Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Have The #800 Made Public Today.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-21-2021  Newshound/Intel Guru Petra  The Kurds sent a message to Baghdad saying you have our approval.  We approve the budget now implement it.  And that's a quote.  We approve the budget we are now ordering you and directing you to implement it.  They didn't say implement in the next 25 days.  They didn't say implement in 2 weeks.  It said implement now.  I don't know what else to say about that...you got to move.  You've got to do something.  You've got to go...we've never been in this position before.  There's always been reason and excuses of why it hasn't happened.  But now it's at the doorstep.  It's right there...we're very excited about where we're at.

Judy Lyington & Bruce The Goose:

1-Some Bond holders have yet to receive notification that they were made liquid – that was supposed to have happened Sun. night. They have been going very slowly in that category.

2-There has been quite a bit of cleanup that started a week ago Sat.

3-In the fiat dollar US Treasury major arrests were made today Tues. 20 April (they were in violation of an EO that said no more fiat dollars could be printed.)

4-We have the green light to move forward at 4am Wed. 21 April.

5-Emails were to come out during daylight hours.

6-There was a possibility that the new Dinar rate would be printed in their Gazette on Wed. 21 April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

3-In the fiat dollar US Treasury major arrests were made today Tues. 20 April (they were in violation of an EO that said no more fiat dollars could be printed.)

I sure would like to see that EO.  I think it's more like EO, EO, O!  (You have to sing it for the full effect!)

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Should Have The #800 Made Public Today.

I'm new to Dinar world, so please forgive me if what I am saying is divisive. I'm not a guy that enjoys arguments, so please understand that I am just trying to wrap my head around the reality of what is happening with the Dinar. In my short 2 month stretch here (God bless you guys that have been at this for 18 years!), it seems to me that a large number of people giving details are involved in a LARP, or fantasy type game. Prediction after prediction, and "my sources say", "I'm being told", etc. just continually leads to another claim. My question is this...is the Dinar happenings just a game to some, where they enjoy pretending that they are a top agent in the make believe world? Are they making money by having ties to the exchanges that are selling the Dinar? Are they making money by selling exclusive memberships? Or, do they really believe this is going to happen and therefore are telling the truth about what they know and are actually hearing? Again, if you take my question as trying to start something, please don't. I own some Dinar and am praying this is all real. I'm just asking for some help understanding what is behind these people that are continually telling me "it's just around the corner!"

Edited by BibleHarmony
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BibleHarmony said:

I'm new to Dinar world, so please forgive me if what I am saying is divisive. I'm not a guy that enjoys arguments, so please understand that I am just trying to wrap my head around the reality of what is happening with the Dinar. In my short 2 month stretch here (God bless you guys that have been at this for 18 years!), it seems to me that a large number of people giving details are involved in a LARP, or fantasy type game. Prediction after prediction, and "my sources say", "I'm being told", etc. just continually leads to another claim. My question is this...is the Dinar happenings just a game to some, where they enjoy pretending that they are a top agent in the make believe world? Are they making money by having ties to the exchanges that are selling the Dinar? Are they making money by selling exclusive memberships? Or, do they really believe this is going to happen and therefore are telling the truth about what they know and are actually hearing? Again, if you take my question as trying to start something, please don't. I own some Dinar and am praying this is all real. I'm just asking for some help understanding what is behind these people that are continually telling me "it's just around the corner!"

34 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

One Guru said it best. "Don't pay attention to what they say...Pay attention to what they do"

The RV/RI is coming. Nobody knows the date or rate. If they say they do...they're lying.

That is helpful Luigi1. I am enjoying the journey so far, but it's not a game to me, so I want to understand the environment as much as I can. I really appreciate your response.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BibleHarmony said:

That is helpful Luigi1. I am enjoying the journey so far, but it's not a game to me, so I want to understand the environment as much as I can. I really appreciate your response.

Bible, you should change channel from rumor to news. That will give you a better understanding of whats happening. For some in here the only difference between lies and rumor is that a lie you can prove it is and a rumor is a lie that cannot be proven yet

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, BibleHarmony said:

Welcome to our crazy journey BH. Yes there is a great chance that we will all make some serious coin from this Investment, but there's always a chance we will not.

I strongly suggest you head to the news section and look for relevant posts by Yota, Thugs, 6ly410 as well as just generally reading.

