Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY IS NO ONE AT THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE U.S. TREASURY

@Shabibilicious Forgive me for calling you out on this one but I don't want you to miss it. Also I would love to hear you explain your thoughts on this subject. 

This gentleman is a former Wall Street trader turned Independent precious metals reporter. As far as I know he's not politically driven except were the government allows criminal behavior on Wall Street. Other than that I've never once heard him say anything about politics. And in the video he clearly shows a shocked expression at what he's seeing. 

So if no one's in DC then the only other explanation about whose REALLY running our country would be the Military. 

Still think Trump isn't going to be back :shrug::flagsmiley: :lol:

Watch "Why is there absolutely nobody at the White House?" on YouTube

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

@Shabibilicious Forgive me for calling you out on this one but I don't want you to miss it. Also I would love to hear you explain your thoughts on this subject. 

This gentleman is a former Wall Street trader turned Independent precious metals reporter. As far as I know he's not politically driven except were the government allows criminal behavior on Wall Street. Other than that I've never once heard him say anything about politics. And in the video he clearly shows a shocked expression at what he's seeing. 

So if no one's in DC then the only other explanation about whose REALLY running our country would be the Military. 

Still think Trump isn't going to be back :shrug::flagsmiley: :lol:

Watch "Why is there absolutely nobody at the White House?" on YouTube

It's casual Friday....they all probably went golfing.  Which has been revealed over the last 4 years to be the best place to run a country from.  Hope this helps.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's casual Friday....they all probably went golfing.  Which has been revealed over the last 4 years to be the best place to run a country from.  Hope this helps.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Kinda was looking for a more SUBSTANTIAL response. But I get it nothing can fit your narrative as a viable explanation. 

Oh and by the way, he recorded this on Thursday. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Kinda was looking for a more SUBSTANTIAL response. But I get it nothing can fit your narrative as a viable explanation. 

Oh and by the way, he recorded this on Thursday. 

Dude, you posted a produced YouTube video as proof of a narrative you desperately believe in.  Come on, man.

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Dude, you posted a produced YouTube video as proof of a narrative you desperately believe in.  Come on, man.

GO RV, then BV

DUDE, you can clearly see that it's the White House and the Treasury Department. FURTHERMORE, you can see that they are vacant. Likewise, the streets of what should be the busiest city in the country seem a ghost town. 

Are you actually suggesting that the reporter arranged all of this?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

At least the country was being run in those days ...., Now it’s just being run over !!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5