Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm quite surprised it took alt-righties 6 months to "produce" such a video...they're usually much quicker with their conspiracy responses.

GO RV, then BV 

That video was out days after the event. Ask Cooper from CNN. Media decides not to expose it.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

You stated "many" how many because I'm not seeing what you're seeing. 

Why is it hard to see that Antifa was the culprit of Jan 6.  Why is it hard to believe that Antifa dressed up in disguised as Trump supporters. Why is it hard to believe that the MSM was in on it?! 🤔 Tons of evidence is there... it's being held from the public, until an outside source takes action.

Sorry Pat...but not one those folks caught on video, arrested, charged and being tried in court has been found to be Antifa, not one...but when they use Trump's words as their motivation, all those in Trumpland who cheered them on on January 6th are now turning their backs on them and calling them Antifa....Q is not your friend, when will reasonable people snap out of their fog and realize they've been duped?  After all their family and friends have left them behind is my guess. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Have you noticed how up to this point in time, my above response asking you to prove where God literally says the Earth is flat has only garnered an emerald, whereas the other post concerning rightwing insurrectionists nabbed me 9 rubies?  What does that say about how your allies here view your flat earth beliefs?  Food for thought....I'll be twisting to the Beatles while you contemplate.

GO RV, then BV 

"Heaven is God's Throne, and the Earth is his FOOTSTOOL". You look it up, might do you some good. 

I don't know about you but my Footstool is pretty FLAT on top. 

And please don't waste your time twisting the meaning around for me. You have no idea the Wrath of God you are bringing yourself every time you play Games with his word. If you wish to continue talking about God's Footstool description, I have a thread SPECIFICALLY for that. 

OTHERWISE, PLEASE REMAIN ON TOPIC. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm quite surprised it took alt-righties 6 months to "produce" such a video...they're usually much quicker with their conspiracy responses.

GO RV, then BV 

The Something right out of the Liberal Play Book......Blame those on the Right of What the Left has been doing for years.....Then get the Lame Stream Media to blast it out for everyone to suck it up.

All the Sex Scandals that never Happened but some how the Left had all the Proof.....Herman Cain, Brett Kavanaugh, Matt Gaetz, POTUS Trump, Judge Roy Moore, Justice Clarence Thomas and the list could go on and on......

The Left has used this Tactic for Decades to Destroy peoples lives and families......They just never can provide the Evidence or any Proof what so ever.

Now Bumbling Biden and Hunter There is overwhelming Evidence and they get a pass as the Lame Stream Media buries the stories.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry Pat...but not one those folks caught on video, arrested, charged and being tried in court has been found to be Antifa, not one...but when they use Trump's words as their motivation, all those in Trumpland who cheered them on on January 6th are now turning their backs on them and calling them Antifa....Q is not your friend, when will reasonable people snap out of their fog and realize they've been duped?  After all their family and friends have left them behind is my guess. 

GO RV, then BV 

Oh now you want to blame Q. Why?! because that facts and truth is there, because you fear it could possibly be true, because you fear that MSM could be wrong. In the meantime MSN is still  keeping a lot away from the public, and the fogger can't see what is happening to their country.  Your fog is deeper then the morning mist, at least I can see through mist.  This administration is so wrong in their policies.  You can't tell me you honestly agree with all the changes.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

You can't tell me you honestly agree with all the changes.

The good in us makes one want to believe your statement is true. 

However, I've come to know that he ABSOLUTELY agrees with everything that he thinks Biden is doing. The trick is convincing everyone that he's a moderate liberal when in fact he's gone Full Bloom. 

Can you imagine what he'll be like when he figures out that Trump is STILL his President. :lmao:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

However, I've come to know that he ABSOLUTELY agrees with everything that he thinks Biden is doing. The trick is convincing everyone that he's a moderate liberal when in fact he's gone Full Bloom. 

Can you imagine what he'll be like when he figures out that Trump is STILL his President. :lmao:

I've been trying to tell him those Baby Ruth's floating in the water, that he's been eating all these years, aren't really Baby Ruth's. :shrug: :lol:

• Haha 8

Arizona recount should be done today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/az-audit-hand-recount-will-complete-today-senate-president-karen-fann-wyoming-officials-tour-floor-rumblings-future-state-audits/

This is Embarrassing

Im thinking to myself, If I was another country and up to NO good, now is the time to ACT.  Sad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry LGD but Shabs and those like him/her/ she/ he or it are so far gone and so out of touch with Reality....They bring back a scene from one of the later Bond Films....The new guy where he was strapped naked in a chair with the bottom cut out......The Bad Buy kept Swinging a Monkey Fist into his Lower Parts but he still didn't talk.....Until it is to late they will never see where it all went wrong.....They will be they1st to Fall to there Leaders Be trail all the time thinking they where Right

Or just maybe they can wake the hell up and see what is going on around them....Turn off The Lame Stream Media filling them with Leftist Propaganda ....That may be to far for any of us to Hope.....But hey, I am still hoping on the Dinar and just maybe open the eyes of a few.

Here's is hoping to a soft landing when the Liberalist Crash and they learn Bumbling biden and the PTB could care less about them.....By then it wont matter. .

Karsten

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

Turn off The Lame Stream Media filling them with Leftist Propaganda .

(THEAP) not gonna do that probably getting paid to post the trash all day everyday. 

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

.But hey, I am still hoping on the Dinar and just maybe open the eyes of a few.

Me 2 then hopefully DV goes VIP only and the (THEAP) won't have access and will never be heard from again....

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Correction....Trump's a former President.  Fact  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Correction....Trump's a former President.  Fact  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV

Keep telling yourself that. 

Problem is, I seriously doubt that there's another human being on earth that truly knows what's coming next. 

And all you do every day is complain about what was, never giving an ounce of contemplation to your fate. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Keep telling yourself that. 

Problem is, I seriously doubt that there's another human being on earth that truly knows what's coming next. 

And all you do every day is complain about what was, never giving an ounce of contemplation to your fate. 

Beware of false prophets, bro...but above all else, don't be one.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Beware of false prophets, bro...but above all else, don't be one.

GO RV, then BV 

OH!!!! It's not prophecy that I speak of. 

Ask yourself, why were so many flights across America grounded yesterday? Or why is the FBI building in Washington DC SUDDENLY boarded up. Not closed just boarded up. 

And imagine the SHOCK you're about to have. 

Crime doesn't pay, and committing Treason through election fraud in unison with other Nations, IS TREASON. But hey, you keep your head in the sand only listening to the RETARDS at CNN.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

OH!!!! It's not prophecy that I speak of. 

Ask yourself, why were so many flights across America grounded yesterday? Or why is the FBI building in Washington DC SUDDENLY boarded up. Not closed just boarded up. 

And imagine the SHOCK you're about to have. 

Crime doesn't pay, and committing Treason through election fraud in unison with other Nations, IS TREASON. But hey, you keep your head in the sand only listening to the RETARDS at CNN.:rolleyes:

FBI building boarded up?  And you believe this crap?  

Treason?! ....the gullibility factor of people hell bent on backing Trump is off the charts.  Who took over for Rush?...cause whoever it is isn't doing you any favors.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And you gleaned all that conspiratorial fodder you posted above from some average joe standing on a street making a YouTube video of a building.  Wow.  

GO RV, then BV 

First, that's just one of hundreds of videos if'n you know where to look. Second, I'd trust my sources over yours ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2