Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conservatives Ready to Fight Back Only

divemaster5734

By now most have heard of a guy named Mike Lindell?  

He's in the process of building an Amazon alternative, and a Facebook alternative.

The shopping site launched but has some issues so I'm not gonna post the link right now.

However, he has also launched a strong conservative site immune to big tech censoring.

That means uncensored, unapologetic, and unabashed articles, videos, and commentaries.

These times are tight, how many of us with we had 30 or 40 million cash on hand to venture right now?

Jealousy aside, it's about time someone put their money where their mouth is.

Mike Lindell was a homeless crack addict, in an interview recently he had to defend himself after he was accused of unethical behaviour.

His response, "That's a lie, I couldn't have done it because I was in jail then".

The rumors were instantly stopped, and a lot of us were shaking our heads in admiration.

One day he was saved, and God has been working miracles through him ever since.

I admire him for who he is, and I trust his sincerity.

The new site is 

https://frankspeech.com/

It launched yesterday morning and was immediately hit with a DDOS attack that shut him down for a few hours.

Which means the left is terrified.

They cant touch it, cant control it, and can only ask permission from him to log on.

Personally, I would not be bothered at all if I never had to use Amazon, was never forced to log into Twitter to read an article, and never again had to log into facebook to check up on some of the clubs I'm associated with.

To have a place to be able to plan and organize a national dont work day.

That's about all we would need.

One or two of them and we would have everyone's attention.

Until we hit the big corporations where it all counts for them, they will never back off.

DM

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 2:55 PM, SocalDinar said:

I agree DM but I also work for Amazon directly. They pay good and they pay fast. They don't shop my price...., all they ever ask is can i have it done on schedule?   

I wonder how many of us have worked on building project for Amazon, myself included.

You take their money, and keep taking all they are willing to pay.

In truth, there is nothing we can do as builders to impact Amazon.

Their growth is only a symptom of the volume of orders they receive.

To turn down a project will only impact your personal status, an we both know there are 100's of contractors trying to underbid you on every project.

Please, don't feel bad, you have nothing to be shamed about.

Actually, you are obviously a competent builder, Amazon doesn't tolerate baboons.

Also, as another Amazon contractor, I know how often they change their minds regardless of the cost or consequences.

I've had entire sections done, only for them to decide to "shift" everything 1 1/2' over, requiring hundreds of thousands of dollars in labor and materials, only to have them change their minds again, deciding to put it all back where it was in the beginning, and then pay again for the change.

They spend hundreds of millions to prepare for technology that doesn't even exist yet, hasn't even been invented yet, no prototypes, but they know someday it will be useful, so they have no problem with the expense.

I apologize if my earlier words caused you grief.

The only way to stop Amazon is for all of us to stop using Amazon.

Unfortunately there is no viable alternative, especially after this fake pandemic has wiped out almost all of the small "mom and pop" independents.

There's specialty control parts I can't get anywhere else except on Amazon, unless I can wait for a month, which is impossible if I'm in the middle of a custom design/build for a manufacturer.

I have been searching for alternatives, I make a point of sourcing local independents first, even if the increased cost is significant.

One thing I realized very quickly was the local items were a much higher quality than online.

Back to topic, we didn't get to this place overnight, and the fix will take at least as long.

If we keep spreading awareness, and people just start examining their use of Amazon, and start to find other sources, the overall effect will be pretty dramatic as volumes drop, so also will their shares, and with the reduced market share will also come reduced standing, and they will be forced to examine their policies.

In the coming weeks more videos are coming out detailing the corruption of the 2020 election.

Once Arizona releases their findings I believe that will trigger a wave of similar audits across the nation.

We already have 100% proof the election was stolen, once the chorus of voices demanding an accounting becomes a deafening roar, the traitors in the supreme court will no longer be able to bow to their corporate owners demands, and the evidence will finally be heard in a court. 

Until then, keep on keeping on my brother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/20/2021 at 5:08 AM, divemaster5734 said:

By now most have heard of a guy named Mike Lindell?  

He's in the process of building an Amazon alternative, and a Facebook alternative.

The shopping site launched but has some issues so I'm not gonna post the link right now.

However, he has also launched a strong conservative site immune to big tech censoring.

That means uncensored, unapologetic, and unabashed articles, videos, and commentaries.

These times are tight, how many of us with we had 30 or 40 million cash on hand to venture right now?

Jealousy aside, it's about time someone put their money where their mouth is.

Mike Lindell was a homeless crack addict, in an interview recently he had to defend himself after he was accused of unethical behaviour.

His response, "That's a lie, I couldn't have done it because I was in jail then".

The rumors were instantly stopped, and a lot of us were shaking our heads in admiration.

One day he was saved, and God has been working miracles through him ever since.

I admire him for who he is, and I trust his sincerity.

The new site is 

https://frankspeech.com/

It launched yesterday morning and was immediately hit with a DDOS attack that shut him down for a few hours.

Which means the left is terrified.

They cant touch it, cant control it, and can only ask permission from him to log on.

Personally, I would not be bothered at all if I never had to use Amazon, was never forced to log into Twitter to read an article, and never again had to log into facebook to check up on some of the clubs I'm associated with.

To have a place to be able to plan and organize a national dont work day.

That's about all we would need.

One or two of them and we would have everyone's attention.

Until we hit the big corporations where it all counts for them, they will never back off.

DM

Watched Mike Lindell (FrankSpeech) it was aired on OAN network.  He had amazing guest speakers who shared their thoughts on what is happening today.  Mike Lindell spoke of his personal challenges in life, challenges and persecution he faces today.  Awesome man, and he's only speaking out because he sees the evil.  Pray for him because his challenges are not over.  Oh! and buy a couple of pillows, they're not bad.  

Divemaster 5734, an Angel says hello and hope you're doing well.

• Upvote 5

On 5/13/2021 at 9:34 PM, patrickgold said:

Watched Mike Lindell (FrankSpeech) it was aired on OAN network.  He had amazing guest speakers who shared their thoughts on what is happening today.  Mike Lindell spoke of his personal challenges in life, challenges and persecution he faces today.  Awesome man, and he's only speaking out because he sees the evil.  Pray for him because his challenges are not over.  Oh! and buy a couple of pillows, they're not bad.  

Divemaster 5734, an Angel says hello and hope you're doing well.

I love the guy's honesty.

When the liberal media was trying to discredit him by insinuating he sexually attacked a woman a long time ago, Mike Lindell just started laughing and replied "I couldn't have done that, I was in jail at the time for cocaine".

No hesitation. He is proud of the fact he went from a homeless crack addict to where he is today, as he should be, and he refuses to dwell in shame. 

He accepted Christ into his life, and the rest is history.

It is his full acceptance of what he was through his quiet philanthropy that has exasperated the critics.

To be honest I'm impressed, aside from unshakable faith and business acumen, apparently he's something of a gifted mathematician.

Won't it be something when he turns out to be the singular force that provides the evidence that forces America to accept the election fraud?

Now, besides Arizona's audit, there's one in New Hampshire, supposedly a secret audit took place in Georgia that is about to be released, and there's legislation moving through several other states authorizing actual forensic audits of their elections.

It isn't Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, or even Trump that is as responsible for the evidence coming out, it's Lindell.

He has spent million's, been attacked by every libtard hack, and fought hard when the rest of us were either in shock, or too financially crippled to be of any use.

For a ex-homeless crack addict he's still standing and telling the left "so what, bite me", without actually saying it.

It just proves once again, God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the Called.

I'm waiting for my order to arrive actually, ordered a medium one last month.

Please say "Hello" the your Angel for me.

Thank you, I'm doing well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2