Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF IRAQ!! (Erbil, Kurdistan Region)

yota691

7 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

why did the man and the lady not go to the cbi and meet with their secret intel to ask about the date and the rate the iqd is going to rv. i guess that rv is the most important thing to find out while they went on vacation in iraq. that would be a big surprise and d**n unfair if they already cashed out at 3.22 usd quietly and secretly and never told us.

3bucks, one gets the feeling everyone has dinar if u hang out on dinar sites but thats not the case in reality , that couple whom i dont know anything about other than what they put online seem to travel the world or did pre covid ( they went to iraq in 2019 ) i for one would not be here if the value was 3.22  ... so money probably not an issue for them all my opinion of course ..... cheers

• Upvote 2

THREE DAYS IN IRAQ (Erbil, Kurdistan): How to Travel in the Middle East Without Fear
1,591 views•Apr 14, 2021

Inspiring Faith with Gabriel & Lorraine

We made it to Iraq! Though our trip took place just before Covid halted travel around the world, we were privileged to be able to experience this unique part of the world. We realize that choosing to visit the Middle East may seem like a crazy idea to many people, but to us, it's become a normal way of life. And why not? When you know that it's God's heart to go — and He opens the doors with one big YES — it would be more foolish to stay home.

The region of Iraq is spoken of frequently in the Bible. Abraham began his life here before God gave him other plans; Jonah was called to preach repentance to the people of Ninevah, today's modern-day Mosul; and Daniel was sent into exile into this region where he found wisdom and favor from God for himself and his people. Those are some big footsteps to follow!

Though our time was brief, we did what God called us to do. We prayed with and for the people of the Middle East. We had God set-ups in the most unusual places. Our hearts expanded to see as He sees, and love as He loves. 

We pray this video highlighting our time in Iraq will encourage you to draw closer to the heart of God. Be blessed!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

THREE DAYS IN IRAQ (Erbil, Kurdistan): How to Travel in the Middle East Without Fear
1,591 views•Apr 14, 2021

We made it to Iraq! Though our trip took place just before Covid halted travel around the world, we were privileged to be able to experience this unique part of the world. We realize that choosing to visit the Middle East may seem like a crazy idea to many people, but to us, it's become a normal way of life. And why not? When you know that it's God's heart to go — and He opens the doors with one big YES — it would be more foolish to stay home.

The region of Iraq is spoken of frequently in the Bible. Abraham began his life here before God gave him other plans; Jonah was called to preach repentance to the people of Ninevah, today's modern-day Mosul; and Daniel was sent into exile into this region where he found wisdom and favor from God for himself and his people. Those are some big footsteps to follow!

Though our time was brief, we did what God called us to do. We prayed with and for the people of the Middle East. We had God set-ups in the most unusual places. Our hearts expanded to see as He sees, and love as He loves. 

We pray this video highlighting our time in Iraq will encourage you to draw closer to the heart of God. Be blessed!

Eat, Pray , Love in Iraq 

• Like 1

A while back I remember watching a young couple traveling around Iraq and other middle East Counties......Took a trip to the mountains for a snowball fight, stayed in a pretty nice hotel, ate well and for the most part everything was very friendly.

They showed 4 25K IQS bills and that was what they were paying with.

They had some Travel Blogs jumping around the world thanks to Patreon Funding them.

Karsten

43 minutes ago, Karsten said:

A while back I remember watching a young couple traveling around Iraq and other middle East Counties......Took a trip to the mountains for a snowball fight, stayed in a pretty nice hotel, ate well and for the most part everything was very friendly.

They had some Travel Blogs jumping around the world thanks to Patreon Funding them.

Karsten

Yes, it was Kara and Nate. I still follow them on yt..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

1,591 views•Apr 14, 2021

That was great.....thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

They only paid 100k iqd to cover all the expenses, like the hotel, plane tickets, etc during the whole trip in iraq? Do you know ( if you don't mind ) how many days did the young couple take a trip to iraq? If i say if all the expenses costs 100k only during a trip to iraq, that would be cheap.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

They only paid 100k iqd to cover all the expenses, like the hotel, plane tickets, etc during the whole trip in iraq? Do you know ( if you don't mind ) how many days did the young couple take a trip to iraq? If i say if all the expenses costs 100k only during a trip to iraq, that would be cheap.

I don't know how much they paid in all.....I just remember them showing they had 4 25K IQD Notes....They could have had more or even paid in USD off Camera. You can do Vietnam for less than $20 USD a day there for Travel, food and Lodging and get along quite well from other Blogs/Vlogs I have ran across in the past. 

Karsten

9 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I don't know how much they paid in all.....I just remember them showing they had 4 25K IQD Notes....They could have had more or even paid in USD off Camera.

You can do Vietnam for less than $20 USD a day there for Travel, food and Lodging and get along quite well from other Blogs/Vlogs I have ran across in the past. 

Thanks karsten. Actually, i am just asking if you don't mind. However,  If you don't know how much they paid in all, that's a okay, too. Travel to vietnam less than $20 all in, except the plane ticket, this isn't a bad idea. When this thing pops, we all definitely need a vacation.