Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:55 PM CDT - 4/20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling *** People can say whatever they want.  But you're sitting here watching somebody build a race car.  You ask them are you going to go racing?  Or are you building a race car?  [They answer] 'No!'  Well you have a chassis there.  You've got the biggest engine I've ever seen, 6 point harness to keep you in in case you roll, you've got roll bars.  What are you going to use it for?  Doesn't make any sense.  You have to watch what they're doing physically...They're not always going to reveal exactly what it is they're going to do because they can't because if they do say they're going to revalue and the word gets out in Iraq they [the citizens] are not going to spend their money.  It's going to cause a huge economic crisis...they're trying to prop up their own currency.  That has not changed and will not change.  And that is exactly what Iraq is doing and you can have confidence in it...

*** Frank26 *** There's a new rate coming...there's no need to talk about printing the currency.  There's no need talking about the HCL. There's no need to talk about the white papers...A month ago the articles were saying they lowered the value of our currency...and it's going to stay that way for 4 years...everybody got discouraged...that's beyond stupid.  None of that is logical.  Then a little over 2 weeks we told you they were going to talk to you about the 3 zero notes and then they're going to talk to you about the 3 zero exchange rate.  For the last 2 1/2 weeks articles...are saying they lowered the exchange rate and that was a dumb thing to do and we should increase it...so where's all the negativity?  It was all garbage.  It was all rumors.

*** Militiaman *** I think you have every right to be excited about what's going on.  I'm looking forward to seeing this final push for them to get this thing done.

*** Frank26 *** The budget is the key.  The budget is the heartbeat of what's going on...it is absolutely erroneous to believe the 1460 rate that they have right now is going to be the permanent rate for this budget...the tell tale sign is the international world pouring into Iraq.  That's the biggest clue...article this week came out and said 'hey stop with all the rumors and negativity talk.  We can retroactive this anytime we want.'  Why would they bring that subject up?  Because that's what their intentions are.  Why would the CBI and the GOI say this?  ...we are beyond very close...

*** Petra *** We all know the budget was passed on the 31st and now the clock is ticking and the pressure is on...the heat is getting insurmountable that the CBI has got to make their move.  With that budget passed now all we're talking about is implementation... Many of the article today they used that word implementation, to implement, implement, begin, get going, let's move!

*** Mnt Goat *** I am now being told by my CBI contact that they are moving ahead aggressively with the RV and will replace the older larger 3 zero notes very soon. This means to us RV time!  ...Let’s all hang on to our hats. This is going to be a very interesting month ahead. We could end up rich at the end of the ride.

*** Kaperoni *** For those interested, over the weekend after being signed off by the Iraqi president the Gazette posted the 2021 budget despite objections from several political blocks. [Reposted]

:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

I assume that while many things are happening behind the scenes, I don't expect anything major like financial announcements until after completion of Ramadan. Hence if there are any new developments to announce, like National Oil Company (HCL) law or currency/exchange developments, I would expect those no earlier than mid/late May. If we're into July+ and still have heard nothing regarding either of those topics, we are likely in for more waiting (like into 2022 type waiting).

• Upvote 2