Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

On 6/14/2021 at 1:08 PM, Karsten said:

The Something right out of the Liberal Play Book......Blame those on the Right of What the Left has been doing for years.....Then get the Lame Stream Media to blast it out for everyone to suck it up.

All the Sex Scandals that never Happened but some how the Left had all the Proof.....Herman Cain, Brett Kavanaugh, Matt Gaetz, POTUS Trump, Judge Roy Moore, Justice Clarence Thomas and the list could go on and on......

The Left has used this Tactic for Decades to Destroy peoples lives and families......They just never can provide the Evidence or any Proof what so ever.

Now Bumbling Biden and Hunter There is overwhelming Evidence and they get a pass as the Lame Stream Media buries the stories.

Karsten

When the Democrats finish distroying where they live, they will just move to a Republican state and repeat what they just ran from. The illegal croud are going to fit right in with them.

• Upvote 4

Shabby, whether the communist Putin said these words or not, (which I suspect he did), is irrelevant, it's hard to argue against the accuracy of the statement. Our LSM is either complicit in the tearing down of our freedoms and our country, or they truly are useful IDIOTS! Either way they need to be held to account for their treasonous actions.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....posting the words of the top communist on the planet as truth and using them as a perceived teaching tool, and receiving emeralds for it...yikes.  :facepalm:  

GO RV, then BV 

Says the person who spews Nazism here daily. :facepalm1:

Putin has been claimed to be a murderer by the Main Steam Media for years. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Makes no more difference to me than your Hero Biden, THE CHILD MOLESTING MURDERER. 

Simple fact is the statement is TRUE. And the Media will eventually pay for THEIR crimes against Humanity. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Says the person who spews Nazism here daily. :facepalm1:

Putin has been claimed to be a murderer by the Main Steam Media for years. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Makes no more difference to me than your Hero Biden, THE CHILD MOLESTING MURDERER. 

Simple fact is the statement is TRUE. And the Media will eventually pay for THEIR crimes against Humanity. 

What's with the angst bro....head pounding?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabby, whether the communist Putin said these words or not, (which I suspect he did), is irrelevant, it's hard to argue against the accuracy of the statement. Our LSM is either complicit in the tearing down of our freedoms and our country, or they truly are useful IDIOTS! Either way they need to be held to account for their treasonous actions.

Completely relevant when trumpkins side with communism....which is what you're defending.  As always, just my opinion, which appears to be spot on. 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Completely relevant when trumpkins side with communism....which is what you're defending.  As always, just my opinion, which appears to be spot on. 

GO RV, then BV 

SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU WANT, CALL NAMES TO PLEASE YOU WHIM AND WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT PLAY THE VICTIM CARD......

AGAIN I WILL ASK NAME ONE THING BIDEN HAS DONE FOR AMERICA OR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

karsten

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU WANT

Spin Zone is closing as each day goes by, Adam just confirm today, that once the dinar increase,  this site goes private and (THEAP) will move on never to be heard again @ DV...The Free ride will be over...🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Just now, yota691 said:

Spin Zone is closing as each day goes by, Adam just confirm today, that once the dinar increase,  this site goes private and (THEAP) will move on never to be heard again @ DV...The Free ride will be over...

Well, that will be bad for a lot of us here that only want to learn.....But hey after it happens I would hope most people would have the Common Sense to have had a Plan in Place.

Oh Well, I will just have to find some Liberal Troll Websites to hang out at.....I bet I get Banned in say 2 posts.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Careful....he is not supposed to be quoted ever.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV  

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well, that will be bad for a lot of us here that only want to learn.....But hey after it happens I would hope most people would have the Common Sense to have had a Plan in Place.

Oh Well, I will just have to find some Liberal Troll Websites to hang out at.....I bet I get Banned in say 2 posts.

Karsten

A simple rule @Adam Montana put into place long ago is if they ask to be banned or place a poor pitiful me post, then you just ban them.  She asked, so there you go.  

For everyone else, we Admins and Mods do not get paid, we try out best to keep things civil, but when a member goes out of their way to make trouble, then they more or less tie our hands and they get banned.

This Board allows different opinions, @Shabibilicious here is a prime example of different opinions.  We  CANNOT silence views that are different from ours (Which Karsten wanted), otherwise we will not learn and we will be doomed to failure.  

Bottom Line - BE CIVIL to one another.  Allow people to have differing opinions, I'm including myself in this statement. 

For those of you of Faith, remember this is a spiritual battle, not one of flesh and blood. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

22 hours ago, Markinsa said:

We  CANNOT silence views that are different from ours (Which Karsten wanted), otherwise we will not learn and we will be doomed to failure.  

We are already doomed....Those views and actions are destroying America, back in the day folks didn't disrespect the Office of POTUS. I've never witness so much hate and straight out lies for one man or the Office of POTUS, as I have seen in the 4 last years. 

Well I'm done posting in the Political Section....

and take note when I said I didn't want to be quoted it was a request not to be quoted by the (THEAP)....I try to not associate with folks with that mentality and all that hate in my daily life.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

Business Insider

The Arizona election 'audit' is a partisan and amateurish endeavor that 'should not be trusted,' expert review finds

Charles Davis
Tue, June 22, 2021, 5:04 PM

In this May 6, 2021 file photo, Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

In this May 6, 2021 file photo, Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. AP Photo/Matt York, Pool
  • Cyber Ninjas is reviewing 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County on behalf of Arizona's GOP-led Senate.

• The firm's process has "fatal flaws," according to a new review.

