Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One more lie from the MSM and used by congress

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

YES. 

I support the Trump supporters in that they want a free America with less government intervention in their lives. I simply believe that Trump has another motivation. But given the Democratic Luciferians and or Trump, well you know where I'll come down 

JESUS FIRST. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES. 

I support system" rel="">support the Trump supporters in that they want a free America with less government intervention in their lives. I simply believe that Trump has another motivation. But given the Democratic Luciferians and or Trump, well you know where I'll come down 

JESUS FIRST. 

It's amusing that you keep using that "Luciferian" comment....particularly after all the posts you made suggesting Trump was the anti-Christ.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's amusing that you keep using that "Luciferian" comment....particularly after all the posts you made suggesting Trump was the anti-Christ.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Why do you think the Demon Possessed Luciferians hate him so much? They know The Antichrist will be defeated by God and that will mean the END of DEMONIC rain of terror. They don't wanna go to hell. Because they know what it is. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

The majority of the "we" didn't head to DC to over throw the Government....

Considering the Capitol Police were few and far between.....and that Pelosi called off the National Guard.....and they let in heathens when the Capitol Police opened the gates.....if those million plus people had wanted to harm the Congress and Senate members as well as the VP.....I imagine they could have......   CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs, hope you are doing well!

It is amusing...the term is the new mantra or trigger word being used, and most folks have no clue what it is they are referring to...other than the religious superstition of that name being an evil persona to accuse others.

The following is not meant to demean anyone, it is meant to educate how things became transformed into what is believed today. It is also not meant to be turned into yet another religious conflict. We are free to believe what we want, but we should understand how some of it came to be from its origins. Food for thought...probably offensive to someone, but not intended.

Take them at face value, but they none the less are factual, not superstitious. Twisted men created a being to use against their perceived enemies, the same men who created the angry wrathful god narratives that would toss people into a state of unending torment...if they did not submit to what is little more than religious tyranny, not genuine agape love, that never fails. But the pure message of love was not successful at gaining converts, so other methods were created to frighten the common folks.

People are generally obsessed with all things "hell" which is also from    mythological sources, but again, it is a tool. In all ancient languages, Aramiac, Chaldean, Hebrew, Greek, etc., "hell" always referred to the grave...because no one knew what happened after we were dead...so they began to call it a place rather than just what it was...the grave.

With that they needed a persona, a bad guy to fear, but the fact is "hell" was "sheol" in hebrew, "hades" in greek...all referring to the grave. Satan (adversary) and also "lucifer" became those persona's who ruled in the so called underworld...that underworld was the grave.

The fact is, the term "lucifer" is the latin word referring to the planet Venus. Few admit to that because then it would reduce their arsenal of threats and fear used against others.  

Lucifer is Planet Venus

“Helel”, “Phosphorous” and “Lucifer” all refer to the Morning Star – to the planet Venus.

Since the earliest times, constellations were very important to ancient religions. Planets and stars were personified as deities.

This 2nd planet from the sun, what we know today as Venus, is one of the brightest objects in the sky next to the sun and moon, and just like them, it could be seen with the naked eye.

The ancient Sumerians called it Goddess Innana. The Acadians called it Ishtar. In Hindu astronomy, it’s Saint-Shukra. This bright planet does have a peculiarity; it’s generally seen only twice; once at sunrise and once at sunset, basically when the sun is on the horizon.

And because ancient cultures didn’t understand modern astronomy, they saw the appearance of Venus in the morning and at night as two different objects.

Then Ancient Egyptian knew the morning star as Tioumoutiri and the evening star as Ouiaiti. For the Greeks; the morning star was Phosphoros or Heosphoros, and the evening one was Hesperus.

Although the Roman era recognized those stars to be one single planet, they continued to use two names, Lucifer for the morning star, and they kept Hesperus for the evening star.

How Lucifer turned Evil

But why do we know Lucifer as the devil when it’s planet Venus at dawn?
Well, like many many other things in our world, it all has to do with misinterpretation.
First, we need to know that the word Lucifer only appears ONCE in the bible. In Isaiah 14:12

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer son of the morning!
How art thou cast down to the ground,
Which thou who didst weaken the nations!

This means that the Hebrew word HELEL was also found only once in the original Hebrew text. The “Helel Ben-Shachar” (הילל בן־שׁחר ) part, which means “morning star, son of dawn” is the honorific title given to the King of Babylon.

At the time, kings were powerful people who had the same ranks as the stars, and this passage was a prophecy against the king of Babylon, who was said to be a tyrannous oppressor of Israel.

Remember, the old testament of the bible, where this passage belongs, was originally written by Jewish authors for the Jewish people, around 600 BCE.

In a nutshell, this passage in “Isaiah” is about the arrogance and fall of the King of Babylon at the time.

