currency of Iraq more potential growth...what is extremely important is what happens to the rate internationally from 1 to 1 outside of Iraq for you.  You've got to know when to hold'm and when to fold'm...it is the REER (Real Effective Exchange Rate) that you and I seek.  We already know it's going to be 1 to 1...they have articles that told us so...the pendulum swing is now going in the direction of the exchange rate that is coming IMO...

*** Frank26 *** Why did you [CBI] raise your reserves from 60 to 90 billion?  Why?  For a program rate?  Really?  It would only be because you want to raise the value of your currency...you need to know if your country can sustain these numbers...the telltale sign of going from 60 to 90 should have told you they're going to raise the value of their currency...

*** sandyf *** NORV [Guru Kaperoni] is right in that no country could ever revalue in the way suggested, and in particular Iraq.  He is also wrong in trying to make out there would be any benefit in floating he currency. No country that has ever been forced into a flotation has gained value in the short term. The guru BS continually refers to Kuwait but that is fake news, there never was any RV in Kuwait. During the occupation Iraq replaced the KWD with the IQD as the national currency. The Central Bank of Kuwait went into exile and continued business as best it could, after the occupation the KWD was reinstated as the national currency at the same value it had before. Anyone interested in what actually happened should read the document  "The Impact of the Iraqi Invasion on the Kuwaiti Banking and Financial System: Lessons Learned from a Financial Crisis"

*** Frank26 *** I live outside of Iraq that's why I study the rate that will grow.  Not the one that they're going to introduce.  And I think it's extremely important that you think in that direction too.  You've got to be wise.  You can't be a sucker and rush in there and exchange everything at 1 to 1 IMO.  I don't care about the rate inside of Iraq.  That is the key.  I care about the rate outside of Iraq...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

When your my age, 1 to 1 is a pretty good rate to allow me to enjoy my twilight years. I'm not going to hang around another 18 years hoping for a better rate.

Just saying,   pp

I’m with you...I’ll take a buck and haul a$$!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

I dont understand the site where Ron posts from.  They constantly offer someone to subscribe to them.  It means they want money.  They want money from fools though.  It is a bad business decision they do by posting Sandy F, and Kap.  They are against an RV and say nothing will happen.  IT defeats the purpose of anyone sending that site money Imo.

• Upvote 3

I'm with you two!!!  Thank you Ron  :D

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

When your my age, 1 to 1 is a pretty good rate to allow me to enjoy my twilight years. I'm not going to hang around another 18 years hoping for a better rate.

Just saying,   pp

2 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

I’m with you...I’ll take a buck and haul a$$!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I dont understand the site where Ron posts from.  They constantly offer someone to subscribe to them.  It means they want money.  They want money from fools though.  It is a bad business decision they do by posting Sandy F, and Kap.  They are against an RV and say nothing will happen.  IT defeats the purpose of anyone sending that site money Imo.

These posts come mostly from one dinar site. These morons have been predicting crap since I got into this investment. Many of the soothsayers post on another website also. I have a long time friend that reads this :bs: on these sites and all the time calls me and says looks like this is done and that is done and it's gonna go in 2 days. Of course getting sensable, reasoned info from this site I usually politely call :bs:, until he calls again. Then is rinse and repeat.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26 *** ...it is the REER (Real Effective Exchange Rate) that you and I seek.

Frank The ‘Rear Flank’ Must Be On Blue Couch ‘Maneuvers’ Again With His Pumper Sidekick WankingStick ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

On 4/26/2021 at 5:01 PM, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** They will soon raise the rate 1 to 1 which is Article 8 which is International status.  Leaving at 1460 and they can go international at 1460 is not going to draw any attention to give the currency of Iraq more potential growth...what is extremely important is what happens to the rate internationally from 1 to 1 outside of Iraq for you.  You've got to know when to hold'm and when to fold'm...it is the REER (Real Effective Exchange Rate) that you and I seek.  We already know it's going to be 1 to 1...they have articles that told us so...the pendulum swing is now going in the direction of the exchange rate that is coming IMO...

*** Frank26 *** Why did you [CBI] raise your reserves from 60 to 90 billion?  Why?  For a program rate?  Really?  It would only be because you want to raise the value of your currency...you need to know if your country can sustain these numbers...the telltale sign of going from 60 to 90 should have told you they're going to raise the value of their currency...

*** sandyf *** NORV [Guru Kaperoni] is right in that no country could ever revalue in the way suggested, and in particular Iraq.  He is also wrong in trying to make out there would be any benefit in floating he currency. No country that has ever been forced into a flotation has gained value in the short term. The guru BS continually refers to Kuwait but that is fake news, there never was any RV in Kuwait. During the occupation Iraq replaced the KWD with the IQD as the national currency. The Central Bank of Kuwait went into exile and continued business as best it could, after the occupation the KWD was reinstated as the national currency at the same value it had before. Anyone interested in what actually happened should read the document  "The Impact of the Iraqi Invasion on the Kuwaiti Banking and Financial System: Lessons Learned from a Financial Crisis"

*** Frank26 *** I live outside of Iraq that's why I study the rate that will grow.  Not the one that they're going to introduce.  And I think it's extremely important that you think in that direction too.  You've got to be wise.  You can't be a sucker and rush in there and exchange everything at 1 to 1 IMO.  I don't care about the rate inside of Iraq.  That is the key.  I care about the rate outside of Iraq...

:salute:

Frank, If you think we’re suckers for cashing in at one to one then you have a bigger problem. It’s called GREED! You go ahead and wait for it to go up in value. You could be waiting for years for that to happen. There could be a war in the Middle East right after we cash in. You really want to take a chance like that. A lot of us have been in this investment fir a long time. The small amount that people invest for a return of 1 to 1 is still a great investment. So be careful who you call suckers. If you wait and then cannot cash in because something bad happens in that region you will be the sucker then. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, jrwagner0409 said:

Frank, If you think we’re suckers for cashing in at one to one then you have a bigger problem. It’s called GREED! You go ahead and wait for it to go up in value. You could be waiting for years for that to happen. There could be a war in the Middle East right after we cash in. You really want to take a chance like that. A lot of us have been in this investment fir a long time. The small amount that people invest for a return of 1 to 1 is still a great investment. So be careful who you call suckers. If you wait and then cannot cash in because something bad happens in that region you will be the sucker then. 

Its not necessarily greedy to want to capitalize on the opportunity considering this is most likely a once in a lifetime situation. 

If you hold 1 million iqd and it revalues at 1:1 and then either floats up to 3:1 or rv's again to 3:1 you're missing out on huge profits if you cash in at 1:1. You will never have the opportunity to make such easy money again so be smart. Frank is actually giving good advice here. 

My first step after the r.v/ri is to study the details and decide which path to take. Be patient and make sound decisions based off of what info comes out immediately afterwards👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

If you hold 1 million iqd and it revalues at 1:1 and then either floats up to 3:1 or rv's again to 3:1 you're missing out on huge profits if you cash in at 1:1. You will never have the opportunity to make such easy money again so be smart. Frank is actually giving good advice here. 

thanks for your advice Longtimelurker. actually, that depends on how long are you going to wait patiently for the rate to float from 1:1 to 3:1 or rv's again to 3:1? if i say if it is going to take 10 years or more in order to float the rate from 1:1 to 3:1, then what are you going to do? do you want to wait that long? if it is going to take approximately 1 year to float the rate from 1:1 to 3:1, i think most iqd holders will be happy to wait for 1 year or less, is it right folks. 

• Thanks 1