• Those flaws could enable a false claim that former President Donald Trump actually won the county.

The Arizona Republican-backed "audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County "lacks the essential elements" of a credible review and its findings should not be trusted, according to a new report from election experts.

President Joe Biden won Arizona's most populous county by more than 45,000 votes. But, since April, a private contractor, Cyber Ninjas, acting at the behest of Arizona's GOP-led Senate, has been working to uncover fraud that supporters of former President Donald Trump baselessly allege cost him the election. That has included scanning ballots for signs of bamboo in an attempt to prove they came from China.

"The Cyber Ninjas boondoggle deviates so substantially from a proper audit or recount that the results simply can't be trusted," Barry C. Burden, director of the Elections Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, told Insider. "The Cyber Ninjas firm is not only unqualified to be conducting the review, but they do not actually seem interested in following protocols that could enhance public trust rather than undermining it."

In a new report for the nonpartisan States United Democracy Center, Burden and Trey Grayson, a Republican and former secretary of state in Kentucky, detail numerous ways in which Cyber Ninjas - a Florida-based firm that had no prior experience auditing elections - has chosen to "deviate significantly" from standard practices.

For starters, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan "is an overt partisan," the authors write, who endorsed pro-Trump conspiracy theories about the 2020 election before he was awarded the $150,000 contract to recount Maricopa County's votes, supplemented by an undisclosed amount of money from right-wing donors.

Cyber Ninjas has likewise allowed workers to handle ballots who, among other things, have embraced QAnon and publicly declared their belief that the 2020 election was "stolen," undermining their ability to be impartial.

Its process for counting ballots also has "fatal flaws," the authors write. Workers are asked to count ballots that are on a spinning table, "often moving at high rates of speed," giving them as little as a fraction of a second to discern a voter's intent. And while multiple workers review those spinning ballots, Cyber Ninjas asks only that they agree on the full total of votes, not how they were actually cast, a system that "perpetuates rather than alleviates any inconsistencies."

Indeed, Cyber Ninjas requires only that two of the three workers agree on their tallies, so long as the third's is only off by a couple of votes. Over 2.1 million votes, the authors calculate, that could translate "to a potential error of approximately 42,000 ballots" - or more than enough to falsely assert "a substantial Trump victory."

Already, the report notes, Cyber Ninjas' auditors have made demonstrably false claims. In May, for example, auditors claimed that Maricopa County officials had deleted election data they were supposed to hand over - a false assertion, amplified by former President Trump, that was retracted when auditors realized the problem was on their end and that the data was indeed on their hard drive.

All told, there is no reason to believe a review by those intent on uncovering massive fraud will. "Because of these untrustworthy practices and the partisan leanings of those doing the review," the authors write, "any findings by the review are suspect and should not be trusted."

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-audit-partisan-amateurish-210431539.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

On 6/17/2021 at 4:10 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IMG_20210617_030934.jpg

This is a factual statement.....no matter who stated it.......Putin, Hitler or Satin.....it is just reality....!

I will disagree with Mark and Adam on the concept of allowing posts just for the sake of "allowing the other side of the coin" to be seen....(diversity in opinion)

Bull Crap is always Bull Crap and in my mind there has been far to much of it allowed in the political section.....JMO.    CL

• Pow! 3

Here's the results of turning the educating of our kids over to the DemoVomit liberal Progressives. We can ALL sleep better at night knowing these little brainwashed minds full of woke mush will be running our world in a few years. AND OH WHAT A BLESSED PLACE IT WILL BE!!!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=34b86fed42&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1703384717252035193&th=17a3a3601ba30279&view=att&disp=safe

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Arizona election 'audit' is a partisan and amateurish endeavor that 'should not be trusted,' expert review finds

Fake news, the contents have been debunked.  

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Articles directly related to the subject matter of the thread, posted respectfully without fanfare seems to be in line with forum rules.

GO RV, then BV 

When our elected representatives from other states visit AZ and review the Audit Procedures they have ALL come out and said they are being very thorough and AZ is setting the Standard for Election Audits. 

You get a few lacky's that hate Trump and write an article and you believe it is true, even though you should have read the articles in here that point out the truth to you.  :facepalm:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

15 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Fake news, the contents have been debunked.  

When our elected representatives from other states visit AZ and review the Audit Procedures they have ALL come out and said they are being very thorough and AZ is setting the Standard for Election Audits. 

You get a few lacky's that hate Trump and write an article and you believe it is true, even though you should have read the articles in here that point out the truth to you.  :facepalm:

The U.S. court system completely disagrees, as has been made apparent by the multitude of dismissed election fraud cases.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The U.S. court system completely disagrees, as has been made apparent by the multitude of dismissed election fraud cases.  

GO RV, then BV 

:lol: Not one Court that dismissed a case looked at the evidence. The cases were dismissed using procedural rules.  AZ Audit is almost complete and they will be able to answer any challenge to the results.  AZ down, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, are still in play. :lol:  Enjoy Joey Pedophile Bribes while you can, it won't be long.

But please try not to change the topic, your article is still a Baby Ruth.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

:lol: Not one Court that dismissed a case looked at the evidence. The cases were dismissed using procedural rules.  AZ Audit is almost complete and they will be able to answer any challenge to the results.  AZ down, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, are still in play. :lol:  Enjoy Joey Pedophile Bribes while you can, it won't be long.

But please try not to change the topic, your article is still a Baby Ruth.

EDFF90C6-D68B-4F30-9176-A1F56769C223.jpeg

• Haha 2