So, Lucifer was never an evil being as we were made to imagine. Lucifer is a noun which means morning star in reference to the planet Venus, and in this very case, the morning star is a metaphor for a Babylonian king.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

It is amusing...the term is the new mantra or trigger word being used, and most folks have no clue what it is they are referring to...other than the religious superstition of that name being an evil persona to accuse others.

The following is not meant to demean anyone, it is meant to educate how things became transformed into what is believed today. It is also not meant to be turned into yet another religious conflict. We are free to believe what we want, but we should understand how some of it came to be from its origins. Food for thought...

Take them at face value, but they none the less are factual, not superstitious. Twisted men created a being to use against their perceived enemies, the same men who created the angry wrathful god narratives that would toss people into a state of unending torment...if they did not submit to what is little more than religious tyranny, not genuine agape love, that never fails. But the pure message of love was not successful at gaining converts, so other methods were created to frighten the common folks.

People are generally obsessed with all things "hell" which is also from    mythological sources, but again, it is a tool. In all ancient languages, Aramiac, Chaldean, Hebrew, Greek, etc., "hell" always referred to the grave...because no one knew what happened after we were dead...so they began to call it a place rather than just what it was...the grave.

With that they needed a persona, a bad guy to fear, but the fact is "hell" was "sheol" in hebrew, "hades" in greek...all referring to the grave. Satan (adversary) and also "lucifer" became those persona's who ruled in the so called underworld...that underworld was the grave.

The fact is, the term "lucifer" is the latin word referring to the planet Venus. Few admit to that because then it would reduce their arsenal of threats and fear used against others.  

Lucifer is Planet Venus

“Helel”, “Phosphorous” and “Lucifer” all refer to the Morning Star – to the planet Venus.

Since the earliest times, constellations were very important to ancient religions. Planets and stars were personified as deities.

This 2nd planet from the sun, what we know today as Venus, is one of the brightest objects in the sky next to the sun and moon, and just like them, it could be seen with the naked eye.

The ancient Sumerians called it Goddess Innana. The Acadians called it Ishtar. In Hindu astronomy, it’s Saint-Shukra. This bright planet does have a peculiarity; it’s generally seen only twice; once at sunrise and once at sunset, basically when the sun is on the horizon.

And because ancient cultures didn’t understand modern astronomy, they saw the appearance of Venus in the morning and at night as two different objects.

Then Ancient Egyptian knew the morning star as Tioumoutiri and the evening star as Ouiaiti. For the Greeks; the morning star was Phosphoros or Heosphoros, and the evening one was Hesperus.

Although the Roman era recognized those stars to be one single planet, they continued to use two names, Lucifer for the morning star, and they kept Hesperus for the evening star.

How Lucifer turned Evil

Well, like many many other things in our world, it all has to do with misinterpretation.
First, we need to know that the word Lucifer only appears ONCE in the bible. In Isaiah 14:12

This means that the Hebrew word HELEL was also found only once in the original Hebrew text. The “Helel Ben-Shachar” (הילל בן־שׁחר ) part, which means “morning star, son of dawn” is the honorific title given to the King of Babylon.

At the time, kings were powerful people who had the same ranks as the stars, and this passage was a prophecy against the king of Babylon, who was said to be a tyrannous oppressor of Israel.

Remember, the old testament of the bible, where this passage belongs, was originally written by Jewish authors for the Jewish people, around 600 BCE.

In a nutshell, this passage in “Isaiah” is about the arrogance and fall of the King of Babylon at the time.

So, Lucifer was never an evil being as we were made to imagine. Lucifer is a noun which means morning star in reference to the planet Venus, and in this very case, the morning star is a metaphor for a Babylonian king.

You're the best, Jim.  You leave me in awe every time.  I've found over the years of being a member of this site, that various opinions espoused by many posters at different times has caused me to reflect hard on my religious beliefs....to question almost everything.   For the fear many of those opinions reflect could never be the work of an all loving God...Men have obviously had a hand in the text and most certainly the interpretation, generally to an end point that requires money and devotion, usually to a faith, again, propagated by men.  All that said, my journey continues.  Hope all is well with you and keep on keeping on, my friend.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

The following is not meant to demean anyone, it is meant to educate how things became transformed into what is believed today. It is also not meant to be turned into yet another religious conflict. We are free to believe what we want, but we should understand how some of it came to be from its origins. Food for thought...probably offensive to someone, but not intended.

Lucifer is Planet Venus

How Lucifer turned Evil

Jim.....always appreciate your posts and the education and wisdom you bring......I was not aware of any biblical references in the Bible....

My simple knowledge was more of a Roman Mythology......Venus ....Goddess of Love.....

