Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD EVENING SHIPS AT SEA & ALL MY WORLDWIDE FRIENDS.

Luigi1

Luigi found This article Of Dinarian Interests...

Something must be coming down...OOM is on the move, again.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Dutchie: From Okie’s telegram room, Okie called with exciting news from both both coasts and is expecting to land early next week. His news is also vetted (by Tony) from yesterday that we need to be prepared. He said he loves everyone's and thanks each of you….Tony verified my news from yesterday

Brownsugar: GM. Tony did say Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, Is that’s what everyone excited about? Did you all hear something else.

FCOP: Brown Sugar, that is what he said was in his opinion based on his sources was a great opportunity to look for it. But he did not rule out anytime between now and then

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

So confused.....all along I thought Okie was the head guru...not Tony.   Looks like Okie got demoted, and has Tony vetting his information now.  Got into this when I was a lot younger.  Memory not as good as it used to be.  This has definitely not been one of those overnight surprise payoff's!!!  :drunk:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!   :bravo:

• Haha 3

Humm, As I recall Okie is Very Sick with Something Terminal and Has been for Quite a While, Walkingstick has some form of Bone Cancer and should have been long gone by now (Maybe he has Better Doctors than my Father did) TNT Tony I thought was in Prison for federal Scam or Racketing Charges....The Dinar Dude zeffy has vanished into his Paid Patreon Hole where Us Common folks wont be Privy to his well Discerned 100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong Info. Frank26....I have no clue what the hell he is up to.

Karsten

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Humm, As I recall Okie is Very Sick with Something Terminal and Has been for Quite a While, Walkingstick has some form of Bone Cancer and should have been long gone by now (Maybe he has Better Doctors than my Father did) TNT Tony I thought was in Prison for federal Scam or Racketing Charges....The Dinar Dude zeffy has vanished into his Paid Patreon Hole where Us Common folks wont be Privy to his well Discerned 100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong Info. Frank26....I have no clue what the hell he is up to.

Karsten

That’s the greatest news ever! So be it karma!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

TNT Tony I thought was in Prison for federal Scam or Racketing Charges....

TNT Tony (Renfrow) Was Released From The ‘Club Fed’ Penitentiary A Few Years Ago ! :o 

‘Butt’ He’s A Frequent Repeat Guest - Just ASS’k Him About Serving ‘Hard Time’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1