Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Opinions @ 1:00 PM CDT - 4/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy *** WARNING: Rumor in the dinar community has it that a special person's name we won't mention...wants you guys to send your dinar to him to get a special rate?  I'm going to say to you the same thing I said about gold or silver - If you don't have it, you don't own it...:drunk:

*** Frank26 *** What's most important to you and me as investors of the Iraqi dinar is not the internal rate which the CBI will soon enough release to give the citizens better purchasing power which we are suggesting 1 to 1 to the American dollar.  The budget is nice and the budget is in the gazette which now allows the CBI to play with the exchange rate...do you think they're going to decrease the exchange rate Of course not.  Do you think they're going to increase it 1 to 1 with the American dollar?  Yes!  We have articles telling us they're going to do that.  The budget being printed in the gazette has unlocked the CBI to raise the rate inside internally therefor giving the international growth of the Iraqi currency also more potential.

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

wants you guys to send your dinar to him to get a special rate?

Davis411

safe holding

i will guarantee 50000 percent return

let me know who wants to do business 

like step brothers 

you can trust a davis 

trust me

image.jpeg.8f48d532a0acb6a49caea347ef9e932c.jpeg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Davis411

safe holding

i will guarantee 50000 percent return

like step brothers 

you can trust a davis 

trust me

Hey davis411 I got some very beautiful, scenic swamp land here in the smoky mountains, I'll sell ya. 😉:drunk:  🤣

• Haha 3

window-as-money

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Davis411

safe holding

you can trust a davis 

Yo Snap - Davis Added 2 More 1980’s Buick’s To His ‘Mobile Banking’ Fleet ! :o 

And Now It Looks Like He’s Just Hired The Bro’s To Drive Them ...

image.jpeg.8f48d532a0acb6a49caea347ef9e932c.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Where do we send our iqd for the special rate? I hope its to India!

Humm, You really want to know do you.........

zeffy, the no account Guru that went Rouge and in now charging $20.00 a Months for his Financial Advice that isn't advise at all. He is alos going to open a Bank in Texas to help everyone at no charge as long as you Deposit your Funds into his Bank so he can loan it out as He and a few follower see Fit.....I thing Realestate305 is one of his top advisers.

Anyhow zeffy is buying Dinars now Maybe, should you be wanting to get rid or it......

Strange a Dinar that is Self Proclaimed to be 100% Factually and Spiritually Correct (that has Never been even Close) is now wanting to buy don't promote other sites......Just Maybe he is a Reverse Pumper and now he wants you to send him you Worthless IQD for pennies on the Dollar that you paid so he and his friends rake in the Profits.

It says he has 64 people paying him so should he discourage 64 people that own say a million IQD Each into sending it in to recoup some of the loss......I would put Nothing Past This Snake Oil Salesman

Karsten

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Humm, You really want to know do you.........

zeffy, the no account Guru that went Rouge and in now charging $20.00 a Months for his Financial Advice that isn't advise at all. He is alos going to open a Bank in Texas to help everyone at no charge as long as you Deposit your Funds into his Bank so he can loan it out as He and a few follower see Fit.....I thing Realestate305 is one of his top advisers.

Anyhow zeffy is buying Dinars now Maybe, should you be wanting to get rid or it......

Strange a Dinar that is Self Proclaimed to be 100% Factually and Spiritually Correct (that has Never been even Close) is now wanting to buy don't promote other sites......Just Maybe he is a Reverse Pumper and now he wants you to send him you Worthless IQD for pennies on the Dollar that you paid so he and his friends rake in the Profits.

It says he has 64 people paying him so should he discourage 64 people that own say a million IQD Each into sending it in to recoup some of the loss......I would put Nothing Past This Snake Oil Salesman

Karsten

Mods.

buy don't promote other sites

I wasn't meaning that to be promoting in any way.....More So a Warning to be careful and Not Send your IQD off to anyone.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Mods.

buy don't promote other sites

I wasn't meaning that to be promoting in any way.....More So a Warning to be careful and Not Send your IQD off to anyone.

Karsten

Your aces Karsten. I think most people know what you meant.

pp

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy *** WARNING: Rumor in the dinar community has it that a special person's name we won't mention...wants you guys to send your dinar to him to get a special rate? 

just out of curiosity, who would that a special person be? is it you, pimpy or frank26 or kaperoni? are the three of you pumpers or dinar dealers who will suck the dinar investors dry on your special rate? is each one of you working as a front teller in the bank of america? by the way, there are pictures of three of you hanging on the wall and there is a word " wanted " on it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

just out of curiosity, who would that a special person be? is it you, pimpy or frank26 or kaperoni? are the three of you pumpers or dinar dealers who will suck the dinar investors dry on your special rate? is each one of you working as a front teller in the bank of america? by the way, there are pictures of three of you hanging on the wall and there is a word " wanted " on it.

It is none of those you listed......See my Post above for a Hint of who is now Buying Dinar should you be getting bummed out after paying him for his Expert (100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong) Info.

Don't Send your Dinar Off to anyone without having the Cash in your hand.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your advice Karsten. I"ll keep that in mind.

I got my wagon hitched to Adam, I think most of the people here only take advice from Adam! I know for a fact, Adam gave everyone here on this site, the opportunity to make generational wealth changes to their lives, a couple of years ago now. If and when the IQD RV’s, I for one, am going to stay right in his pocket. I know he has some great investment strategies plus he is licensed in that field. For me, I wouldn’t even know what these so called poo roo gurus have to say if it was not brought over here to DV! I do get a big ole belly laugh out of a lot of the crap that makes it’s way here! JMHO  🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Artitech said:

I think most of the people here only take advice from Adam!

I do get a big ole belly laugh out of a lot of the crap that makes it’s way here! 

Yep. You are right. We should take advice from adam. However, adam rarely does the weekly chat that we all are waiting for. This is rumors section, that's why it is full of craps and the comments are hilarious. Rumors section is like a stand up comedy that makes all of us laugh while waiting on the rv. The rumors section isn't so bad, is it.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yep. You are right. We should take advice from adam. However, adam rarely does the weekly chat that we all are waiting for. This is rumors section, that's why it is full of craps and the comments are hilarious. Rumors section is like a stand up comedy that makes all of us laugh while waiting on the rv. The rumors section isn't so bad, is it.

Yes, it is kinda' like listening to a politician. You KNOW that whatever they say is not true.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I'd like to step in and speak up for Adam if I may. Adam has done regular weekly chats for years and has provided extensive insight on the investment. It's kinda b*llsh*t people are bitching about him taking a few weeks to probably work on something that will benefit us. Read the news people and do a little due diligence of your own. Adam will fill us in if anything happens. 

• Like 3
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, stanleypower said:

I'd like to step in and speak up for Adam if I may. Adam has done regular weekly chats for years and has provided extensive insight on the investment. It's kinda b*llsh*t people are bitching about him taking a few weeks to probably work on something that will benefit us. Read the news people and do a little due diligence of your own. Adam will fill us in if anything happens. 

Thanks to you to step in and speak up for adam. Don't get the wrong idea.  I don't hate adam. I just miss his weekly chat. If adam can't do his weekly chat because he is busy doing something else, that is a okay too and i don't mind.