Thanks for the education....I was also unaware of the  Vulgate Bible as well...CL

Planets. Except for Earth, Venus and Saturn are the only planets expressly mentioned in the Old Testament. Isaiah 14:12 is about one Helel ben Shahar, called the King of Babylon in the text. Helel ("morning star, son of the dawn") is translated as Lucifer in the Vulgate Bible but its meaning is uncertain.
The Vulgate is a late-4th-century Latin translation of the Bible. It was to become the Catholic Church's officially promulgated Latin version of the Bible during the 16th century as the Sixtine Vulgate then as the Clementine Vulgate; the Vulgate is still presently used in the Latin Church. 

Venus is the Roman goddess of love, beauty, prosperity, fertility, and victory. She was so important to Romans that they claimed her as their ancestress. According to mythology, her son Aeneas fled from Troy to Italy. He became the ancestor of Remus and Romulus, who founded Rome.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're the best, Jim.  You leave me in awe every time.  I've found over the years of being a member of this site, that various opinions espoused by many posters at different times has caused me to reflect hard on my religious beliefs....to question almost everything.   For the fear many of those opinions reflect could never be the work of an all loving God...Men have obviously had a hand in the text and most certainly the interpretation, generally to an end point that requires money and devotion, usually to a faith, again, propagated by men.  All that said, my journey continues.  Hope all is well with you and keep on keeping on, my friend.

GO RV, then BV

Hi Shabs!

I can only speak for myself, but I spent many years researching into many things that no longer made sense. How can we learn if we fail to question? I learned to question everything, because I had been very misled as a young man in the church, and I witnessed things that should never be inside any church, manipulation, threats, fear tactics, and I knew there was something wrong.

Of course, because I questioned those "leaders", I was viewed as a heretic, and I proudly wore that badge once I understood how the game was played. Sadly, I see the very same things I saw 35 years ago being used in the same manner today, and most just get angry if you present why so many believe certain things, when it can be found to be so opposite to the love and justice of god, but they have to have their tools used to dismiss and negate anyone who may not agree with them. Most folks really do not want to learn...they only have an open mind if what they are reading or hearing agrees with their traditions and own beliefs. It is not possible to learn in that manner.

Too many follow someone else's narrative on life and spiritual matters...often ending up more confused. There is nothing that comes close to agape love and true justice that ends in correction...but some enjoy blurring the lines and creating a narrative that has little to do with love and decency...they must push aside anyone that disagrees with them, and that ends up divisive.

We have heard it said, "the only way evil can triumph is for good men to do nothing". Truth is, those with bad intentions are more united than those "good men" that do nothing...so many who believe they have "all the answers" are more divided than those that have evil intentions.

It is just the way it is...and just look at how most religious based threads end...people arguing and divided and too many that insist on being "right". Is it any wonder we have such a screwed up world, so divided by so many things? People quote the bible, usually out of context just to try and convince others, not having a clue they are using something that is to give life as a hammer that destroys, they use the "letter of the law" and that always ends up in death. Happens all the time.

As far as the financial motive behind so much religious division and organized religion, you get much more from the flock when you keep them in a state of fear. It has been that way for centuries...people being fleeced via fear and that is unfortunate.

Thanks Shabs for the discussion, sorry it is off topic, but I wanted to share some facts that are too often ignored. All the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Whats amusing Shabbs, is back around the 7th or 8th you had no problem posting ridiculous articles about this man being killed by a fire extinguisher  .

Now the truth is out, the post is above and you have nothing to say!!!

Just go off course like usual

👍🏿🙋🏾‍♂️👊🤦

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Jim.....always appreciate your posts and the education and wisdom you bring......I was not aware of any biblical references in the Bible....

My simple knowledge was more of a Roman Mythology......Venus ....Goddess of Love.....

Thanks for the education....I was also unaware of the  Vulgate Bible as well...CL

Planets. Except for Earth, Venus and Saturn are the only planets expressly mentioned in the Old Testament. Isaiah 14:12 is about one Helel ben Shahar, called the King of Babylon in the text. Helel ("morning star, son of the dawn") is translated as Lucifer in the Vulgate Bible but its meaning is uncertain.
The Vulgate is a late-4th-century Latin translation of the Bible. It was to become the Catholic Church's officially promulgated Latin version of the Bible during the 16th century as the Sixtine Vulgate then as the Clementine Vulgate; the Vulgate is still presently used in the Latin Church. 

Venus is the Roman goddess of love, beauty, prosperity, fertility, and victory. She was so important to Romans that they claimed her as their ancestress. According to mythology, her son Aeneas fled from Troy to Italy. He became the ancestor of Remus and Romulus, who founded Rome.

Hey CL!

Oh you're welcome. I always thought it was important to learn how things came to be, and so often the origins of certain religious beliefs came from planetary adoration, that then morphed into persona's being given to certain planets, etc.

Anyway, I find it to be an interesting discussion for those with an open mind, because in truth, we know so very little, about so many things, and it is always easier to just follow certain narratives than to learn of their origins and how they change over time. Some things never change, they are just repackaged and resold to us all in some form or another. 