If your able to I would suggest joining VIP, even if only for a 3 month trial. That's were a lot of interesting things are available from the site's owner, Adam and a lot of very smart people, as well as different ways to protect your money from the Govt legally.

As the more you read, the better you will understand what's going on this crazy ride.

That being said, if you are going to venture in to the Rumors section, take everything you read with a grain of salt. After a few weeks you will understand why.  :mexican:

Cheers, and once again welcome to the site.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, BibleHarmony said:

BH  I’d say everything you asked could have truth to it. We don’t know for certain on anything you asked and a large majority of us have been involved in this for many years. None of us know any of those “gurus” personally. They could be straight up good people or big scammers. Hard to say.  It’s the same as none of us knowing for sure when and what the rate will be. Everyone has their own thoughts based on info they’ve read etc. 

Even Adam (site owner) makes educated and thought out possibilities. He states why he thinks those things but always says it could be a different outcome. Most of us here believe what he thinks which is why we’ve been here all these years. 

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Welcome to our crazy journey BH. Yes there is a great chance that we will all make some serious coin from this Investment, but there's always a chance we will not.

I strongly suggest you head to the news section and look for relevant posts by Yota, Thugs, 6ly410 as well as just generally reading.

If your able to I would suggest joining VIP!" rel="">VIP, even if only for a 3 month trial. That's were a lot of interesting things are available from the site's owner, Adam and a lot of very smart people, as well as different ways to protect your money from the Govt legally.

As the more you read, the better you will understand what's going on this crazy ride.

That being said, if you are going to venture in to the Rumors section, take everything you read with a grain of salt. After a few weeks you will understand why.  :mexican:

Cheers, and once again welcome to the site.

pp

I second that!  

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, BibleHarmony said:

Thank you all for the great advice and kind words. I'm enjoying the DV community so far. Looking forward to traveling down the road with you.

Many say the IQD is a scam.

The real scam are those that exploit it by pumping & enriching themselves.

The currency itself is not a scam.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I go to the rumors section for all the goofy comments.  The gurus are trying to be the top dog and let everyone know how smart they are, but the comments are sometimes hilarious!  I took this waayy too seriously in the beginning of my ride, but now, if it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't, I have learned enough other knowledge on this site to make it worth my while.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, shixjr said:

I go to the rumors section for all the goofy comments.  The gurus are trying to be the top dog and let everyone know how smart they are, but the comments are sometimes hilarious! 

agreed. that's why they call it rumors section to make all of us laugh while waiting on the rv. don't take it seriously. just read it as entertainment purpose only.

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2021 at 12:49 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-21-2021  Newshound/Intel Guru Petra  The Kurds sent a message to Baghdad saying you have our approval.  We approve the budget now implement it.  And that's a quote.  We approve the budget we are now ordering you and directing you to implement it.  They didn't say implement in the next 25 days.  They didn't say implement in 2 weeks.  It said implement now.  I don't know what else to say about that...you got to move.  You've got to do something.  You've got to go...we've never been in this position before.  There's always been reason and excuses of why it hasn't happened.  But now it's at the doorstep.  It's right there...we're very excited about where we're at.

Judy Lyington & Bruce The Goose:

1-Some Bond holders have yet to receive notification that they were made liquid – that was supposed to have happened Sun. night. They have been going very slowly in that category.

2-There has been quite a bit of cleanup that started a week ago Sat.

4-We have the green light to move forward at 4am Wed. 21 April.

5-Emails were to come out during daylight hours.

6-There was a possibility that the new Dinar rate would be printed in their Gazette on Wed. 21 April.

Sa

I have been in this for 16 years and I have a guideline I go by with these gurus. 

If they preach 1 to 1 or less I will read and give them credence. 
If they say over 1 to one up to $3 I believe I can hope like they do but for an RV I don't think it likely. 
If they go over $3 I consider them a genuine pumper. 

These are just my guidelines by what I believe. Your own mileage will vary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

If they preach 1 to 1 or less I will read and give them credence. 
If they say over 1 to one up to $3 I believe I can hope like they do but for an RV I don't think it likely. 
If they go over $3 I consider them a genuine pumper.

That's why it is called a prediction because nobody knows for sure the date and the rate. And this is rumors section. It is like a stand up comedy and making up stories to make us laugh. Just read it as entertainment purpose only.