Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

A reasonable person wouldn't leave an insatiable dog alone with a pile of bones and assume they would all be there when he returned.

GO RV, then BV

Pretty good.....you might consider staying away from politics and start a philosophy thread....😉

I will add that if your response was directed towards my post....you missed the mark......yet an A for effort when it comes to deflection....

What is the left afraid of?

CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

USA TODAY

Cindy McCain: Arizona election audit is 'ludicrous'

75e1fc248852625b99f9628fea17e479
  • Chelsey Cox
Sun, May 2, 2021, 3:04 PM

Cindy McCain, widow of Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, called an audit of 2020 general election ballots in Arizona "ludicrous" on Sunday.

McCain was responding to Jake Tapper, host of CNN's "State of the Union," who asked if the Arizona Republican Party is undermining democracy by recounting nearly 2.1 million presidential race and U.S. Senate race ballots in Maricopa County.

"The whole thing is ludicrous, quite frankly, it's ludicrous," McCain replied. "This also comes from a state party in Arizona that refused to be audited themselves on votes that were cast within their own party communications."

In March, Kelli Ward, chair of the Arizona Republican Party, was sued by Republican activists for refusing to allow an audit of results and procedures challenging her win in January.

Ward has promoted the Maricopa County audit launched last week as a way to promote election integrity. The process is being overseen by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based technology company, and cost taxpayers $150,000. Unknown donors are also helping fund the effort.

Company founder Doug Logan was part of a team that reportedly found errors designed to create fraud in voting machines used in Antrim County, Michigan. Logan spread these unfounded allegations of fraud on Twitter using a now-deleted account.

In addition to recounting ballots by hand, auditors are also running them under an ultraviolet light, a practice some say is to prove a conspiracy theory about "real" ballots having been watermarked.

The audit could take longer than the projected May 14 deadline. Election security experts have called for federal monitoring of the process.

"The election is over. Biden won," McCain said. "I know many of them don't like the outcome, but elections have consequences. This does not surprise me. Things are just aloof and crazy out there right now with regards to the election."

Biden carried Arizona with 50.1% of votes vs. 47.7% for former President Donald Trump. A national coalition of election security officials released a statement shortly after Election Day stating the general election was "the most secure in American history."

https://news.yahoo.com/cindy-mccain-arizona-election-audit-190450907.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

For you to continue the charade of pretending that this election wasn't completely overrun by foreign governments is demeaning to you and has removed ALL your credibility. It's been exposed completely by forensic evidence from the geek squad. And you can take it to the bank if our Judicial system won't rectify this farce then the military will. And if they refuse to, bet your backside the American people will. 

NO ONE IS GOING TO LET IT GO. :cowboy1: :butt-kicking:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

For you to continue the charade of pretending that this election wasn't completely overrun by foreign governments is demeaning to you and has removed ALL your credibility. It's been exposed completely by forensic evidence from the geek squad. And you can take it to the bank if our Judicial system won't rectify this farce then the military will. And if they refuse to, bet your backside the American people will. 

NO ONE IS GOING TO LET IT GO. :cowboy1: :butt-kicking:

Your boy lost fair and square, end of story.  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your boy lost fair and square, end of story.  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV

You cant be serious.. i dont believe that you havent seen any evidence by now.. 

When the power gets handed back to Trump, are you going to continue with this whole " trump lost fair and square"?

5 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

You cant be serious.. i dont believe that you havent seen any evidence by now.. 

When the power gets handed back to Trump, are you going to continue with this whole " trump lost fair and square"?

If Trump is reinstated as pOTUS before an actual regularly scheduled election in 2024, as I have said before, will apologize to everyone in this forum who told me that would happen.  Will you apologize to me for pushing the "Big Lie" if DJT isn't reinstated before said election?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If Trump is reinstated as pOTUS before an actual regularly scheduled election in 2024, as I have said before, will apologize to everyone in this forum who told me that would happen.  Will you apologize to me for pushing the "Big Lie" if DJT isn't reinstated before said election?

GO RV, then BV

I wont need an apology from you but thank you. 

Have you seen any evidence the election was stolen?

Will you continue or accept the truth?

Just now, Longtimelurker said:

I wont need an apology from you but thank you. 

Have you seen any evidence the election was stolen?

Will you continue or accept the truth?

I'm all about the truth.....and there is virtually no voter fraud evidence at all, only soundless video with dubbed bias play-by-play of the fraud they "THINK" they are witnessing....and a Pillow Guy who goes on for an hour and says all sorts of things, but provides no proof.  An attorney in Sidney Powell who duped you all and actually said "no reasonable person would believe her claims are true".  The only fraud that's been proven is sporadic cases here and there....some guy voting as his dead mother, and elderly lady voting as Mrs. John Doe, rather than using her own name...that sort of stuff, nothing to get in a huff about, and certainly not anything close to enough to overturn an election.  Trump got the most votes for a sitting pOTUS in history and still managed to lose by 7 million votes in the popularity contest....he can thank his mouth, poor morals, lack of ethics, dumb tweets and divisive nature for turning out the vote against him.  Just my logical opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm all about the truth.....and there is virtually no voter fraud evidence at all, only soundless video with dubbed bias play-by-play of the fraud they "THINK" they are witnessing....and a Pillow Guy who goes on for an hour and says all sorts of things, but provides no proof.  An attorney in Sidney Powell who duped you all and actually said "no reasonable person would believe her claims are true".  The only fraud that's been proven is sporadic cases here and there....some guy voting as his dead mother, and elderly lady voting as Mrs. John Doe, rather than using her own name...that sort of stuff, nothing to get in a huff about, and certainly not anything close to enough to overturn an election.  Trump got the most votes for a sitting pOTUS in history and still managed to lose by 7 million votes in the popularity contest....he can thank his mouth, poor morals, lack of ethics, dumb tweets and divisive nature for turning out the vote against him.  Just my logical opinion.

GO RV, then BV

As long as you're all about the truth, thats fair👍

Now we wait to find the truth..

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Biden: “We Choose Truth Over Facts”

Scott N
8 months ago
Biden: literally speaking nonsense
His brainless followers: Woooooo! *Clapping

CH1EF HUGO
1 year ago
"We choose lies over false statements!"

Haresh Balani
1 year ago
Since facts are true, Biden literally spoke Nonsense absent any context. Typical crap politician.

j g
1 year ago
Idiots actually cheered when he said this? Wow.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, bigwave said:

Wasn't Paul Revere a silversmith?

Kind of like a regular guy if you ask me - a Patriot. 

image.png.8f4ac33e90578605eec13f4750f8d8b4.png

I referenced Mr Lindell as the "Pillow Guy" for those folks who struggle with name recognition.  That said, can you imagine Paul Revere astride his trusted steed, galloping posthaste through the dark of night, warning folks of evil's impending approach.......dressed in his best jammies, clutching his pillow?  B)

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1