Hope you are doing well CL!

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, DesertEagle said:

Whats amusing Shabbs, is back around the 7th or 8th you had no problem posting ridiculous articles about this man being killed by a fire extinguisher  .

👍🏿🙋🏾‍♂️👊🤦

Think of it like this, DessertEagle....a blizzard hits an area with 12 inches of heavy wet snow, a seemingly healthy man goes out and exerts himself more than usual removing said heavy snow, then goes inside to rest, only to have a cardiac issue some time following and thus dies....Now think of the violent Capitol insurrectionists as heavy snow, and courageous Officer Sicknick as the heavy snow remover.  Hope this example helps with your confusion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DesertEagle said:

👍🏿🙋🏾‍♂️👊🤦

And as a friendly reminder, if you are posting specifically to one poster you should quote that poster to ensure a response, as in this thread I nearly skipped right over your post.

GO RV, then BV 

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Think of it like this, DessertEagle....a blizzard hits an area with 12 inches of heavy wet snow, a seemingly healthy man goes out and exerts himself more than usual removing said heavy snow, then goes inside to rest, only to have a cardiac issue some time following and thus dies....Now think of the violent Capitol insurrectionists as heavy snow, and courageous Officer Sicknick as the heavy snow remover.  Hope this example helps with your confusion.

GO RV, then BV 

Except the coroner said he died of natural causes. Not a medical condition caused by exertion from stress from a riot. Nor from stress from a physical attack. Spin it how you like, the MSM and the Dems in Congress LIED so as to fit their agenda. Get Trump at any cost. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Except the coroner said he died of natural causes. Not a medical condition caused by exertion from stress from a riot. Nor from stress from a physical attack. Spin it how you like, the MSM and the Dems in Congress LIED so as to fit their agenda. Get Trump at any cost. 

Trump was already got.  He lost the free and fair election by a landslide months earlier.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Twisted men created a being to use against their perceived enemies

You know that we come from different points of view and like you I respect your opinion but please forgive me, I simply couldn't let your phrase go without giving an old expression. 

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist."

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And as a friendly reminder, if you are posting specifically to one poster you should quote that poster to ensure a response, as in this thread I nearly skipped right over your post.

GO RV, then BV 

Your first response has absolutely nothing to do with my post.  Read my post again!!!

You had know issue posting your articles of a man being killed by a fire extinguisher when he wasn't.

Proof of his death comes out today. I call you out and you once again skip right over it into your rubbish.

Good try, but it doesn't work with me my friend. So you may think you got away with dodging my original post by going off track . Nope not today, you post fake msm news articles all the time and probably know it.

Referencing a snow storm to you posting lies!!!!  Must have SNOWFLAKES on your mind.

AS A FRIENDLY REMINDER,  MY SCREEN NAME IS DESERTEAGLE!!!!

NOT DESSERTEAGLE!!!! 🎂 

👍🏿🤙💥💥🤦💩💩💩💩👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👍🏻

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

"Now think of the violent Capitol insurrectionists as heavy snow"

I did and the media reported he got hit in the head with the snow shovel and died. But nice try Shabs!!1

MD11, that wasn't my quote about the snow. That came from Shabbs.

Quotes got crossed somewhere. :D

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

Your first response has absolutely nothing to do with my post.  Read my post again!!!

You had know issue posting your articles of a man being killed by a fire extinguisher when he wasn't.

Proof of his death comes out today. I call you out and you once again skip right over it into your rubbish.

Good try, but it doesn't work with me my friend. So you may think you got away with dodging my original post by going off track . Nope not today, you post fake msm news articles all the time and probably know it.

Referencing a snow storm to you posting lies!!!!  Must have SNOWFLAKES on your mind.

AS A FRIENDLY REMINDER,  MY SCREEN NAME IS DESERTEAGLE!!!!

NOT DESSERTEAGLE!!!! 🎂 

👍🏿🤙💥💥🤦💩💩💩💩👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👍🏻

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ 

Oops....sorry for the Freudian slip.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Bottom line was the MSM news story was wrong, and they ran with the narrative for a long time to create division. 

Day's after the event it was known he wasn't bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher!

There was only one death, non health related....a Capital Police Member shot and killed a member of the US Military....

Heard any news on that lately?    CL

Another big lie used as an excuse to impeach was the term "armed insurrection".

Of all the arrests that day, according to FBI Wray, not one gun was found on anyone.

Don't hear MSM or Dems on that one. They know they scr@wed the pooch and know there is no way out that makes them look good. They continue to double down. 

• Upvote 1

I'm very close to this topic.  I received a text when they took Brian off life support before it even got to MSM. Also, the officer who fired shots is one of my clients. I will leave it at that. Have several connections with Capitol police, security specialists, and DCPD.   

Edited by DesertEagle
Misspell