Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Luigi found this bank story of Dinarian interests...

Remember...this is the rumor section.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

TNT Bank Story:    From a member at ___X___ Bank this morning...
He verified my currency and said they were told it will start today. He asked me if I wanted him to keep my currency there with him & when he gets the "go" signal he said he would deposit the money into my account. I told him to give me a call when he gets it and I would be back.
He did say they were on calls into the late night and early this morning. He's excited and ready to get started. He said everyone who was there are awaiting the same thing, but most were there to help with the exchange.

He just verified my currencies and said, "We're all set." I handed him some Dinar, Dong, Zim, Rupiah and Rial. His eyes got big when he saw the amounts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this...

TNT Bank Story:    I handed him some Dong.  His eyes got big.

Now That’s Some Outstanding BS Bank Story Reporting There Weegie - Butt Be Careful About Who U Let Hold Ur Dong ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this bank story of Dinarian interests...

Remember...this is the rumor section.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

TNT Bank Story:    From a member at ___X___ Bank this morning...
He verified my currency and said they were told it will start today. He asked me if I wanted him to keep my currency there with him & when he gets the "go" signal he said he would deposit the money into my account. I told him to give me a call when he gets it and I would be back.
He did say they were on calls into the late night and early this morning. He's excited and ready to get started. He said everyone who was there are awaiting the same thing, but most were there to help with the exchange.

He just verified my currencies and said, "We're all set." I handed him some Dinar, Dong, Zim, Rupiah and Rial. His eyes got big when he saw the amounts.

I’ll hold your dinar till it RVs too. Private message me for instructions on how to send me all of your dinar! It’s the least I could do! 🤠

• Haha 4

Well, I will add this and I didn't add anything or tell them anything....I was making a deposit and I remember my local branch used to have a Sign on the Door that stated Foreign Currency Exchange.....I asked if they still did and they all said Yes, What do you have.

I just smiled and said I would be back

That is a real Bank Story.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

TNT Bank Story:  I handed him some Dinar, Dong, Zim, Rupiah and Rial.  

by the way, who was he? pimpy or frank26 or kaperoni or mountain goat? so. who worked as a teller in the bank of america? pimpy and frank26? then, who were the customers that have dinar, dong, zim, rupiah, and rial? kaperoni and mountain goat? so, the four of them are gangs of four who played and fooled around inside the BOA? and lastly, the security put their pictures on the left and right side of the front door and there is a word " reward " " dead or alive " for 100K for each head. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

A true lazy days bank story:

In my straw hat and a piece of straw hanging out of the corner of my mouth, I put the hook through the slimy worm as it wiggled in my hand. With my tongue, I moved the pice of straw to the other corner of my mouth as my focus was zoned in onto what I was doing.The sun lay low in the sky as twilight was quickly descending upon me. The smell of the pine filled the air as a westerly wind blew ever so gently across the lake. I slowly leaned the fishing rod backwards then with a quick thrust followed by a sudden stop, I cast the line into the water. The red and white bobber kerplopped on top of the water and settled as my baited hook settled to the bottom. Satisfied with the cast, I laid down and brought my hat over my face as I settled into a bedding of pine needles on the bank of the lake and waited patiently for that tell-tale sign I had hooked a fish. None to soon did the day end and my eyes closed as the sounds of nature lulled me to a blissful sleep.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to A Bank Story.